Global iWindsurf: Select your region for wind observations & forecasts:
North America |
South America |
Australia & Oceania |
Latest Winter Weather Watch/Warning/Advisory by KAKQ
Issued 12/6/2013 3:20 PM America/New_York.
Valid through 12/8/2013 7:00 PM America/New_York.
wwus41 kakq 081814
including the cities of...cambridge...salisbury
114 pm est sun dec 8 2013
...winter weather advisory remains in effect until 7 pm est this
a winter weather advisory remains in effect until 7 pm est this
* areas affected: dorchester and western wicomico...including
* hazards: snow...sleet and freezing rain
* accumulations: a trace to a tenth of an inch of ice is
expected along with a light accumulation of sleet and snow.
* temperatures: 30 to 34 degrees.
* timing: a mix of sleet and snow early this afternoon is expected
to changing to all sleet and briefly mix with freezing rain
before becoming just rain by mid to late afternoon.
* impacts: travel conditions could become hazardous later this
morning though mid afternoon due to icy conditions on roadways
a winter weather advisory means that periods of sleet and
freezing rain will cause some travel difficulties. be prepared
for slippery roads and use caution while driving.