New iWindsurf: Select your region for wind observations & forecasts:|
North America |
South America |
Australia & Oceania |
Latest Winter Weather Watch/Warning/Advisory by KMFR
Issued 2/18/2019 2:00 PM US/Pacific.
Valid through 2/20/2019 10:00 PM US/Pacific.
wwus46 kmfr 192052
western siskiyou county-central siskiyou county-
including the cities of callahan, etna, fort jones, greenview,
scott bar, somes bar, and hilt
1252 pm pst tue feb 19 2019
...winter weather advisory remains in effect from 7 pm this
evening to 10 pm pst wednesday above 2000 feet...
* what...snow expected. above 2000 feet, total snow
accumulations of 3 to 6 inches are expected. locally higher
amounts of around 8 to 15 inches are expected across higher
terrain above 4000 feet. snow may fall down to 1500 feet
elevation at times wednesday morning and wednesday evening
with light accumulations of generally less than an inch
* where...western siskiyou county including the higher portions of
highway 96, highway 3, and sawyers bar road. this includes the
cities of klamath river, hilt and etna.
* when...from 7 pm tuesday to 10 pm pst wednesday.
* additional details...travel could be difficult. the hazardous
conditions could impact morning and evening travel.
* view the hazard area in detail at
* slow down and allow extra time to reach your destination.
* carry tire chains and be prepared for snow covered roads and
* see http://quickmap.dot.ca.gov for latest road conditions.
* a winter weather advisory for snow means that periods of snow
will cause travel difficulties.
Latest Winter Weather Watch/Warning/Advisory by KPQR
Issued 2/18/2019 1:36 PM US/Pacific.
Valid through 2/20/2019 4:00 PM US/Pacific.
wwus46 kpqr 200444
northern oregon cascades-cascades in lane county-
south washington cascades-
including the cities of government camp, santiam pass,
mckenzie pass, willamette pass, coldwater ridge visitors center,
and mount st. helens
844 pm pst tue feb 19 2019
...winter weather advisory remains in effect until 4 pm pst
* what...snow. total snow accumulations of 7 to 14 inches by late
wednesday afternoon. highest amounts at and above pass level.
heaviest snow overnight through wednesday morning.
* where...in washington, south washington cascades. in oregon,
northern oregon cascades and cascades in lane county.
* when...until 4 pm pst wednesday.
* additional details...travel could be very difficult. plan on icy
road conditions, including major highway passes.
a winter weather advisory for snow means periods of snow will
cause primarily travel difficulties. expect snow covered roads
and limited visibilities, and use caution while driving.
the latest road conditions for the state you are calling from can
be obtained by calling 5 1 1.