Global iWindsurf: Select your region for wind observations & forecasts:
North America |
South America |
Australia & Oceania |
Latest Winter Weather Watch/Warning/Advisory by KPHI
Issued 11/24/2014 3:15 AM America/New_York.
Valid through 11/26/2014 10:00 PM America/New_York.
wwus41 kphi 260905
eastern montgomery-lower bucks-
including the cities of...new brunswick...trenton...media...
philadelphia...west chester...kennett square...norristown...
405 am est wed nov 26 2014
...winter weather advisory remains in effect from 9 am this
morning to 10 pm est this evening...
* locations...philadelphia...the nearby pennsylvania suburbs as
well as mercer and middlesex counties in new jersey.
* accumulations...snow accumulation of 2 to 4 inches.
* hazard types...wet snow.
* timing...precipitation will begin as rain this
morning...changing to a rain snow mix late this morning...and
all snow early this afternoon.
* temperatures...in the upper 30s.
* impacts...once the precipitation changes to a rain snow mix
slick conditions on some roads are possible. this could lead to
travel delays. anyone with holiday travel plans is urged to
check road conditions before leaving. more difficult traveling
conditions will be occurring farther to the north and west. wet
snow could also obscure road signs.
* winds...north 10 to 20 mph with gusts up to 25 mph.
a winter weather advisory means that periods of snow...sleet...or
freezing rain will cause travel difficulties. be prepared for
slippery roads and limited visibilities...and use caution while