myiW Current Conditions and Forecasts Community Forums Buy and Sell Services

Hi guest · myAccount · Log in
 SearchSearch   ProfileProfile   Log in to check your private messagesLog in to check your private messages   RegisterRegister 
Electrical Vehicles
Goto page Previous  1, 2, 3, 4, 5, 6  Next

Post new topic   Reply to topic    iWindsurf Community Forum Index -> Politics, Off-Topic, Opinions
View previous topic :: View next topic  
isobars

PostPosted: Thu Feb 18, 2021 12:31 pm    Post subject: Reply with quote

mauiguy wrote:
1. someone of extremely low intelligence ...

2. you deleted your "prior" post

3. Is it your pattern when caught posting falsehoods to simply delete them and then complain about the person who pointed out your your lie or error? I note your reply never acknowledges your lie or error.

4. If I posted a lie ...

5. or made an error, I'd care enough to find out the truth and if I was wrong I'd own up to it.

6. It's called "honor."

1. Irrelevant -- and false (my meds clobbered my executive function, not my IQ) -- ad hominem.

2. Simply a lie.

3. When did you stop beating your wife and mother?

4. I don't have to worry about that, as I've never lied online.

5. I've done that and those every time.

6. You've just demonstrated five times in this thread alone that you have none.

Buh Bye.
J64TWB

PostPosted: Thu Feb 18, 2021 12:56 pm    Post subject: Reply with quote

https://www.mayoclinic.org/diseases-conditions/narcissistic-personality-disorder/symptoms-causes/syc-20366662
swchandler

PostPosted: Thu Feb 18, 2021 2:20 pm    Post subject: Reply with quote

mauiguy, it looks as though you might have made it into isobars' vast kill-file pretty quickly. Needless to say, he has no tolerance at all for honesty.
isobars

PostPosted: Thu Feb 18, 2021 3:52 pm    Post subject: Reply with quote

I hate to break it to ya, Dr. Mauiguy, but today's WSJ cites and recites many numbers, dates, and sources supporting the sound bite I regurgitated and specifically refuting ERCOT's one-sided explanation ("Texas Spins Into the Wind", p A16). Whether and how the reportage differences are allocated among semantics, brevity, bias, and political BS is above our pay grades and below my GAS (give-a-shit) threshold. I don't have a dog in the green power fight until The Squad or de facto President Harris try to tell me I can't go windsurfing or snowmobiling or set my thermostat how the hell I want it, as some state and federal administrations have done.

mauiguy wrote:
I note your reply never acknowledges your lie or error.

Also, you can verify the accuracy of my post in a minute or two, probably less time than you spent writing and deleting your post that I responded to. If I posted a lie or made an error, I'd care enough to find out the truth and if I was wrong I'd own up to it. It's called "honor."
mac

PostPosted: Thu Feb 18, 2021 3:59 pm    Post subject: Reply with quote

Isobars invented cancel culture.
J64TWB

PostPosted: Thu Feb 18, 2021 4:51 pm    Post subject: Reply with quote

Yo Isodude. Wind, gas and coal power plants didn’t fail in other parts of the country did they? Texas private utility companies took advantage of deregulation to squeeze more profits by not winterizing. MAYO CLINIC NOW!
SAS

PostPosted: Thu Feb 18, 2021 5:27 pm    Post subject: Reply with quote

isobars wrote:
mauiguy wrote:
1. someone of extremely low intelligence ...

2. you deleted your "prior" post

3. Is it your pattern when caught posting falsehoods to simply delete them and then complain about the person who pointed out your your lie or error? I note your reply never acknowledges your lie or error.

4. If I posted a lie ...

5. or made an error, I'd care enough to find out the truth and if I was wrong I'd own up to it.

6. It's called "honor."

1. Irrelevant -- and false (my meds clobbered my executive function, not my IQ) -- ad hominem.

2. Simply a lie.

3. When did you stop beating your wife and mother?

4. I don't have to worry about that, as I've never lied online.

5. I've done that and those every time.

6. You've just demonstrated five times in this thread alone that you have none.

Buh Bye.

So sensitive ISOBARS is. I never called him of low intelligence. I wrote low intelligent people would read my post and know the post I was commenting on was by ISOBARS since he was quoted in the post at the top of it Only a person of low intelligence would not understand that "prior poster" meant ISOBARS. Maybe he just sees himself as low intelligence, or perhaps he is since he cannot read.

As to the deletion of ISOBAR's post, I was wrong on that. I missed it when I went looking for it. It was not a lie. It was a mistake. I own up to it. See, ISOBARS, it's not all that hard to do.

I don't have a wife to beat. I don't beat my mother. Stooping to insults shows a lower level of thinking also.

I did call what you did a "lie or an error." You immediately say I lied. I was honorable to acknowledge that you may not have lied but may have made a mistake. I take that back. It was just a lie.

I posted twice, not five time. Another lie by you. I quote facts, other than making one mistake which I acknowledge. You call me names and don't own up to your lies.

Blocking me is fine. Losers don't like truth. Idiots resort to insults when they are not needed.
SAS

PostPosted: Thu Feb 18, 2021 5:53 pm    Post subject: Reply with quote

isobars wrote:
I hate to break it to ya, Dr. Mauiguy, but today's WSJ cites and recites many numbers, dates, and sources supporting the sound bite I regurgitated and specifically refuting ERCOT's one-sided explanation ("Texas Spins Into the Wind", p A16). Whether and how the reportage differences are allocated among semantics, brevity, bias, and political BS is above our pay grades and below my GAS (give-a-shit) threshold. I don't have a dog in the green power fight until The Squad or de facto President Harris try to tell me I can't go windsurfing or snowmobiling or set my thermostat how the hell I want it, as some state and federal administrations have done.

mauiguy wrote:
I note your reply never acknowledges your lie or error.

Also, you can verify the accuracy of my post in a minute or two, probably less time than you spent writing and deleting your post that I responded to. If I posted a lie or made an error, I'd care enough to find out the truth and if I was wrong I'd own up to it. It's called "honor."

That WSJ opinion piece is not available to non-subscribes. But many sites are, and don't agree.

https://nypost.com/2021/02/17/texas-power-outages-fault-of-unique-supply-not-green-energy/

https://www.texastribune.org/2021/02/16/natural-gas-power-storm/

https://www.usatoday.com/in-depth/news/nation/2021/02/16/texas-weather-power-outage-rolling-blackouts-leave-millions-dark/6764764002/

Those are just a few.
SAS

PostPosted: Thu Feb 18, 2021 5:56 pm    Post subject: Reply with quote

swchandler wrote:
mauiguy, it looks as though you might have made it into isobars' vast kill-file pretty quickly. Needless to say, he has no tolerance at all for honesty.

He is the epitome of denial. I don't like what you write, so goodbye.

I won't "block" him, but I won't waste my time responding to someone who can't think clearly again.
isobars

PostPosted: Fri Feb 19, 2021 8:01 pm    Post subject: Reply with quote

Still another apolitical WSJ piece on Wednesday reinforced my original source's evaluation. That's good enough for me, considering that I'm a couple of thousand miles from that misery.

I usually read others' immediate responses to being PLONKed in case they fill in the holes they dug. Your other commentary since my previous post (and some from years gone by) just dug your hole deeper and manifest the countless times I've explained my rationale for PLONKing people. Your assessment isn't even close.
Post new topic   Reply to topic    iWindsurf Community Forum Index -> Politics, Off-Topic, Opinions All times are GMT - 5 Hours
Goto page Previous  1, 2, 3, 4, 5, 6  Next
Page 5 of 6

Jump to: