New iWindsurf: Select your region for wind observations & forecasts:|
North America |
South America |
Australia & Oceania |
Latest Marine Weather Warning by KMFR
Issued 10/17/2021 9:11 AM US/Pacific.
Valid through 10/20/2021 5:00 AM US/Pacific.
whus76 kmfr 172030
coastal waters from cape blanco or to pt. st. george ca out 10 nm-
waters from cape blanco or to pt. st. george ca from 10 to 60 nm-
130 pm pdt sun oct 17 2021
...gale watch in effect from late monday night through late
* what...south winds 35 to 45 kt with gusts up to 55 kt and seas
18 to 23 ft at 13 seconds possible. there is a low chance of
isolated storm force wind gusts.
* where...the gale force winds will occur beyond 5 nm away from
shore. hazardous seas will occur over all the waters. the low
potential for storm force wind gusts will likely occur beyond 40
nm from shore.
* when...from late monday night through late tuesday night. there
is some uncertainty when the gales could occur.
* impacts...strong winds and very steep seas could capsize or
damage vessels. low visibility conditions are possible.
* view the hazard area in detail at https://go.usa.gov/x6hks
mariners should consider altering plans to avoid strong winds and
very steep seas. remain in port, seek safe harbor, alter course,
and/or secure the vessel for severe conditions.
Latest Marine Weather Warning by KPQR
Issued 10/17/2021 9:59 AM US/Pacific.
Valid through 10/18/2021 12:00 AM US/Pacific.
whus76 kpqr 172110
coastal waters from cape shoalwater wa to cascade head or out
waters from cape shoalwater wa to cascade head or from 10 to
210 pm pdt sun oct 17 2021
...small craft advisory remains in effect until midnight pdt
* what...north to northwest winds 10 to 20 kt with gusts up to 25
kt. strongest winds south of tillamook head. seas 6 to 9 ft at
* where...waters from cape shoalwater wa to cascade head or from
10 to 60 nm and coastal waters from cape shoalwater wa to
cascade head or out 10 nm.
* when...until midnight pdt tonight.
* impacts...conditions will be hazardous to small craft.
inexperienced mariners, especially those operating smaller
vessels, should avoid navigating in hazardous conditions.