myiW Current Conditions and Forecasts Community Forums Buy and Sell Services

Hi guest · myAccount · Log in
 SearchSearch   ProfileProfile   Log in to check your private messagesLog in to check your private messages   RegisterRegister 
Get help real-idiot, you're a sick man
Goto page Previous  1, 2, 3  Next

Post new topic   Reply to topic    iWindsurf Community Forum Index -> Politics, Off-Topic, Opinions
View previous topic :: View next topic  
coboardhead

PostPosted: Tue Jan 23, 2024 8:02 pm    Post subject: Re: Get help real-idiot, you're a sick man Reply with quote

mat-ty wrote:
Still-Waters wrote:
mat-ty wrote:
Wow, I just took a peek at this forum and sadly it looks like real-idiot has completely destroyed what little shred of sanity and decency existed here.
I hope all are well and enjoying life, I certainly am.
I took up winging and I am having a blast being a beginner again, less politics and more watching youtube videos trying to learn. Hopefully you boys will find some new zen.. Laughing Laughing Laughing

I believe Real-Idiot admitted he can't do any water sport well due to whatever that "poor me.......victim" excuse was. BUT, he sure is proficient at being an asshole.

Glad you're learning to foil, but no one can convince me that foiling will ever be on the same fun scale as kiting or windsurfing. Foiling looks and feels zen, but the rush factor is low in my opinion. I need the speed.

I am definitely not quitting kiting and I may even start WS again. My main reason is accessibility, it opens up several new locations locally that do not work for kiting. Traffic is getting unbearable here.
It is very zen but don't be fooled it can be fast and action packed. Just watch some of the riders at the gorge on a nuking day, they're killing it.
I'm looking forward to getting in the swell and riding the wave with zero energy from the wing, that's what everyone raves about.

Hey Matty

Wondered if you would show up now that your candidate…Haley…might have a shot!

I took up winging a few weeks ago in LaVentana. Riding the foil and getting upwind and making a few jibes. It is fun! I still like kiting and windsurfing too. Actually winged, kitesurfed strapless, foil kited and windsurfed all in the same day! They are all different ways to ride the water!
Still-Waters

PostPosted: Tue Jan 30, 2024 7:49 am    Post subject: Reply with quote

mac wrote:
Get help Still waters. You can only work on your own stuff. Take a page from Matty, who left the forum an angry bitter person—and came back a happy winger.

Too funny that an arrogant, condescending, belligerent, angry asshole like yourself who spends so much time on here actually thinks he's a nice, peaceful, loving person. "Take a page....?" You're probably still racing one design, course boards with a wood boom, and an aluminum mast if those are the metrics. Don't worry though, I'm on a foil, and signed up for some kite coaching in April. Toodles.....
mat-ty

PostPosted: Tue Jan 30, 2024 9:54 am    Post subject: Re: Get help real-idiot, you're a sick man Reply with quote

coboardhead wrote:
mat-ty wrote:
Still-Waters wrote:
mat-ty wrote:
Wow, I just took a peek at this forum and sadly it looks like real-idiot has completely destroyed what little shred of sanity and decency existed here.
I took up winging and I am having a blast being a beginner again, less politics and more watching youtube videos trying to learn. Hopefully you boys will find some new zen.. Laughing Laughing Laughing

I believe Real-Idiot admitted he can't do any water sport well due to whatever that "poor me.......victim" excuse was. BUT, he sure is proficient at being an asshole.

Glad you're learning to foil, but no one can convince me that foiling will ever be on the same fun scale as kiting or windsurfing. Foiling looks and feels zen, but the rush factor is low in my opinion. I need the speed.

I am definitely not quitting kiting and I may even start WS again. My main reason is accessibility, it opens up several new locations locally that do not work for kiting. Traffic is getting unbearable here.
It is very zen but don't be fooled it can be fast and action packed. Just watch some of the riders at the gorge on a nuking day, they're killing it.
I'm looking forward to getting in the swell and riding the wave with zero energy from the wing, that's what everyone raves about.

Hey Matty

I took up winging a few weeks ago in LaVentana. Riding the foil and getting upwind and making a few jibes. It is fun! I still like kiting and windsurfing too. Actually winged, kitesurfed strapless, foil kited and windsurfed all in the same day! They are all different ways to ride the water!

I'm happy to hear you are still chasing it, love it!! I will never stop kiting, its the ultimate wind weapon, but I do like winging a lot. The big attraction for me was access, I can now go to several spots close to home that do not work for kiting.

LoL I think Haley would win easily, she would get all the independents and the never trumpers in the GOP. Dems may be making a huge mistake trying to kill Trump..

Either way I'll be on the slopes or water enjoying life..

Very Happy Very Happy
mat-ty

PostPosted: Tue Jan 30, 2024 9:55 am    Post subject: Re: Get help real-idiot, you're a sick man Reply with quote

coboardhead wrote:
mat-ty wrote:
Still-Waters wrote:
mat-ty wrote:

Hey Matty

I'm happy to hear you are still chasing it, love it!! I will never stop kiting, its the ultimate wind weapon, but I do like winging a lot. The big attraction for me was access, I can now go to several spots close to home that do not work for kiting.

LoL I think Haley would win easily, she would get all the independents and the never trumpers in the GOP. Dems may be making a huge mistake trying to kill Trump..

Either way I'll be on the slopes or water enjoying life..

Very Happy Very Happy
boggsman1

PostPosted: Tue Jan 30, 2024 10:20 am    Post subject: Reply with quote

Hey Matty... Whats up? I actually am skiing on a Vermont SKI. My Squaw daily driver is a J SKi HotShot.. Awesome board...
mat-ty

PostPosted: Tue Jan 30, 2024 12:21 pm    Post subject: Reply with quote

boggsman1 wrote:
Hey Matty... Whats up? I actually am skiing on a Vermont SKI. My Squaw daily driver is a J SKi HotShot.. Awesome board...

Very nice!! I had to look them up. Sounds perfect for Squaw.. I traded in my beloved Enforcers for the newly designed Blizzard Rustler 9. Great ski, more playful than the enforcer but still very good on the groomers for carving.
boggsman1

PostPosted: Tue Jan 30, 2024 1:18 pm    Post subject: Reply with quote

mat-ty wrote:
boggsman1 wrote:

Very nice!! I had to look them up. Sounds perfect for Squaw.. I traded in my beloved Enforcers for the newly designed Blizzard Rustler 9. Great ski, more playful than the enforcer but still very good on the groomers for carving.

Yes...we're not getting any younger. Rustler much easier ski than the Enforcer. I gave my 110's to my son who's 6'2" 200. For storm days I have the Nordica Unleashed 114 which is similar to the Rustler..
isobars

PostPosted: Mon Feb 05, 2024 8:09 pm    Post subject: Re: Get help real-idiot, you're a sick man Reply with quote

[quote="Still-Waters"]
real-human wrote:
Still-Waters wrote:
mat-ty wrote:
... er, SOMEBODY wrote ...

Being hearing impaired from birth you dumb as a rock moron (I suspect that identifies the writer, but I'll take useful information, once verified or otherwise supported, from any source). Deaf in one ear, auditory nerve does not function on that side... soooo . Which of coerce you would not know also not know or understand I only have one gyroscope signal per se yada yada yada ...

I don't care which of you wrote that tome, but I appreciate the hell out of it. The VA and several other institutions have tested my hearing and balance issues extensively for over 30 years, and still can't comprehend the combined and separate impacts of unilateral hearing and/or vision. ANY echo or other sound (e.g., wind in the trees, somebody eating popcorn in a movie, somebody dropping a pen in a meeting, a second speaker, etc.) masks my hearing over 90%. Dim lighting leaves me reeling.

TIP: If you take Melatonin, STOP IT COLD TURKEY. That alone, done for other reasons, dropped my fall rate from 3-4 every day to none (other than tripping over something or trying to jibe) in the past 20 months.

Then there's that sudden shout, "LOOK OUT". With only one ear, I have no clue what direction sounds come from, so I just throw my arms over my head, crouch, and look for the source of the threat.

Your insightful post, as you know, is the tip of an iceberg. Chemobrain, guaranteed with chemotherapy, muddles our thinking in some of the ways unilateral hearing or sight muddies our physical functions. Together they make a GREAT combination.

You are the first person I've encountered who explained ANY of that, rationally or otherwise. Thanks.
real-human

PostPosted: Tue Feb 06, 2024 10:41 am    Post subject: Re: Get help real-idiot, you're a sick man Reply with quote

[quote="isobars"]
Still-Waters wrote:
real-human wrote:
Still-Waters wrote:
mat-ty wrote:

Being hearing impaired from birth you dumb as a rock moron (I suspect that identifies the writer, but I'll take useful information, once verified or otherwise supported, from any source). Deaf in one ear, auditory nerve does not function on that side... soooo . Which of coerce you would not know also not know or understand I only have one gyroscope signal per se yada yada yada ...

I don't care which of you wrote that tome, but I appreciate the hell out of it. The VA and several other institutions have tested my hearing and balance issues extensively for over 30 years, and still can't comprehend the combined and separate impacts of unilateral hearing and/or vision. ANY echo or other sound (e.g., wind in the trees, somebody eating popcorn in a movie, somebody dropping a pen in a meeting, a second speaker, etc.) masks my hearing over 90%. Dim lighting leaves me reeling.

TIP: If you take Melatonin, STOP IT COLD TURKEY. That alone, done for other reasons, dropped my fall rate from 3-4 every day to none (other than tripping over something or trying to jibe) in the past 20 months.

Then there's that sudden shout, "LOOK OUT". With only one ear, I have no clue what direction sounds come from, so I just throw my arms over my head, crouch, and look for the source of the threat.

Your insightful post, as you know, is the tip of an iceberg. Chemobrain, guaranteed with chemotherapy, muddles our thinking in some of the ways unilateral hearing or sight muddies our physical functions. Together they make a GREAT combination.

You are the first person I've encountered who explained ANY of that, rationally or otherwise. Thanks.

your welcome.

mat-ty

PostPosted: Wed Feb 07, 2024 1:50 pm    Post subject: Re: Get help real-idiot, you're a sick man Reply with quote

[quote="isobars"]
Still-Waters wrote:
real-human wrote:
Still-Waters wrote:
mat-ty wrote:

I was wondering how you were doing iosbar, I know you had some health issues. Hope all is well.
Post new topic   Reply to topic    iWindsurf Community Forum Index -> Politics, Off-Topic, Opinions All times are GMT - 5 Hours
Goto page Previous  1, 2, 3  Next
Page 2 of 3

Jump to: