Global iWindsurf: Select your region for wind observations & forecasts:
North America |
South America |
Australia & Oceania |
Latest Winter Weather Watch/Warning/Advisory by KPHI
Issued 2/28/2015 3:19 PM America/New_York.
Valid through 3/1/2015 10:00 PM America/New_York.
wwus41 kphi 012034
delaware beaches-atlantic coastal cape may-
including the cities of...rehoboth beach...ocean city
334 pm est sun mar 1 2015
...winter weather advisory remains in effect until 10 pm est this
* hazard types...a wintry mix of precipitation.
* ice accumulation...up to one tenth of an inch.
* snow and sleet accumulations...up to 1 inch.
* timing...sleet and freezing rain should continue into the
evening. a change over to rain is expected before precipitation
tapers off overnight.
* impacts...expect untreated surfaces to remain slippery and
hazardous. expect travel delays.
* temperatures...in the lower 30s.
precautionary/preparedness actions... a winter weather advisory
means that periods of freezing rain...snow or sleet will cause
travel difficulties. be prepared for slippery roads and limited
visibilities...and use caution while driving. please give
yourself plenty of distance between yourself and all vehicles
around you. also give yourself extra time to reach your