New iWindsurf: Select your region for wind observations & forecasts:
North America |
South America |
Australia & Oceania |
Latest Red Flag Warning; Fire Weather Watch by KAMA
Issued 2/22/2018 2:40 PM US/Central.
Valid through 2/24/2018 7:00 PM US/Central.
wwus84 kama 230958
358 am cst fri feb 23 2018
...fire weather watch remains in effect from saturday morning
through saturday evening for strong winds and low relative
humidity for the western texas and oklahoma panhandles and also
the south central texas panhandle...
* affected area...in oklahoma...cimarron. in texas...dallam...
hartley...oldham...potter...deaf smith and randall.
* 20 foot winds...west to northwest 20 foot winds 20 to 30 mph
with gusts near 40 mph.
* relative humidity...10 to 15 percent.
* red flag threat index...2 to 4.
* timing...critical fire weather conditions are expected to
begin around 10 am saturday morning and are expected to end
around 7 pm saturday evening.
a fire weather watch means that the potential for critical fire
weather conditions exists. listen for later forecasts and
possible red flag warnings.