Global iWindsurf: Select your region for wind observations & forecasts:
North America |
South America |
Australia & Oceania |
Latest Non-Precipitation Watch/Warning/Advisory by KMFR
Issued 10/23/2014 2:52 PM US/Pacific.
Valid through 10/25/2014 5:00 PM US/Pacific.
wwus76 kmfr 241112
including the cities of...medford...ashland
412 am pdt fri oct 24 2014
...wind advisory in effect from 5 am to 5 pm pdt saturday...
the national weather service in medford has issued a wind
advisory...which is in effect from 5 am to 5 pm pdt saturday.
* winds...sough increasing to 25 to 35 mph with gust to 45 mph.
* timing...saturday morning into saturday afternoon.
* locations include: medford...ashland.
* impacts...east to west roadways will be the most prone since
winds will be from the south. these winds can cause travel
difficulties...especially for high profile vehicles.
* view the hazard area in detail at http://go.usa.gov/zyv5
a wind advisory means that winds of 25 to 39 mph are expected with
higher gusts possible. winds this strong can make driving
difficult...especially for high profile vehicles. use extra