New iWindsurf: Select your region for wind observations & forecasts:
North America |
South America |
Australia & Oceania |
Latest Non-Precipitation Watch/Warning/Advisory by KMFR
Issued 3/20/2018 2:17 PM US/Pacific.
Valid through 3/22/2018 11:00 AM US/Pacific.
wwus76 kmfr 212005
central siskiyou county-
including the city of weed
105 pm pdt wed mar 21 2018
...wind advisory remains in effect until 11 am pdt thursday...
* winds...south 25 to 35 mph with gusts to 45 mph.
* timing...this afternoon into thursday morning, winds will be
strongest this afternoon through this evening.
* locations include...interstate 5 south of grenada to weed and
the city of gazelle.
* impacts...strong, gusty winds will make travel difficult,
especially for high profile vehicles. unsecured objects will
be blown about.
* view the hazard area in detail at
a wind advisory means that winds of 35 mph are expected with
higher gusts possible. winds this strong can make driving
difficult, especially for high profile vehicles. use extra