New iWindsurf: Select your region for wind observations & forecasts:|
North America |
South America |
Australia & Oceania |
Latest Non-Precipitation Watch/Warning/Advisory by KMFR
Issued 2/22/2019 1:30 PM US/Pacific.
Valid through 2/25/2019 10:00 PM US/Pacific.
wwus76 kmfr 222130
northern and eastern klamath county and western lake county-
central and eastern lake county-
including the cities of adel and valley falls
130 pm pst fri feb 22 2019
...high wind watch in effect from late sunday night through
the national weather service in medford has issued a high wind
watch...which is in effect from late sunday night through monday
* winds...southwest 35 to 50 mph with gusts to 60 mph possible,
especially in the higher terrain.
* timing...early monday morning into monday night.
* locations include...summer lake, paisley, valley falls, portions
of highway 31 between valley falls and summer lake and portions
of highway 395 and 140 in lake county.
* impacts...driving may become extremely difficult, especially
for high profile vehicles. blowing snow will lower visibilities
* view the hazard area in detail at
a high wind watch means there is the potential for a hazardous
high wind event. sustained winds of at least 40 mph, or gusts of
58 mph or stronger may occur. continue to monitor the latest