New iWindsurf: Select your region for wind observations & forecasts:|
North America |
South America |
Australia & Oceania |
Latest Marine Weather Warning by KBOX
Issued 10/30/2020 12:04 PM America/New_York.
Valid through 10/31/2020 8:00 AM America/New_York.
whus71 kbox 301815
boston harbor-narragansett bay-massachusetts bay and ipswich bay-
215 pm edt fri oct 30 2020
...small craft advisory now in effect until 8 am edt saturday...
* what...north winds 10 to 20 kt with gusts up to 30 kt and
waves 1 to 3 feet.
* where...in massachusetts coastal waters, boston harbor. in
rhode island coastal waters, narragansett bay.
* when...until 8 am edt saturday.
* impacts...conditions will be hazardous to small craft.
inexperienced mariners, especially those operating smaller
vessels, should avoid navigating in hazardous conditions.
Latest Marine Weather Warning by KOKX
Issued 10/30/2020 2:12 PM America/New_York.
Valid through 10/30/2020 4:00 PM America/New_York.
whus71 kokx 301812
moriches inlet ny to montauk point ny out 20 nm-
212 pm edt fri oct 30 2020
...gale warning remains in effect until 4 pm edt this afternoon...
* what...north winds 25 to 30 kt with gusts up to 35 kt and seas
8 to 11 ft.
* where...moriches inlet ny to montauk point ny out 20 nm.
* when...until 4 pm edt this afternoon.
* impacts...strong winds will cause hazardous seas which could
capsize or damage vessels and reduce visibility.
mariners should alter plans to avoid these hazardous conditions.
remain in port, seek safe harbor, alter course, and/or secure the
vessel for severe conditions.