myiW Current Conditions and Forecasts Community Forums Buy and Sell Services
 
Hi guest · myAccount · Log in
 SearchSearch   ProfileProfile   Log in to check your private messagesLog in to check your private messages   RegisterRegister 
prove me wrong.... coronavirus is not airborne
Goto page Previous  1, 2, 3 ... 65, 66, 67 ... 70, 71, 72  Next
 
Post new topic   Reply to topic    iWindsurf Community Forum Index -> Politics, Off-Topic, Opinions
View previous topic :: View next topic  
Author Message
MikeLaRonde



Joined: 11 Jun 2001
Posts: 443

PostPosted: Mon Sep 13, 2021 4:56 pm    Post subject: Reply with quote

Here's the real explanation:

The person who started this thread, MacMonkeyface, really DID want someone to prove him wrong. Of course, that person would be Mac himself.

What MacMonkeyfaceWsurfer failed to anticipate was that someone would actually prove (the theory) RIGHT. That was not surely the intended result, eh? LOL

I will follow up with a list all the other known scientists I know of, who assert that SARS-CoV2 has never been isolated. But none do a more complete job, or are more convincing, than Dr. Kaufman.

... just for the record, I finally windsurfed (since 2018) 2 weeks ago in Falmouth MA. Wish I could have repeated it yesterday which looks like it was better. I had previously stated my last sesh to be in 2019, but that actually was an error based on the year 2020 being a total blur.

Sure, I still drink too much, but am generally in much better shape than 4-5 months ago, when I made the dubious choice to join this thread.

Mike L
Back to top
View user's profile Send private message
real-human



Joined: 02 Jul 2011
Posts: 13351
Location: on earth

PostPosted: Tue Sep 14, 2021 2:25 pm    Post subject: Reply with quote

mlaronde wrote:
Here's the real explanation:

The person who started this thread, MacMonkeyface, really DID want someone to prove him wrong. Of course, that person would be Mac himself.

What MacMonkeyfaceWsurfer failed to anticipate was that someone would actually prove (the theory) RIGHT. That was not surely the intended result, eh? LOL

I will follow up with a list all the other known scientists I know of, who assert that SARS-CoV2 has never been isolated. But none do a more complete job, or are more convincing, than Dr. Kaufman.

... just for the record, I finally windsurfed (since 2018) 2 weeks ago in Falmouth MA. Wish I could have repeated it yesterday which looks like it was better. I had previously stated my last sesh to be in 2019, but that actually was an error based on the year 2020 being a total blur.

Sure, I still drink too much, but am generally in much better shape than 4-5 months ago, when I made the dubious choice to join this thread.

Mike L
ya your proof is what you read on Fux version of the internet bitshiiite. You certainly are what destroys america Mr McVeigh clone... Go McVeigh elsewhere...
_________________
when good people stay silent the right wing are the only ones heard.
Back to top
View user's profile Send private message
MikeLaRonde



Joined: 11 Jun 2001
Posts: 443

PostPosted: Tue Sep 14, 2021 8:26 pm    Post subject: Reply with quote

Hey libtard. Prove you are not also Jim McGrath, aka MacMonkeyface!

You should have known from the beginning, that you were not qualified, because "you are not a scientist" ! LOL
Back to top
View user's profile Send private message
real-human



Joined: 02 Jul 2011
Posts: 13351
Location: on earth

PostPosted: Wed Sep 15, 2021 9:17 pm    Post subject: Reply with quote

mlaronde wrote:
Hey libtard. Prove you are not also Jim McGrath, aka MacMonkeyface!

You should have known from the beginning, that you were not qualified, because "you are not a scientist" ! LOL

prove you are not like one of your heros timmy McVeigh? You certainly McVeighed this thread. Or maybe you are a graduate of trump U or Jim Jones U.

_________________
when good people stay silent the right wing are the only ones heard.
Back to top
View user's profile Send private message
MikeLaRonde



Joined: 11 Jun 2001
Posts: 443

PostPosted: Wed Sep 15, 2021 9:32 pm    Post subject: Reply with quote

real-human wrote:
mlaronde wrote:
Hey libtard. Prove you are not also Jim McGrath, aka MacMonkeyface!

You should have known from the beginning, that you were not qualified, because "you are not a scientist" ! LOL

prove you are not like one of your heros timmy McVeigh? You certainly McVeighed this thread. Or maybe you are a graduate of trump U or Jim Jones U.


Monkey, you just said absolutely nothing.

At this point, I would speculate that most casual observers (lurkers) are really starting to think that you and "Mac" are actually the same person. I seem to recall a famous troll on these forums who would invent both dissenters and allies.

But even "Brucie" was a REAL human. RIP, Robert Bruce Smith. Too bad we never hooked up for that Falmouth-Vineyard crossing.

Whatever. I already proved who I am. Who are you?
Back to top
View user's profile Send private message
real-human



Joined: 02 Jul 2011
Posts: 13351
Location: on earth

PostPosted: Thu Sep 16, 2021 11:56 am    Post subject: Reply with quote

mlaronde wrote:
real-human wrote:
mlaronde wrote:
Hey libtard. Prove you are not also Jim McGrath, aka MacMonkeyface!

You should have known from the beginning, that you were not qualified, because "you are not a scientist" ! LOL

prove you are not like one of your heros timmy McVeigh? You certainly McVeighed this thread. Or maybe you are a graduate of trump U or Jim Jones U.


Monkey, you just said absolutely nothing.

At this point, I would speculate that most casual observers (lurkers) are really starting to think that you and "Mac" are actually the same person. I seem to recall a famous troll on these forums who would invent both dissenters and allies.

But even "Brucie" was a REAL human. RIP, Robert Bruce Smith. Too bad we never hooked up for that Falmouth-Vineyard crossing.

Whatever. I already proved who I am. Who are you?


Want to bet a bunch of money you McVeigh troll. This is easily provable and would love to take your money, lets say all assests for all assets.

Idiot I sold a technology for a million by the time I was about 40, and you McVeigh, you are a McvEIGH HATER of america BECAUSE YOU ARE THAT STUPID. You have any non sugar daddy accolades that would even show you were accomplished even in basket weaving at trump university?

_________________
when good people stay silent the right wing are the only ones heard.
Back to top
View user's profile Send private message
MikeLaRonde



Joined: 11 Jun 2001
Posts: 443

PostPosted: Thu Sep 16, 2021 7:41 pm    Post subject: Reply with quote

Funny, for a techie millionaire, you sure don't have a very professional writing style, do you?

I have to admit, I really don't understand the McVeigh analogy. Except that I have somehow "terrorized" this thread. As conspiracy theories go, the OKC bombing was pretty much before my time of interest, so I haven't researched it much. Sure looks like the typical "lone gunman (or 2)" story to me.

Well, I've nothing to bet and not much to lose. I have accused you of being Mac's alter ego. You bark like a dog but haven't literally denied it. Come to think of it, neither has "Mac". Your claim may be true, but so what if you are also JM?

You know my name. I'm an IT consultant from the Boston area. I can't say who my customers are or were, but most have been AEC over the years.

I'll just say that from 2009-2015 I was the IT Manager for a prestegious architectural firm (Safdie Architects). I've worked for numerous structural engineers as well.

Honestly, I don't care what your real name is, I'm just still wondering if you are also Mac. Your knee-jerk reactions and language are very similar .

real-human wrote:
mlaronde wrote:
real-human wrote:
mlaronde wrote:
Hey libtard. Prove you are not also Jim McGrath, aka MacMonkeyface!

You should have known from the beginning, that you were not qualified, because "you are not a scientist" ! LOL

prove you are not like one of your heros timmy McVeigh? You certainly McVeighed this thread. Or maybe you are a graduate of trump U or Jim Jones U.


Monkey, you just said absolutely nothing.

At this point, I would speculate that most casual observers (lurkers) are really starting to think that you and "Mac" are actually the same person. I seem to recall a famous troll on these forums who would invent both dissenters and allies.

But even "Brucie" was a REAL human. RIP, Robert Bruce Smith. Too bad we never hooked up for that Falmouth-Vineyard crossing.

Whatever. I already proved who I am. Who are you?


Want to bet a bunch of money you McVeigh troll. This is easily provable and would love to take your money, lets say all assests for all assets.

Idiot I sold a technology for a million by the time I was about 40, and you McVeigh, you are a McvEIGH HATER of america BECAUSE YOU ARE THAT STUPID. You have any non sugar daddy accolades that would even show you were accomplished even in basket weaving at trump university?
Back to top
View user's profile Send private message
mac



Joined: 07 Mar 1999
Posts: 17053
Location: Berkeley, California

PostPosted: Thu Sep 16, 2021 9:35 pm    Post subject: Reply with quote

There is no point in providing you with facts.
Back to top
View user's profile Send private message
real-human



Joined: 02 Jul 2011
Posts: 13351
Location: on earth

PostPosted: Thu Sep 16, 2021 10:33 pm    Post subject: Reply with quote

mlaronde wrote:
Funny, for a techie millionaire, you sure don't have a very professional writing style, do you?

I have to admit, I really don't understand the McVeigh analogy. Except that I have somehow "terrorized" this thread. As conspiracy theories go, the OKC bombing was pretty much before my time of interest, so I haven't researched it much. Sure looks like the typical "lone gunman (or 2)" story to me.

Well, I've nothing to bet and not much to lose. I have accused you of being Mac's alter ego. You bark like a dog but haven't literally denied it. Come to think of it, neither has "Mac". Your claim may be true, but so what if you are also JM?

You know my name. I'm an IT consultant from the Boston area. I can't say who my customers are or were, but most have been AEC over the years.

I'll just say that from 2009-2015 I was the IT Manager for a prestegious architectural firm (Safdie Architects). I've worked for numerous structural engineers as well.

Honestly, I don't care what your real name is, I'm just still wondering if you are also Mac. Your knee-jerk reactions and language are very similar .

real-human wrote:
mlaronde wrote:
real-human wrote:
mlaronde wrote:
Hey libtard. Prove you are not also Jim McGrath, aka MacMonkeyface!

You should have known from the beginning, that you were not qualified, because "you are not a scientist" ! LOL

prove you are not like one of your heros timmy McVeigh? You certainly McVeighed this thread. Or maybe you are a graduate of trump U or Jim Jones U.


Monkey, you just said absolutely nothing.

At this point, I would speculate that most casual observers (lurkers) are really starting to think that you and "Mac" are actually the same person. I seem to recall a famous troll on these forums who would invent both dissenters and allies.

But even "Brucie" was a REAL human. RIP, Robert Bruce Smith. Too bad we never hooked up for that Falmouth-Vineyard crossing.

Whatever. I already proved who I am. Who are you?


Want to bet a bunch of money you McVeigh troll. This is easily provable and would love to take your money, lets say all assests for all assets.

Idiot I sold a technology for a million by the time I was about 40, and you McVeigh, you are a McvEIGH HATER of america BECAUSE YOU ARE THAT STUPID. You have any non sugar daddy accolades that would even show you were accomplished even in basket weaving at trump university?


Ya my writing, well ya am a Dyslexic, born deaf in one ear which has a high correlation to hearing issues. Well to me it has more to the balance issue that i only have one balance signal so I believe my eyes do not read in balance. Part being some of the ways they are able to help some dyslexics is with balance exercises. Though onl deaf in one ear it there is more to it than than for hearing conversation and filtering out background noise, I figured it out many years ago and went to apply for a patent on array processing for a filter but some professor at Sanford beat me by a handful of years. His background was array processing for sound localization in submarines.

Tim McVeigh is a hero to right wingers for "BLOWING UP" americans. You blew up a thread because of your hate for libtards. The personality profile is the same. Hey I profiled the anthrax bomber and debated the FBI expert on it, if he would have listened to me the evidence would not have gone cold, I told them from the get go it was a domestic attack, they argued that because he sent it to FUX parent company it was not. I told them hater right wingers are so stupid they would not have know who Fux parent company is.

FYI MAC and the rest of the liberals here use to attack me for being as you see me post, I would tell them that is the only way to deal with hater right wingers and believe me they all were after me, but as you point out now they are doing the same as I had said you have to do with McVeighers like you. They took offense to me calling right wingers McVeighers, calling fox FUX and so on. Calling Moscow Malibu Barfie who opens his mouth and it stinks like barf, and so on.

Me VP of Engineering after about 5 years of full time work. Director of R&D of a bay area tech firm. Yep can not write, sadly.

I am here because one of my childhood friends brother was murdered in cold blood by a right winger for no reason, my friends brother was the nicest person one could imagine and finally had come out and that year he walked out of a gay bar and some right winger decided it was time to beat up a gay guy. He died right there on the sidewalk. It hit me I was net going to take it anymore and I was going to spell it out to you and yours in his honor as I am a person who can hold his own, A linebacker for a team that was undefeated and captain of the team, A wrestler who made it to the state finals, only lost one match my senior year in a overtime match and captain of that conference champion team, and not stupid if i had not done do poorly in english would have been number 1or 2. State champ in chess as a freshman, 9th in the midwest first board and chess president. I also have black brothers and sister, so I think I have a better understanding of what they have to deal with then others. I have had a right winger a kkk guy bring a gun out when he butted into a conversation I was having with a friend because you right wingers are such pathetic crybabies, have had a guy who did not know I was a liberal when I opened a warehouse to develop a new product line, well I was invited to the neighbors for a Saturday BBQ. This piece of human filth told me to look at all the democrats campaign signs they has all over their walls, I though they were libtards, but he then told me he stole all the dems signs and has been doing it forever, and even got caught the last election, but the police let him off because it was a right wing district. I simple said to him that he should have gone to jail. He told me his hero Rush would be so proud of him, I said Rush (I call him "Pig Boy" is where the hate started to new levels in America and he then pulled a knife on me, and I just told him he had either put it down or he was going to be in a lot of trouble. Again I was still in great shape and as a middle linebacker/wrestler well he backed down. He was another delusional right winger. and my jining forums was because after a debate about 15 or so years ago the DNC (i am not active just get emails) asking dems to not allow the right wing to be the only ones heard, to go to lacal media and enters debate polls on who won, to write letters to editors or dem voices will not be heard. I went to the loacl paper owned by a ultra partisan right winger and did go to their debate poll of who won and lost. and then saw a place for discussions on politics and signed up and that one finally closed because I believe it for liability purposes, the right wing moderator would always go after me for insults and I would send them for every one I gave in defence about 5-10 the cry babys were reporting on me. Get this the right wing moderator would tell me well you need to set the standard and not act like them, i would laugh at him and tell him wtf this is a right wing hate media and you are telling me the liberal who is getting 5-10 attacks not to defend himself in kind. Finally I told them one of the days one of their posters will do a hate crime on a liberal and I will be heading to that persons family to make sure they knew that the right wing paper was made aware of its complicity to sue them for everything. It took some time other lawsuits for negligence and they shut that forum down. It was about 20 right wings to one liberal. But as here the right wingers are stupid and the liberals are quit intelligent. I was invited to other political forums by poster that had been on that forum, but ISO and his stupidity got me drawn here as there was only one person when I started the political side really calling him an idiot that he is. From what I see there is no idiot liberal on this forum, just idiot right wingers. At least on other political forums I have debated a handful of right wingers that were not idiots.


Now I help raise two kids now for about 10 years that are not mine and never had a relationship with their mother, just helping her and the kids. She is an epileptic and when stressed has her seizures so has a hard time keeping jobs. Normally she does not live at my place but the kids do. Both the kids have placed in the top 10 in the state math competition. I taught them binary math when they were 6 and 8 year old.

_________________
when good people stay silent the right wing are the only ones heard.
Back to top
View user's profile Send private message
mac



Joined: 07 Mar 1999
Posts: 17053
Location: Berkeley, California

PostPosted: Thu Sep 16, 2021 11:11 pm    Post subject: Reply with quote

Idaho is doing fine with this fake virus—if running out of hospital beds and killing people is doing fine. Of course only 40% of those eligible in Idaho are fully vaccinated. So lots of people are paying attention to the same idiots that ring Mike Laronde’s bell. Like those in Mississippi, which now has the highest death rate per number of residents. Yesiree, not getting vaccinated is doing a very good job—of killing those who don’t get vaccinated.
Back to top
View user's profile Send private message
Display posts from previous:   
Post new topic   Reply to topic    iWindsurf Community Forum Index -> Politics, Off-Topic, Opinions All times are GMT - 5 Hours
Goto page Previous  1, 2, 3 ... 65, 66, 67 ... 70, 71, 72  Next
Page 66 of 72

 
Jump to:  
You cannot post new topics in this forum
You cannot reply to topics in this forum
You cannot edit your posts in this forum
You cannot delete your posts in this forum
You cannot vote in polls in this forum
You cannot attach files in this forum
You cannot download files in this forum

myiW | Weather | Community | Membership | Support | Log in
like us on facebook
© Copyright 1999-2007 WeatherFlow, Inc Contact Us Ad Marketplace

Powered by phpBB © 2001, 2005 phpBB Group