Global iWindsurf: Select your region for wind observations & forecasts:
North America |
South America |
Australia & Oceania |
Latest Flood Statement by KTAE
Issued 3/2/2015 9:33 AM America/New_York.
Valid through 3/6/2015 1:00 AM America/New_York.
wgus82 ktae 031417
917 am est tue mar 3 2015
the flood warning continues for
the ochlockonee river near havana (us 27).
* until late thursday night.
* at 8:15 am tuesday the stage was 25.0 feet.
* minor flooding is occurring and minor flooding is forecast.
* flood stage is 25.0 feet.
* forecast: the river will continue rising to near 25.2 feet by this
evening. the river will fall below flood stage thursday evening.
* impact: at 25.0 feet: this level is considered minimum flood stage.
downstream from the gage, a few hunting cottages and fish camps
will be affected.
lat...lon 3058 8439 3049 8443 3047 8448 3043 8447 3047 8438 3056 8436