New iWindsurf: Select your region for wind observations & forecasts:
North America |
South America |
Australia & Oceania |
Latest Non-Precipitation Watch/Warning/Advisory by KDTX
Issued 2/25/2018 2:27 AM America/New_York.
Valid through 2/25/2018 5:00 PM America/New_York.
wwus73 kdtx 251853
including the cities of midland, bay city, bad axe, saginaw,
caro, and sandusky
153 pm est sun feb 25 2018
...wind advisory remains in effect until 5 pm est this
* strong southwest winds 20 to 30 mph with gusts near 50 mph.
* wind gusts will diminish during late afternoon.
* hazardous travel for high profile vehicles.
* unsecured light outdoor objects will be blown around.
* downed tree limbs and power lines are possible and may lead
to sporadic power outages.
a wind advisory means that sustained wind speeds of at least
30 mph or gusts of 45 mph or more are expected. winds this strong
can make driving difficult...especially for high profile
vehicles. use extra caution.
* prepare, plan and stay informed. visit