New iWindsurf: Select your region for wind observations & forecasts:|
North America |
South America |
Australia & Oceania |
Latest Winter Weather Watch/Warning/Advisory by KMFR
Issued 1/22/2021 2:04 PM US/Pacific.
Valid through 1/25/2021 10:00 AM US/Pacific.
wwus46 kmfr 250559
south central oregon coast-curry county coast-
959 pm pst sun jan 24 2021
...winter weather advisory in effect until 10 am pst monday above
* what...snow expected above 1000 feet. total snow accumulations
of up to two inches.
* where...south central oregon coast and curry county coast.
* when...until 10 am pst monday.
* impacts...travel could be difficult with slick, snow covered
roadways, at times.
* additional details...periods of light snow or a rain-snow mix
are possible down to around lower valley floors at times, this
evening. isolated to scattered snow showers will continue
tonight into monday with light snow possible down to lower
valley floors at times. freezing temperatures overnight could
result in icy road conditions this evening through monday
* view the hazard area in detail at
* slow down and allow extra time to reach your destination.
* carry tire chains and be prepared for snow covered roads and
* see https://www.tripcheck.com for latest road conditions.
* a winter weather advisory for snow means that periods of snow
will cause travel difficulties.
Latest Winter Weather Watch/Warning/Advisory by KPQR
Issued 1/23/2021 3:37 AM US/Pacific.
Valid through 1/25/2021 4:00 AM US/Pacific.
wwus46 kpqr 250359 aab
cascade foothills in lane county-cascades in lane county-
including the cities of mckenzie pass and willamette pass
759 pm pst sun jan 24 2021
...winter weather advisory now in effect until 4 am pst monday...
* what...light snow. total snow accumulations of 2 to 4 inches
between 1000 and 1500 feet, and 4 to 7 inches above 1500 feet.
* where...cascades and cascade foothills of lane county above
* when...until 4 am pst monday.
* impacts...plan on winter driving conditions and slick roads.
slow down and use caution while traveling. allow extra time to
reach your destination.
slow down and use caution while traveling.
the latest road conditions for the state you are calling from can
be obtained by calling 5 1 1.