myiW Current Conditions and Forecasts Community Forums Buy and Sell Services
 
Hi guest · myAccount · Log in
 SearchSearch   ProfileProfile   Log in to check your private messagesLog in to check your private messages   RegisterRegister 
prove me wrong.... coronavirus is not airborne
Goto page Previous  1, 2, 3 ... 66, 67, 68 ... 70, 71, 72  Next
 
Post new topic   Reply to topic    iWindsurf Community Forum Index -> Politics, Off-Topic, Opinions
View previous topic :: View next topic  
Author Message
mac



Joined: 07 Mar 1999
Posts: 17053
Location: Berkeley, California

PostPosted: Fri Sep 17, 2021 11:15 am    Post subject: Reply with quote

I guess this is not "dumbass" behavior.

Quote:

“We have a little girl here, and she doesn’t have her people.” An 8-year-old Moses Lake girl was orphaned after her unvaccinated family visited a county fair and her parents, both in their 30s, came down with COVID-19. Suddenly without them, Lillie flew to San Diego this week to start a new life with her aunt and uncle.


Then there is the State of Idaho, who picked this totally unqualified "doctor" to oversee their Covid response. Dumb ass doubled down.

Quote:
Dr. Cole is a board-certified dermatopathologist (AP & CP) and the CEO/Medical Director of Cole Diagnostics. He has worked as an independent pathologist since 2004. Some highlights from his CV: Ackerman Academy of Dermatopathology (July 2002-June 2003): Dermatopathology Fellowship (Chief Fellow). Mayo Clinic (July 1997-June 2002): Resident in Anatomic and Clinical Pathology. Chief Fellow, Surgical Pathology Fellowship. Medical College of Virginia (1993-1997): Researched immunology. Served as President of Student Family Practice organization. Coordinated activities and seminars on the practice of family medicine and rural medicine. Earned MD in 1997
Back to top
View user's profile Send private message
MikeLaRonde



Joined: 11 Jun 2001
Posts: 443

PostPosted: Fri Sep 17, 2021 5:53 pm    Post subject: Reply with quote

Gonna let Idaho (actually, YOU da Ho! The pharma's ho, that is.) and Dr. Cole speak for himself.

http://www.dethguild.com/temporary/The_Truth.mp4

It's pretty toned down compared to the other presentation he gave. Honestly not sure which came first.

But here, like many, including yours truly, he wants to focus on what will HELP more than laying blame. At 4:45, he lays it on the line:

"We've had 3 choices: FEAR, suffering, and VAXXINE. What we really need is: Hope, early treatment, and IMMUNE WELLNESS"





mac wrote:
I guess this is not "dumbass" behavior.

Quote:

“We have a little girl here, and she doesn’t have her people.” An 8-year-old Moses Lake girl was orphaned after her unvaccinated family visited a county fair and her parents, both in their 30s, came down with COVID-19. Suddenly without them, Lillie flew to San Diego this week to start a new life with her aunt and uncle.


Then there is the State of Idaho, who picked this totally unqualified "doctor" to oversee their Covid response. Dumb ass doubled down.

Quote:
Dr. Cole is a board-certified dermatopathologist (AP & CP) and the CEO/Medical Director of Cole Diagnostics. He has worked as an independent pathologist since 2004. Some highlights from his CV: Ackerman Academy of Dermatopathology (July 2002-June 2003): Dermatopathology Fellowship (Chief Fellow). Mayo Clinic (July 1997-June 2002): Resident in Anatomic and Clinical Pathology. Chief Fellow, Surgical Pathology Fellowship. Medical College of Virginia (1993-1997): Researched immunology. Served as President of Student Family Practice organization. Coordinated activities and seminars on the practice of family medicine and rural medicine. Earned MD in 1997
Back to top
View user's profile Send private message
MikeLaRonde



Joined: 11 Jun 2001
Posts: 443

PostPosted: Fri Sep 17, 2021 6:29 pm    Post subject: Reply with quote

Yawn. Dyslexic, huh. You sound more like a Tourette's patientYOUARESOSTUPID to me.

I like the part about being a linebacker and a chess champion at once. I trust you won't tackle me unless you're sure I play for the wrong team?
(no wait ... duh, I mean .. lol. doublespeak much? watch your logic, the man on TV wants you to turn it off (really?)

Maybe YOU play for the wrong team. If you think I am a "right-winger", you obviously don't know me. I wonder how many others you've misjudged ...

Find HUMILITY, grasshopper! You will not see or think clearly until you have.

Yeah, I know what some of you are thinking. How could I possibly have found humility, when I sound so arrogant?

All I can say to that, is that mine expired after the LATEST outbreak of Commutardism. And that it takes a truely outspoken "conservative" man to out-speak a rabid twattering libtard!

You should think about changing your signature. After all, I don't hear much silence from the "good guys" LOL (yes that was a joke, unfortunately, MOST are still doing the right thing by minding their own business!)

real-human wrote:
Ya my writing, well ya am a Dyslexic, born deaf in one ear which has a high correlation to hearing issues. Well to me it has more to the balance issue that i only have one balance signal so I believe my eyes do not read in balance. Part being some of the ways they are able to help some dyslexics is with balance exercises. Though onl deaf in one ear it there is more to it than than for hearing conversation and filtering out background noise, I figured it out many years ago and went to apply for a patent on array processing for a filter but some professor at Sanford beat me by a handful of years. His background was array processing for sound localization in submarines.

Tim McVeigh is a hero to right wingers for "BLOWING UP" americans. You blew up a thread because of your hate for libtards. The personality profile is the same. Hey I profiled the anthrax bomber and debated the FBI expert on it, if he would have listened to me the evidence would not have gone cold, I told them from the get go it was a domestic attack, they argued that because he sent it to FUX parent company it was not. I told them hater right wingers are so stupid they would not have know who Fux parent company is.

FYI MAC and the rest of the liberals here use to attack me for being as you see me post, I would tell them that is the only way to deal with hater right wingers and believe me they all were after me, but as you point out now they are doing the same as I had said you have to do with McVeighers like you. They took offense to me calling right wingers McVeighers, calling fox FUX and so on. Calling Moscow Malibu Barfie who opens his mouth and it stinks like barf, and so on.

Me VP of Engineering after about 5 years of full time work. Director of R&D of a bay area tech firm. Yep can not write, sadly.

I am here because one of my childhood friends brother was murdered in cold blood by a right winger for no reason, my friends brother was the nicest person one could imagine and finally had come out and that year he walked out of a gay bar and some right winger decided it was time to beat up a gay guy. He died right there on the sidewalk. It hit me I was net going to take it anymore and I was going to spell it out to you and yours in his honor as I am a person who can hold his own, A linebacker for a team that was undefeated and captain of the team, A wrestler who made it to the state finals, only lost one match my senior year in a overtime match and captain of that conference champion team, and not stupid if i had not done do poorly in english would have been number 1or 2. State champ in chess as a freshman, 9th in the midwest first board and chess president. I also have black brothers and sister, so I think I have a better understanding of what they have to deal with then others. I have had a right winger a kkk guy bring a gun out when he butted into a conversation I was having with a friend because you right wingers are such pathetic crybabies, have had a guy who did not know I was a liberal when I opened a warehouse to develop a new product line, well I was invited to the neighbors for a Saturday BBQ. This piece of human filth told me to look at all the democrats campaign signs they has all over their walls, I though they were libtards, but he then told me he stole all the dems signs and has been doing it forever, and even got caught the last election, but the police let him off because it was a right wing district. I simple said to him that he should have gone to jail. He told me his hero Rush would be so proud of him, I said Rush (I call him "Pig Boy" is where the hate started to new levels in America and he then pulled a knife on me, and I just told him he had either put it down or he was going to be in a lot of trouble. Again I was still in great shape and as a middle linebacker/wrestler well he backed down. He was another delusional right winger. and my jining forums was because after a debate about 15 or so years ago the DNC (i am not active just get emails) asking dems to not allow the right wing to be the only ones heard, to go to lacal media and enters debate polls on who won, to write letters to editors or dem voices will not be heard. I went to the loacl paper owned by a ultra partisan right winger and did go to their debate poll of who won and lost. and then saw a place for discussions on politics and signed up and that one finally closed because I believe it for liability purposes, the right wing moderator would always go after me for insults and I would send them for every one I gave in defence about 5-10 the cry babys were reporting on me. Get this the right wing moderator would tell me well you need to set the standard and not act like them, i would laugh at him and tell him wtf this is a right wing hate media and you are telling me the liberal who is getting 5-10 attacks not to defend himself in kind. Finally I told them one of the days one of their posters will do a hate crime on a liberal and I will be heading to that persons family to make sure they knew that the right wing paper was made aware of its complicity to sue them for everything. It took some time other lawsuits for negligence and they shut that forum down. It was about 20 right wings to one liberal. But as here the right wingers are stupid and the liberals are quit intelligent. I was invited to other political forums by poster that had been on that forum, but ISO and his stupidity got me drawn here as there was only one person when I started the political side really calling him an idiot that he is. From what I see there is no idiot liberal on this forum, just idiot right wingers. At least on other political forums I have debated a handful of right wingers that were not idiots.

Now I help raise two kids now for about 10 years that are not mine and never had a relationship with their mother, just helping her and the kids. She is an epileptic and when stressed has her seizures so has a hard time keeping jobs. Normally she does not live at my place but the kids do. Both the kids have placed in the top 10 in the state math competition. I taught them binary math when they were 6 and 8 year old.
Back to top
View user's profile Send private message
wsurfer



Joined: 17 Aug 2000
Posts: 1567

PostPosted: Fri Sep 17, 2021 9:30 pm    Post subject: Reply with quote

Mike, seek help!
Back to top
View user's profile Send private message
MikeLaRonde



Joined: 11 Jun 2001
Posts: 443

PostPosted: Fri Sep 17, 2021 11:24 pm    Post subject: Reply with quote

wsurfer wrote:
Mike, seek help!

Thanks Mac, but I'm really not sure who to turn to. There may be no cure to my condition:
http://www.thebestpageintheuniverse.net/c.cgi?u=balls_are_huge
Back to top
View user's profile Send private message
real-human



Joined: 02 Jul 2011
Posts: 13351
Location: on earth

PostPosted: Sat Sep 18, 2021 11:40 am    Post subject: Reply with quote

mlaronde wrote:
wsurfer wrote:
Mike, seek help!

Thanks Mac, but I'm really not sure who to turn to. There may be no cure to my condition:
http://www.thebestpageintheuniverse.net/c.cgi?u=balls_are_huge


Just plead guilty before you do a serious McVeigh... Ya I can count on right wingers McVeighing when I show them what I got, whenever one makes fun of my writing, note you all do and I love to give you both barrels. Hey you did not reply about the sugar daddy issue, you one of those too.

Hey so you did get that IT diploma at Trumped up U didn't you. I profiled spot on... I was spot on. Ya have met and interviewed so many so called IT guys that could not pass an engineering class in math if their lives depended on it. With their so called Trump University degrees they got from a matchbook, even a Devoss school of idiots. And I have met real IT guys that did get a real degree earned it and were good.

Happy McVeighing, again you set your example of how deplorable you are right from the get go ... you little pathetic troll who proved he was a trump u failure right from the get go. .

_________________
when good people stay silent the right wing are the only ones heard.
Back to top
View user's profile Send private message
MikeLaRonde



Joined: 11 Jun 2001
Posts: 443

PostPosted: Sun Sep 19, 2021 9:14 pm    Post subject: Reply with quote

real-human wrote:
mlaronde wrote:
wsurfer wrote:
Mike, seek help!

Thanks Mac, but I'm really not sure who to turn to. There may be no cure to my condition:
http://www.thebestpageintheuniverse.net/c.cgi?u=balls_are_huge

Just plead guilty before you do a serious McVeigh... Happy McVeighing .. you little pathetic troll who proved he was a trump u failure right from the get go. .


Man, I gotta tell you, I *still* don't understand the Trump analogy thing. I never wanted this to be a political thing, and was really never a DJT supporter! Didn't I say I've been liberal most of my life!

I admit, I voted for the Donald in '16. However, this was an act of desperation, at the very end of my term of blissful ignorance.. I truely believed that it was my patriotic duty to choose the lesser of 2 evils! That was kind of foolish.

Still, as far as I can tell, DJT may have done the world a favor by delaying the NEW WORLD ORDER by about 3.25 years. Then again, the schedule may have been set in stone many years before his time.

As for the famous windsurfing libtard Jim McGrath: you clearly have 3 identities here.
"Mac" is your ego
"Monkeyface" is your super-ego
"wsurfer" is your ID

... that is, most of the time. You often fuck up and say the "right" thing while signed in as the "wrong" person ... Embarassed

Mike L
When good people finally turn to politics, you know the S__T has really hit the fan!
Back to top
View user's profile Send private message
wsurfer



Joined: 17 Aug 2000
Posts: 1567

PostPosted: Sun Sep 19, 2021 9:23 pm    Post subject: Reply with quote

mlaronde wrote:
real-human wrote:
mlaronde wrote:
wsurfer wrote:
Mike, seek help!

Thanks Mac, but I'm really not sure who to turn to. There may be no cure to my condition:
http://www.thebestpageintheuniverse.net/c.cgi?u=balls_are_huge

Just plead guilty before you do a serious McVeigh... Happy McVeighing .. you little pathetic troll who proved he was a trump u failure right from the get go. .


Man, I gotta tell you, I *still* don't understand the Trump analogy thing. I never wanted this to be a political thing, and was really never a DJT supporter! Didn't I say I've been liberal most of my life!

I admit, I voted for the Donald in '16. However, this was an act of desperation, at the very end of my term of blissful ignorance.. I truely believed that it was my patriotic duty to choose the lesser of 2 evils! That was kind of foolish.

Still, as far as I can tell, DJT may have done the world a favor by delaying the NEW WORLD ORDER by about 3.25 years. Then again, the schedule may have been set in stone many years before his time.

As for the famous windsurfing libtard Jim McGrath: you clearly have 3 identities here.
"Mac" is your ego
"Monkeyface" is your super-ego
"wsurfer" is your ID

... that is, most of the time. You often fuck up and say the "right" thing while signed in as the "wrong" person ... Embarassed

Mike L
When good people finally turn to politics, you know the S__T has really hit the fan!


No, really, seek help!
Back to top
View user's profile Send private message
MikeLaRonde



Joined: 11 Jun 2001
Posts: 443

PostPosted: Sun Sep 19, 2021 9:35 pm    Post subject: Reply with quote

The ID always reacts first, naturally lol. So predictable.

Methinks the proof is that "Monkeyface" was, with his veiled violent undertones, previously reacting to my calling his alter-ego, "Mac", a COWARD.

Which, just to be clear, is what I call anyone who parrots the official C0v1d narrative with any kind of smug righeousness!

Seriously? As yet, I have no proof that all 3 of you are NOT the SAME coward!

wsurfer wrote:
mlaronde wrote:
real-human wrote:
mlaronde wrote:
wsurfer wrote:
Mike, seek help!

Thanks Mac, but I'm really not sure who to turn to. There may be no cure to my condition:
http://www.thebestpageintheuniverse.net/c.cgi?u=balls_are_huge

Just plead guilty before you do a serious McVeigh... Happy McVeighing .. you little pathetic troll who proved he was a trump u failure right from the get go. .


Man, I gotta tell you, I *still* don't understand the Trump analogy thing. I never wanted this to be a political thing, and was really never a DJT supporter! Didn't I say I've been liberal most of my life!

I admit, I voted for the Donald in '16. However, this was an act of desperation, at the very end of my term of blissful ignorance.. I truely believed that it was my patriotic duty to choose the lesser of 2 evils! That was kind of foolish.

Still, as far as I can tell, DJT may have done the world a favor by delaying the NEW WORLD ORDER by about 3.25 years. Then again, the schedule may have been set in stone many years before his time.

As for the famous windsurfing libtard Jim McGrath: you clearly have 3 identities here.
"Mac" is your ego
"Monkeyface" is your super-ego
"wsurfer" is your ID

... that is, most of the time. You often fuck up and say the "right" thing while signed in as the "wrong" person ... Embarassed

Mike L
When good people finally turn to politics, you know the S__T has really hit the fan!


No, really, seek help!
Back to top
View user's profile Send private message
mac



Joined: 07 Mar 1999
Posts: 17053
Location: Berkeley, California

PostPosted: Sun Sep 19, 2021 9:58 pm    Post subject: Reply with quote

No, really, get help.
Back to top
View user's profile Send private message
Display posts from previous:   
Post new topic   Reply to topic    iWindsurf Community Forum Index -> Politics, Off-Topic, Opinions All times are GMT - 5 Hours
Goto page Previous  1, 2, 3 ... 66, 67, 68 ... 70, 71, 72  Next
Page 67 of 72

 
Jump to:  
You cannot post new topics in this forum
You cannot reply to topics in this forum
You cannot edit your posts in this forum
You cannot delete your posts in this forum
You cannot vote in polls in this forum
You cannot attach files in this forum
You cannot download files in this forum

myiW | Weather | Community | Membership | Support | Log in
like us on facebook
© Copyright 1999-2007 WeatherFlow, Inc Contact Us Ad Marketplace

Powered by phpBB © 2001, 2005 phpBB Group