New iWindsurf: Select your region for wind observations & forecasts:|
North America |
South America |
Australia & Oceania |
Latest Winter Weather Watch/Warning/Advisory by KGYX
Issued 12/3/2020 3:57 PM America/New_York.
Valid through 12/6/2020 1:00 PM America/New_York.
wwus41 kgyx 042106
coastal york-coastal cumberland-sagadahoc-coastal rockingham-
including the cities of biddeford, saco, old orchard beach,
kittery, portland, cape elizabeth, south portland, westbrook,
yarmouth, brunswick, arrowsic, bath, phippsburg, bowdoinham,
topsham, bowdoin, greenland, portsmouth, rye, hampton,
hampton falls, north hampton, and seabrook
406 pm est fri dec 4 2020
...winter storm watch remains in effect from saturday morning
through sunday afternoon...
* what...heavy snow possible. total snow accumulations of 3 to 8
inches possible. winds could gust as high as 30 mph late
* where...coastal new hampshire and coastal southwest maine.
* when...from saturday morning through sunday afternoon. the
heaviest snowfall is expected saturday night.
* impacts...roads are likely to become snow covered and
slippery. heavy wet snow may cause tree branches to snap and
lead to a few power outages.
* additional details...precipitation begins as rain on saturday
but changes to snow saturday night before ending sunday
morning. snowfall rates of 1 to 2 inches per hour are possible
during the height of the storm.
monitor the latest forecasts for updates on this situation.