New iWindsurf: Select your region for wind observations & forecasts:
North America |
South America |
Australia & Oceania |
Latest Flood Statement by KTAE
Issued 1/30/2016 9:04 AM US/Central.
Valid through 2/13/2016 4:00 PM US/Central.
wgus82 ktae 121514
national weather service tallahassee fl
1014 am est fri feb 12 2016
...the flood warning continues for the following rivers in florida...
apalachicola river near blountstown affecting calhoun...franklin...
gulf and liberty counties
all persons with interest along the river should monitor the latest
forecasts, and be prepared to take necessary precautions to protect
life and property. do not drive cars through flooded areas. if you
see flood waters: turn around. don't drown.
for graphical hydrologic information, please go to weather.gov and
click on your state. select rivers and lakes ahps under current
conditions and click on your river point.
914 am cst fri feb 12 2016
the flood warning continues for
the apalachicola river near blountstown.
* until saturday afternoon.
* at 8:15 am friday the stage was 16.6 feet.
* minor flooding is occurring and minor flooding is forecast.
* flood stage is 15.0 feet.
* forecast: the river will continue to fall to below flood stage by
* impact: at 15.0 feet: minor lowland flooding begins. this level is
the top of the bank at the marina.
lat...lon 3061 8498 3007 8520 2972 8505 2980 8490 3009 8508 3061 8490