New iWindsurf: Select your region for wind observations & forecasts:
North America |
South America |
Australia & Oceania |
Latest Non-Precipitation Watch/Warning/Advisory by KPSR
Issued 7/29/2016 10:38 AM America/Denver.
Valid through 7/29/2016 11:00 PM America/Denver.
wwus75 kpsr 300341
including the cities of...dateland...tacna...wellton
841 pm mst fri jul 29 2016
...blowing dust advisory remains in effect until 10 pm mst this
* affected area...portions of yuma county.
* timing...later this evening.
* winds...gusts over 40 mph likely.
* visibility...below 1 mile will be common.
* impacts...hazardous driving conditions from widespread blowing
dust reducing visibility below 1 mile. local dense blowing
dust is also possible.
be ready for a sudden drop in visibility. if you encounter
blowing dust or blowing sand on the roadway or see it
approaching...pull off the road as far as possible and put your
vehicle in park. turn the lights all the way off and keep your
foot off the brake pedal.
remember...pull aside...stay alive.