New iWindsurf: Select your region for wind observations & forecasts:
North America |
South America |
Australia & Oceania |
Latest Winter Weather Watch/Warning/Advisory by KOKX
Issued 1/22/2017 3:36 PM America/New_York.
Valid through 1/24/2017 7:00 PM America/New_York.
wwus41 kokx 241656
northern fairfield-western passaic-orange-putnam-
1156 am est tue jan 24 2017
...winter weather advisory now in effect until 7 pm est this
* locations...orange and putnam county in new york...western
passaic in new jersey...and northern fairfield county in
* hazard types...rain mixed with freezing rain and sleet.
* accumulations...under an inch of sleet...along with a few
hundredths of an inch of ice accretion.
* timing...this afternoon into early evening.
* impacts...ice and sleet accumulations may create icy road
* temperatures...in the low to mid 30s.
a winter weather advisory means that periods of snow...sleet...or
freezing rain will cause travel difficulties. be prepared for
slippery roads and limited visibilities...and use caution while