myiW Current Conditions and Forecasts Community Forums Buy and Sell Services

Hi guest · myAccount · Log in
 SearchSearch   ProfileProfile   Log in to check your private messagesLog in to check your private messages   RegisterRegister 
Big Gov/Tech/Pharma are feeding us harmful medical BS
Goto page Previous  1, 2, 3 ... 7, 8, 9 ... 30, 31, 32  Next

Post new topic   Reply to topic    iWindsurf Community Forum Index -> Politics, Off-Topic, Opinions
View previous topic :: View next topic  
real-human

PostPosted: Wed Jan 26, 2022 8:58 pm    Post subject: Reply with quote

isobars wrote:
Condensed from WSJ Editorial Board, Jan. 21:

Biden’s Pointless Vaccine Mandate:
After another defeat in court, it’s time to end this unpopular coercion.

The Biden Administration will appeal a federal judge’s injunction against its vaccine mandate for federal employees. But why? [Even the] the White House says 98% of federal workers have complied. Increasingly the Biden mandates seem more about punishing than protecting people. The judge noted that the public harm from firing unvaccinated workers who provide vital government services exceeds the negligible public-health benefit.

While protecting against severe disease, vaccines don’t prevent infection and transmission. Why won’t the Administration back down even following legal defeat? Perhaps because vaccine mandates and coercion are popular with progressive voters.

[That's not even the sick part, which follows:] A Rasmussen poll reported that 59% of Democratic voters would support a government policy confining the unvaccinated to their homes, except for emergencies. Nearly half (48%) of Democratic voters also thought the government should be able to fine or imprison individuals who
publicly question the efficacy of vaccines on social media.

END OF WSJ ARTICLE

Are all of you who as much as question the effectiveness of vaccines -- IT DOESN'T EVEN LIMIT IT TO COVID VACCINES or exempt religious or medical reasons -- ready to let freaks fine you or put you in prison just for expressing personal or scientific concerns about vaccines? Remember: these are the same freaks who DON'T want to lock up rioters, carjackers, rapists, cop assaulters, drug dealers, and much more ... the same freaks whose actions and words demonstrate their advocacy for abolishing THE very constitutional amendment that most defines our republic. Many of them post right here every day.

48% ... and that's just the ones who publicly admit such undeserved arrogance, infinite stupidity, and blind hatred! These are the very personification of the term, "Leftard".

Is it any wonder why so many rational people are beginning to hate not just the left's policies but many of the Leftard "people" who so vehemently, angrily, and inexplicably support such anti-American and heretical policies?

That's what sane, GOOD people are up against in this woke movement, folks. WAKE THE HELL UP!

HELL, YES I'm shouting at times. Some points deserve emphasis, and many Leftards need 2X4s. HALF of the left wants to imprison people for asking questions about science ... REALLY?

Can you hear me now, you lowlife fascists?

in times of war are liberals attacked for questioning the validity of it... are they ordered against their will to go to war? and die for their country? Remember the uranium cake documents were fake, the signature of the person was not in government when it was signed. how many trillions spent for this real lie, how many vets died and have life long physical and mental issues. for this war many more have died needlessly and there is an open debate of the medical field and what 90% agree, and the 10% have no data to dispute so they are not given the final say in this very dealy war.

isobars

PostPosted: Thu Jan 27, 2022 4:38 pm    Post subject: Reply with quote

Condensed from WSJ Jan 27:

The High Cost of Disparaging Natural Immunity to Covid
Vaccines were wasted on those who didn’t need them, and people who posed no risk lost jobs.
By Professor Marty Makary of the Johns Hopkins School of Medicine

Public-health officials ruined many lives by insisting that workers with natural immunity to Covid-19 be fired if they weren’t fully vaccinated. But after two years of accruing data, the superiority of natural immunity over vaccinated immunity is clear. By firing staff with natural immunity, employers got rid of those least likely to infect others. It’s time to reinstate those employees with an apology.

For most of last year, many of us called for the Centers for Disease Control and Prevention to release its data on reinfection rates, but the agency refused. Finally last week, the CDC released data from New York and California, which demonstrated natural immunity was 2.8 times as effective in preventing hospitalization and 3.3 to 4.7 times as effective in preventing Covid infection compared with vaccination. Yet the CDC spun the report to fit its narrative ...

Similarly, the NIH repeatedly dismissed natural immunity by arguing that its duration is unknown—then failing to conduct studies to [back it up]. [Thus] my Johns Hopkins colleagues and I conducted the study. We found that among 295 unvaccinated people who previously had Covid, antibodies were present in 99% of them up to nearly two years after infection. We also found that natural immunity developed from prior variants reduced the risk of infection with the Omicron variant. Meanwhile, the effectiveness of the two-dose Moderna vaccine against infection (not severe disease) declines to 61% against Delta and 16% against Omicron at six months.

The CDC study and ours confirm what more than 100 other studies on natural immunity have found: The immune system works. The largest of these studies, from Israel, found that natural immunity was 27 times as effective as vaccinated immunity in preventing symptomatic illness.

For years, studies have shown that infection with the other coronaviruses that cause severe illness, SARS and MERS, confers lasting immunity. [Yet] public-health officials used the wrong starting hypothesis, ignored contrary preliminary data, and dug in as more evidence emerged that called their [contrary] position into question. CDC Director Walensky signed a memorandum declaring that “there is no evidence for lasting protective immunity to SARS-CoV-2 following natural infection.”

Physicians nationwide don’t see reinfected patients end up on a ventilator or die from Covid, with rare exceptions who almost always have immune disorders. Meanwhile, public-health officials recklessly destroyed the careers of everyday Americans, rallying to fire pilots, truck drivers, and others in the supply-chain workforce [plus our highly trained, very expensive armed forces and first responders] who didn’t get vaccinated. We could have saved many more lives early on by giving priority to those who didn’t have recorded natural immunity.

In WA state, the loss of workers to Gov Inslee's vax mandate contributed to a staffing crisis and led to an internal memo that summoned Covid-positive staff back to work even if they were sick. [These are the same hospitals that order all workers, patients, and visitors to remove their N95 masks -- and my $35 better-than-N95 -- and wear only useless paper surgical masks.]

WSJ OUT
===========
FICK IN

Keep on disparaging the science and anyone who questions your cult leader, meatheads. I really must ask once again, "Where do you ideologues get your "news"? I can think of only four basic sources: broadcast media, print media, the internet (from PubMed to social media), and meaningless fireside chats with like-minded friends. The first two sources and the first half of the third source are awakening to the science, the politics, and the politicians; the rest is absolutely meaningless and totally biased noise based solely on one's choices in friends and internet wankers.

I mean, SERIOUSLY? ... "I know a doctor"? "Fauci is an honest man"? "The science is settled"? "Biden wouldn't lie to us"? "Chuckles has an IQ"? "I don't watch any news, I just know stuff"? "I know a guy who had Covid"? "Trump's a baby-eating orangutan"? "Malone's a racist wannabe"? "Palin can see Russia from her outhouse"? "Fick makes shit up"? "Laronde is a manic-depressive idiot"? "Paper masks and vaccinations impede transmission"?

Is that honest-to-God the best you throwbacks to 1950s racism can do? (I was there; this is worse, only partly because your federal government encourages it, promises it onstage, and even legislates it.)

It's time for my nap and my meds.
SAS

PostPosted: Thu Jan 27, 2022 5:36 pm    Post subject: Reply with quote

While Fick is taking his dementia meds (or he could just have the brain fog of long covid), here is what Johns Hopkins web site says:

https://www.hopkinsmedicine.org/health/conditions-and-diseases/coronavirus/covid-natural-immunity-what-you-need-to-know

"If I have natural immunity do I still need a COVID vaccine?
Yes, the COVID-19 vaccines are recommended, even if you had COVID-19. At present, evidence from Johns Hopkins Medicine and the U.S. Centers for Disease Control and Prevention (CDC) supports getting a COVID-19 vaccine as the best protection against getting COVID-19, whether you have already had the virus or not.

Here are recent research studies that support getting vaccinated even if you have already had COVID-19:

Vaccines add protection.

The U.S. Centers for Disease Control and Prevention (CDC) released a report on Oct. 29, 2021, that says getting vaccinated for the coronavirus when you’ve already had COVID-19 significantly enhances your immune protection and further reduces your risk of reinfection.
A study published in August 2021 indicates that if you had COVID-19 before and are not vaccinated, your risk of getting re-infected is more than two times higher than for those who got vaccinated after having COVID-19.
Another study published on Nov. 5, 2021, by the U.S. Centers for Disease Control and Prevention (CDC) looked at adults hospitalized for COVID-like sickness between January and September 2021. This study found that the chances of these adults testing positive for COVID-19 were 5.49 times higher in unvaccinated people who had COVID-19 in the past than they were for those who had been vaccinated for COVID and had not had an infection before.
A study from the CDC in September 2021 showed that roughly one-third of those with COVID-19 cases in the study had no apparent natural immunity.
Immunity varies for individuals: Immune response can differ in people who get COVID-19 and recover from the illness. The FDA-authorized and approved vaccines have been given to almost 200 million people in the U.S. alone, and have strong data supporting their effectiveness.

Delta variant and future coronavirus variants: Hospitalizations of people with severe COVID-19 soared over the late summer and into fall as the delta variant moved across the country. People infected with earlier versions of the coronavirus and who haven’t been vaccinated might be more vulnerable to new mutations of the coronavirus such as those found in the delta variant. To date, the authorized vaccines provide protection from serious disease or death due to all currently circulating coronavirus variants.

Should I hold off getting a COVID vaccine to see if there is new research on natural immunity?
Holding off on getting vaccinated for COVID-19 is not a good idea. Here’s why:

Getting COVID-19 is very risky and can result in long-term disease, lasting organ damage, hospitalization or even death.
Even if your own infection is mild, you can spread it to others who may have severe illness and death.
The authorized and approved vaccines are safe and highly effective against severe illness or death due to COVID.
Risks of COVID-19 vaccine side effects are extremely low.
For the reasons above, the CDC recommends and Johns Hopkins Medicine agrees that all eligible people get vaccinated with any of the three FDA-approved or authorized COVID-19 vaccines, including those who have already had COVID-19"

"Johns Hopkins has conducted a large study on natural immunity that shows antibody levels against COVID-19 coronavirus stay higher for a longer time in people who were infected by the virus and then were fully vaccinated with mRNA COVID-19 vaccines compared with those who only got immunized. (The results of the study were published in a letter to the Journal of the American Medical Association on Nov. 1, 2021.)

The data show that one month after they got their second shot, participants who had had COVID-19 more than 90 days before their first shot had adjusted antibody levels higher than those who had been exposed to the coronavirus more recently than 90 days. Three months after the second coronavirus vaccine, the antibody levels were even higher: 13% higher than those who were exposed to the virus less than or equal to the 90-day mark.

These study results suggest that natural immunity may increase the protection of the shots when there is a longer time period between having COVID-19 and getting vaccinated."

They agree that natural immunity is strong, but also suggest the vaccine for stronger immunity in those who survived the Covid infection. In additon, they advocate the vaccine in all people to help prevent a Covid infection and lessen the impact of a breakthrough Covid infection.

I agree that people who are not vaccinated and survived a Covid infection should be treated similarly to those who are vaccinated.
mac

PostPosted: Thu Jan 27, 2022 5:50 pm    Post subject: Reply with quote

Maybe we can find a private room for the two Mikey's so they can chant conspiracy theories to their hearts content without having anyone notice that they are batshit crazy.
isobars

PostPosted: Thu Jan 27, 2022 7:31 pm    Post subject: Reply with quote

IyamwhatIyam wrote:
While Fick is taking his dementia meds (or he could just have the brain fog of long covid), here is what Johns Hopkins web site says:

https://www.hopkinsmedicine.org/health/conditions-and-diseases/coronavirus/covid-natural-immunity-what-you-need-to-know

SONOFAGUN: Strip away the personal crap, and it's a RARE, RATIONAL, USEFUL, RELEVANT response atypical of the left. I almost didn't look, am glad I did. Your link adds more fodder -- still short of certainty -- to my decision process. I don't give a hoot in hell where useful, credible, verifiable data come from. Thank you.

My brain fog is from cancer meds and medically necessary zero testosterone. It has been those or death for several years now. So far, I'll take the fog. My living will should kick in when the fog gets too bad.
SAS

PostPosted: Thu Jan 27, 2022 8:12 pm    Post subject: Reply with quote

isobars wrote:

My brain fog is from cancer meds and medically necessary zero testosterone. It has been those or death for several years now. So far, I'll take the fog. My living will should kick in when the fog gets too bad.

I didn't get the reason for your confused thinking right. Sorry for my error. But I am glad you admit you have brain fog. It explains your incoherent rambling rants on this forum.

Maybe you should not post or have someone with clear thinking edit them for you.
MikeLaRonde

PostPosted: Thu Jan 27, 2022 9:30 pm    Post subject: Reply with quote

IyamwhatIyam wrote:
isobars wrote:

I didn't get the reason for your confused thinking right. Sorry for my error. But I am glad you admit you have brain fog. It explains your incoherent rambling rants on this forum.

Maybe you should not post or have someone with clear thinking edit them for you.

You am what you is, eh brah? You aint Popeye, that's 4sure. Popeye would stand against tyranny, not with it.

As for Johns Hopkins, wow, talk about a corrupted, bought, and paid for institution for World Medical Tyranny. This is where it all began!

https://www.centerforhealthsecurity.org/event201/
MikeLaRonde

PostPosted: Thu Jan 27, 2022 9:57 pm    Post subject: Reply with quote

mlaronde wrote:
swchandler wrote:
Who are the most likely folks to spread Covid19? The vaccinated or the unvaccinated. Who is the most likely to be sneezing and coughing? Who do you think will have the greatest viral load potential?"

These are clearly not the words of your long-trusted personal physician, family doctor, or any such men or women. No, let's face it, this is your musing based on your reaction to public opinion, whatever that may include, for better or worse.

As for "viral load potential", why don't you just blow your nose. And if that wasn't satisfying enough, try a neti-pot rinse.

The latter would have certainly ensured a negative PCR test, even at 40+ cycles. Unfortunately, those tests are being discontinued. The new tests are truly lottery tickets, and there is nothing you can do to change the outcome Laughing

Wow I can't believe no one called me out on this: a neti-pot rinse would not be able to clear out the upper sinus cavities just under the blood-brain barrier, which is where the true psychopaths want to stick their caustic test Schwabs.

Doesn't matter. The point is that the new "rapid" antigen tests are pretty much lottery tickets, coming soon to a 7-11 near you.

My anecdotal evidence, thus far, is this: I've a friend, who co-habitates with his girlfriend of many years. They eat, sleep, and breathe together, every freaking day. Partners in germs, 'til death do they part.

Lately, they both got sick. Nothing particularly bad, mind you, just what would have always been considered a nasty head-cold. But, it should be mentioned that they had the EXACT same symptoms, at the SAME time, with the SAME outcome ...

It was bad enough such that they each had to call in sick, which, naturally in this phase of testing insanity, means ... So they went to a local pharmacy together, and each got the same test lot, presumably.

Right. So, of course, one is +, and the other -.

Flip a freaking coin, why don't you. Or, as this person did, simply test tap water:
https://www.bitchute.com/video/qo2vW09dmcYN/
swchandler

PostPosted: Thu Jan 27, 2022 10:29 pm    Post subject: Reply with quote

mlaronde steps in, fishes for comment, and ultimately turns the crank to give us more nonsense.
MikeLaRonde

PostPosted: Thu Jan 27, 2022 10:44 pm    Post subject: Reply with quote

swchandler wrote:
mlaronde steps in, fishes for comment, and ultimately turns the crank to give us more nonsense.

You're giving me too much credit, Mr. supposed Raytheon engineer. I react as do all humans.
Post new topic   Reply to topic    iWindsurf Community Forum Index -> Politics, Off-Topic, Opinions All times are GMT - 5 Hours
Goto page Previous  1, 2, 3 ... 7, 8, 9 ... 30, 31, 32  Next
Page 8 of 32

Jump to: