Global iWindsurf: Select your region for wind observations & forecasts:
North America |
South America |
Australia & Oceania |
Latest Winter Weather Watch/Warning/Advisory by KPHI
Issued 1/25/2015 3:40 AM America/New_York.
Valid through 1/27/2015 12:00 PM America/New_York.
wwus41 kphi 251000 aaa
kent-inland sussex-delaware beaches-kent md-queen annes-talbot-
caroline-cumberland-atlantic-cape may-atlantic coastal cape may-
including the cities of...dover...georgetown...rehoboth beach...
hammonton...cape may court house...ocean city
500 am est sun jan 25 2015
...winter storm watch remains in effect from monday evening
through tuesday morning...
* locations...a large portion of maryland's eastern shore
through southern and central delaware into southeastern new
* hazard types...snow with blowing and drifting.
* accumulations...snow accumulation of 4 to 10 inches possible.
* timing...precipitation on monday should be mostly rain with
possibly a little snow to start in the morning. however...the
uncertain developments of of a coastal storm warrant raising
the potential for heavy snow monday night into early tuesday.
* impacts...could be substantial... depending snow amounts.
* winds...north 15 to 25 mph with gusts up to 40 mph.
* temperatures...in the 30s monday and upper 20s to lower 30s
monday night into tuesday morning.
* visibilities...possibly one quarter to one half mile at times.
a winter storm watch means there is a potential for significant
snow...sleet...or ice accumulations that may impact travel.
continue to monitor the latest forecasts.