New iWindsurf: Select your region for wind observations & forecasts:
North America |
South America |
Australia & Oceania |
Latest Non-Precipitation Watch/Warning/Advisory by KPHI
Issued 9/29/2016 2:45 PM America/New_York.
Valid through 9/30/2016 12:00 PM America/New_York.
wwus71 kphi 291845
western monmouth-eastern monmouth-
including the cities of...freehold...sandy hook
245 pm edt thu sep 29 2016
...wind advisory in effect from 11 pm this evening to noon edt
the national weather service in mount holly has issued a wind
advisory...which is in effect from 11 pm this evening to noon edt
* locations...monmouth county in northeast new jersey.
* winds...northeast 20 to 30 mph with gusts of 45 to 50 mph.
* timing...winds will increase during the night with strongest
wind expected near sunrise friday or shortly after.
* impacts...small tree limbs may break causing a few power outages.
high profile vehicles will be subject to unexpected and possible
uncontrolled movement in strong gusts.
* outlook...northeast winds will slowly diminish midday friday and
a wind advisory means that very windy conditions are expected.
winds this strong can make driving difficult...especially for
high profile vehicles. use extra caution. light-weight outdoor
objects such as patio furniture and garbage cans should be