New iWindsurf: Select your region for wind observations & forecasts:
North America |
South America |
Australia & Oceania |
Latest Winter Weather Watch/Warning/Advisory by KMFR
Issued 1/17/2018 2:51 PM US/Pacific.
Valid through 1/19/2018 10:00 AM US/Pacific.
wwus46 kmfr 190049
western siskiyou county-
449 pm pst thu jan 18 2018
...winter weather advisory remains in effect until 10 am pst
* what...snow occurring. plan on slippery road conditions.
additional snow accumulations of 1 to 6 inches, with localized
amounts up to 13 inches, are expected.
* where...western siskiyou county.
* when...until 10 am friday. the heaviest snowfall rates will
occur between 10 pm this evening and 4 am friday.
* additional details...look for reduced visibilities at times.
* view the hazard area in detail at
* slow down and allow extra time to reach your destination.
* carry tire chains and be prepared for snow covered roads and
* see www.quickmap.dot.ca.gov for latest road conditions.
* a winter weather advisory for snow means that periods of snow
will cause travel difficulties.