myiW Current Conditions and Forecasts Community Forums Buy and Sell Services

Hi guest · myAccount · Log in
 SearchSearch   ProfileProfile   Log in to check your private messagesLog in to check your private messages   RegisterRegister 
Coronavirus
Goto page Previous  1, 2, 3 ... 283, 284, 285 ... 339, 340, 341  Next

Post new topic   Reply to topic    iWindsurf Community Forum Index -> Politics, Off-Topic, Opinions
View previous topic :: View next topic  
mac

PostPosted: Thu Nov 25, 2021 11:16 am    Post subject: Reply with quote

Nothing like social media to spread disinformation about Covid. Often for a profit. Here’s a better take:

Quote:
A previous infection with SARS-CoV-2 and COVID-19 vaccination can provide immunity and protection against future illness.
A new study has compared the level of immunity afforded by a previous infection with the protection provided by a COVID-19 vaccine.
The results suggest that COVID-19 mRNA vaccines are around five times more effective at preventing hospitalization than a previous infection.

From medical news today. I guess they’re part of the evil cabal. Myself, five times better makes sense.
GURGLETROUSERS

PostPosted: Thu Nov 25, 2021 12:10 pm    Post subject: Reply with quote

I wasn't aware that Harvard was merely a branch of social media misinformation about Covid 19!

I note the contradiction in what you state from Medical News Today. i.e. 'Vaccines are around five times more effective at preventing hospitalisation than a previous infection.'

Harvard did NOT state that previous infection ALONE gave substantially higher antibody response. They stated that the COMBINATION of past infection PLUS vaccination gave substantially higher antibody response

Amazingly accurate quote by your source by the way, of exactly five times greater protection when merely given as a 'suggestion'
mac

PostPosted: Thu Nov 25, 2021 12:32 pm    Post subject: Reply with quote

Try a citation or a quote.
GURGLETROUSERS

PostPosted: Thu Nov 25, 2021 4:07 pm    Post subject: Reply with quote

You want a citation! How about this?

The U.K. Health Security Agency (Advises Government.) has issued a news statement. Quote-

A new Covid variant called B.1.1.529 has a spike protein 'dramatically' different to the original and double the amount of mutations of the Delta variant. These mutations are likely to evade the immune response generated by BOTH prior infection AND vaccination.'

Still wish to believe in your five times vaccination alone protection?
mac

PostPosted: Thu Nov 25, 2021 5:30 pm    Post subject: Reply with quote

GURGLETROUSERS wrote:
You want a citation! How about this?

The U.K. Health Security Agency (Advises Government.) has issued a news statement. Quote-

A new Covid variant called B.1.1.529 has a spike protein 'dramatically' different to the original and double the amount of mutations of the Delta variant. These mutations are likely to evade the immune response generated by BOTH prior infection AND vaccination.'

Still wish to believe in your five times vaccination alone protection?

And are we going to respond to this new threat by letting infections run amok until we have herd immunity, no matter how many die? Or are we going to use science to develop a vaccination that will limit the carnage? After all, vaccination is not something that is new.
MikeLaRonde

PostPosted: Thu Nov 25, 2021 9:36 pm    Post subject: Reply with quote

Good evening ladies and germs.

Y'all will be happy to know, that I've discovered a way to find pretty much any example of VAX deaths, while bypassing Internet censorship!

I happily share this technique to all truth researchers (which all humans should be by nature) I must warn that you may find shocking results which literally "hit home".

All you need to do is search for " <locality> died suddenly" + "<locality> died unexpectedly".

When I insert Boston for locality, of course I get Jimmy Hayes, but I gotta say, I'm not buying the drug story. But then, there's this:

https://www.nbcboston.com/news/sports/nbcsports/report-julio-lugo-former-red-sox-shortstop-has-died-at-age-45/2566885/

hmmm...https://www.wcvb.com/article/dr-robert-finberg-covid-vaccine-investigator-umass-professor-dies-unexpectedly/37445483#

I regret to inform the result of my inevitable query: "died unexpectedly windsurfing" returns this tragic news:
https://www.archysport.com/2021/07/death-of-lise-vidal-43-double-european-windsurfing-champion/

Regrets, but come on, can you really expect a 39-year old pro sailor to die of a brain hemorrhage, with no other explanation?

Unfortunately, for those who have researched or documented Covid vaccine injuries, this is a no-brainer. Blood clots to the heart or brain are deadly.

Be thankful America! You're last.
Mike L
wsurfer

PostPosted: Thu Nov 25, 2021 11:28 pm    Post subject: Reply with quote

I am the truth, I am the light, I am the way!

No I'm not, I'm just misunderstood Mike!
swchandler

PostPosted: Fri Nov 26, 2021 2:39 am    Post subject: Reply with quote

mlaronde, regarding the female championship windsurfer, how does dying of a brain hemorrhage have anything to do with Covid19, or vaccinations to prevent the disease?

I know that you want to blame any and all deaths on Covid19 vaccinations, but that's not reality. To be credible in anything that you offer, you have to have real facts to find believers.
GURGLETROUSERS

PostPosted: Fri Nov 26, 2021 3:00 am    Post subject: Reply with quote

This is all getting messy, so if I can add a last take on how I see things I'll leave the rest to others to sort out.

If the Covid virus is now a fact of life that will be with us for ever, it is inevitable that every human being will eventually come into contact, and catch it. Of course science will continue to 'tweak' the vaccines (I never suggested otherwise) which hopefully will mitigate the worst effects, whatever new or deadly strain arises, (and they will). But the fact remains (to my mind) that only a combination of vaccine AND developed natural bodily immunity to the virus will lead to eventual herd immunity, though vaccines may still be necessary for well into the future.

If that herd immunity cannot be developed, then the human race is in deep s***!
mac

PostPosted: Fri Nov 26, 2021 11:12 am    Post subject: Reply with quote

GT—a much clearer statement. I posted an article from the NYT about how much we don’t understand about the spread of COVID, despite the large number of brilliant people working on it. It may well become endemic, and then we will have to rely on medical science to manage it.

I think the concept of herd immunity is a mirage applied to this virus. Look at Portugal, which reports a full vaccination rate of 86.6%, yet is seeing a spike in cases. If you add vaccination to infections, Portugal is almost certainly over 95%. The US, with the number of vaccinations and infections is almost certainly over 90%. Both of these are higher than once was thought of as her immunity rates. Polio has been eliminated in most of the world by vaccination—that doesn’t seem to be the trajectory for COVID.

I think we have to give science credit for what it has done so far. When COVID first struck, fatality rates were 3.5 to 5%, and the disease was spreading exponentially. Now the total number of deaths in the US is down to about 1.6%. Because of many years of work on MRNA research as a delivery method for cancer treatment, we had safe vaccines from dozens of companies in a matter of months. We have at least two treatment methods. Remarkable.

The long term impact is likely not to affect the world population. We have fragments of retroviruses in our DNA that scientists have no understanding about the original virus. Clearly, at some time those viruses affected survival enough to favor those with resistance. COVID is way different—it is not deadly enough to affect the reproductive aged population. It is not as virulent as the plague, which depopulated Europe, or smallpox, or the Spanish flu.
Post new topic   Reply to topic    iWindsurf Community Forum Index -> Politics, Off-Topic, Opinions All times are GMT - 5 Hours
Goto page Previous  1, 2, 3 ... 283, 284, 285 ... 339, 340, 341  Next
Page 284 of 341

Jump to: