Global iWindsurf: Select your region for wind observations & forecasts:
North America |
South America |
Australia & Oceania |
Latest Non-Precipitation Watch/Warning/Advisory by KDTX
Issued 10/31/2014 3:53 AM America/New_York.
Valid through 11/1/2014 12:00 AM America/New_York.
wwus73 kdtx 311707
including the cities of...sandusky...port huron
107 pm edt fri oct 31 2014
...wind advisory remains in effect until midnight edt tonight...
* northerly winds of 30 mph or higher will gust to 50 mph between
4 pm and 10 pm.
* the strongest wind gusts will be near the lake huron
* difficulty driving high profile vehicles...especially on east-
* small objects such as trash bins will be blown around.
* a wind advisory means that sustained winds of 30 mph or gusts
of 45 mph are expected. winds this strong can make driving
difficult...especially for high profile vehicles. use extra
* prepare...plan...and stay informed. visit