myiW Current Conditions and Forecasts Community Forums Buy and Sell Services
 
Hi guest · myAccount · Log in
 SearchSearch   ProfileProfile   Log in to check your private messagesLog in to check your private messages   RegisterRegister 
That was no debate.
Goto page Previous  1, 2, 3, 4, 5, 6  Next
 
Post new topic   Reply to topic    iWindsurf Community Forum Index -> Politics, Off-Topic, Opinions
View previous topic :: View next topic  
Author Message
jp5



Joined: 19 May 1998
Posts: 3393
Location: OnUr6

PostPosted: Thu Oct 08, 2020 10:04 am    Post subject: Reply with quote

Geez louise what a vile, evil bitch.
_________________
#WWG1WGA
#MAGA
#WALKAWAY
#Saveourchildren
#TRUMP2020
Back to top
View user's profile Send private message
real-human



Joined: 02 Jul 2011
Posts: 12205
Location: on earth

PostPosted: Thu Oct 08, 2020 10:29 am    Post subject: Reply with quote

jpbassman wrote:
Geez louise what a vile, evil bitch.


stop talking about your family like that...

_________________
when good people stay silent the right wing are the only ones heard.
Back to top
View user's profile Send private message
boggsman1



Joined: 24 Jun 2002
Posts: 8379
Location: at a computer

PostPosted: Thu Oct 08, 2020 11:52 am    Post subject: Reply with quote

jpbassman wrote:
Geez louise what a vile, evil bitch.

JP, Keep it rolling for another 26 days....please.
https://nypost.com/2020/10/08/fbi-thwarts-militia-plot-to-assassinate-michigan-gov-whitmer/
Back to top
View user's profile Send private message
mac



Joined: 07 Mar 1999
Posts: 15697
Location: Berkeley, California

PostPosted: Thu Oct 08, 2020 11:55 am    Post subject: Reply with quote

boggsman1 wrote:
jpbassman wrote:
Geez louise what a vile, evil bitch.

JP, Keep it rolling for another 26 days....please.
https://nypost.com/2020/10/08/fbi-thwarts-militia-plot-to-assassinate-michigan-gov-whitmer/


Where were Matty and assman?
Back to top
View user's profile Send private message
nw30



Joined: 21 Dec 2008
Posts: 6467
Location: The eye of the universe, Cen. Cal. coast

PostPosted: Thu Oct 08, 2020 12:11 pm    Post subject: Reply with quote

coachg wrote:
Or are full of it. Check out where the fly was attracted to. LMAO

https://www.youtube.com/watch?v=aYh4sF7wHE8

Coachg

Yep, it didn't take much for Harris to end up playing 3rd fiddle.
Also, so much for those plexiglass panels, if it can't stop a fly who may have landed on more than one person, how could it stop a virus spray?
But at least we know that insects are one of the few nonbiased things left in this world.
Back to top
View user's profile Send private message
vientomas



Joined: 25 Apr 2000
Posts: 1955

PostPosted: Thu Oct 08, 2020 12:24 pm    Post subject: Reply with quote

nw30 wrote:
coachg wrote:
Or are full of it. Check out where the fly was attracted to. LMAO

https://www.youtube.com/watch?v=aYh4sF7wHE8

Coachg

Yep, it didn't take much for Harris to end up playing 3rd fiddle.
Also, so much for those plexiglass panels, if it can't stop a fly who may have landed on more than one person, how could it stop a virus spray?
But at least we know that insects are one of the few nonbiased things left in this world.


Bro, Hillary lost. Get over it. Your obsession with her is unhealthy.
Back to top
View user's profile Send private message
boggsman1



Joined: 24 Jun 2002
Posts: 8379
Location: at a computer

PostPosted: Thu Oct 08, 2020 12:41 pm    Post subject: Reply with quote

mac wrote:
boggsman1 wrote:
jpbassman wrote:
Geez louise what a vile, evil bitch.

JP, Keep it rolling for another 26 days....please.
https://nypost.com/2020/10/08/fbi-thwarts-militia-plot-to-assassinate-michigan-gov-whitmer/


Where were Matty and assman?


Good question.. Last I heard from Matty , he was eager to take up arms so I'm guessing he's moving forward ...I'm glad law enforcement stopped the Right-wing militia, I like Governor Whitmer.
Back to top
View user's profile Send private message
mac



Joined: 07 Mar 1999
Posts: 15697
Location: Berkeley, California

PostPosted: Thu Oct 08, 2020 7:39 pm    Post subject: Reply with quote

Just for you losers.
Back to top
View user's profile Send private message
swchandler



Joined: 08 Nov 1993
Posts: 9892

PostPosted: Thu Oct 08, 2020 9:12 pm    Post subject: Reply with quote

The fly on Mike Pence's head offered a notable, almost cosmic moment. It's quite amazing that it happened and what we can take away from it.

Given the rash of lies that only Pence can deliver in support of Donald Trump, the attraction of a fly says a lot about his message, and probably more about his character.
Back to top
View user's profile Send private message
boggsman1



Joined: 24 Jun 2002
Posts: 8379
Location: at a computer

PostPosted: Fri Oct 09, 2020 9:57 am    Post subject: Reply with quote

Top prosecutor resigns.. No prosecutions. No nothing. Another BS hype job ending with a thud.

https://www.zerohedge.com/political/barr-durham-report-wont-be-ready-election
Back to top
View user's profile Send private message
Display posts from previous:   
Post new topic   Reply to topic    iWindsurf Community Forum Index -> Politics, Off-Topic, Opinions All times are GMT - 5 Hours
Goto page Previous  1, 2, 3, 4, 5, 6  Next
Page 5 of 6

 
Jump to:  
You cannot post new topics in this forum
You cannot reply to topics in this forum
You cannot edit your posts in this forum
You cannot delete your posts in this forum
You cannot vote in polls in this forum
You cannot attach files in this forum
You cannot download files in this forum

myiW | Weather | Community | Membership | Support | Log in
like us on facebook
© Copyright 1999-2007 WeatherFlow, Inc Contact Us Ad Marketplace

Powered by phpBB © 2001, 2005 phpBB Group