myiW Current Conditions and Forecasts Community Forums Buy and Sell Services

Hi guest · myAccount · Log in
 SearchSearch   ProfileProfile   Log in to check your private messagesLog in to check your private messages   RegisterRegister 
Coronavirus
Goto page Previous  1, 2, 3 ... 266, 267, 268 ... 339, 340, 341  Next

Post new topic   Reply to topic    iWindsurf Community Forum Index -> Politics, Off-Topic, Opinions
View previous topic :: View next topic  
mrgybe

PostPosted: Sat Sep 11, 2021 10:24 am    Post subject: Reply with quote

GURGLETROUSERS wrote:
But does it not occur to you C.B. that you may have the cart before the horse? Perhaps those who voted for Trump formed their views (as Mr G suggests) from their upbringing, and experience of life? That would be long before Trump jumped in and took up their cause!

GT (and cgoudie1), At last.....common sense! Deep seated beliefs are formed over a lifetime, sometimes over generations. While one can disagree strongly with such beliefs, and attempt to change them, dismissing those who hold them as stupid reflects more on the intellect of the accuser than the accused. Further, pointing an outraged finger at one individual as the root cause of those beliefs is ridiculous. Group identity to diminish and/or demonize people has a long and dangerous history. It may satisfy the prejudices of commenters here to routinely relegate others to "dumb ass" groups, rather than seeing individuals with their own aspirations and fears, but it achieves nothing other than foment further division.
coachg

PostPosted: Sat Sep 11, 2021 1:23 pm    Post subject: Reply with quote

mrgybe wrote:
Group identity to diminish and/or demonize people has a long and dangerous history. It may satisfy the prejudices of commenters here to routinely relegate others to "dumb ass" groups, rather than seeing individuals with their own aspirations and fears, but it achieves nothing other than foment further division.

I’ll agree to that but it begs a question. Why do you only try to silence those with a negative view of conservatives but never try to silence those with a negative view of liberals?

Coachg
boggsman1

PostPosted: Sat Sep 11, 2021 1:36 pm    Post subject: Reply with quote

Mr G.. when I think of COVID in a democracy , the term “it takes a village “ comes to mind. The “villages” currently struggling with COVID 18 months after it erupted here ,are predominantly rural and Southern . A friend of mine told me yesterday about the Louisville ICU( he’s a booze banker ) , how it’s packed , and overflowing with COVID .. So, I agree that many have long formed opinions and beliefs , but I also believe that is a problem .. It’s certainly dumb for an entire state or city to be 35% vaxxed when the vax does keep you out of the ICU..
J64TWB

PostPosted: Sat Sep 11, 2021 1:59 pm    Post subject: Reply with quote

“Deep seated beliefs are formed over a lifetime”. Yea like hydroxy. Rural folk never even heard of the stuff until king trump tweeted it works.

Total BS gybe, you’ve got dumb asses following the messiah.
wsurfer

PostPosted: Sat Sep 11, 2021 3:39 pm    Post subject: Reply with quote

mrgybe wrote:
GURGLETROUSERS wrote:
But does it not occur to you C.B. that you may have the cart before the horse? Perhaps those who voted for Trump formed their views (as Mr G suggests) from their upbringing, and experience of life? That would be long before Trump jumped in and took up their cause!

GT (and cgoudie1), At last.....common sense! Deep seated beliefs are formed over a lifetime, sometimes over generations. While one can disagree strongly with such beliefs, and attempt to change them, dismissing those who hold them as stupid reflects more on the intellect of the accuser than the accused. Further, pointing an outraged finger at one individual as the root cause of those beliefs is ridiculous. Group identity to diminish and/or demonize people has a long and dangerous history. It may satisfy the prejudices of commenters here to routinely relegate others to "dumb ass" groups, rather than seeing individuals with their own aspirations and fears, but it achieves nothing other than foment further division.

Yeah upbringing and experiences.
Like the civil war and KKK.

Now we are fomenting division?

That's ALL Trump did for four years and continues to do the same.

Poor, poor, oppressed angry white boys need a leader who has their backs.

WTF?
mac

PostPosted: Sun Sep 12, 2021 8:55 pm    Post subject: Reply with quote

Deep seated beliefs. Hmm.

Quote:
As a doctor who has spent much of the past 20 months working with COVID-19 patients, let me assure you, there isn’t a single person in health care who derives any joy from seeing story after story of anti-vaxxers gasping for breath in the ICU. Nurses who watch their young pregnant patients on heart-lung machines, as they help deliver soon-to-be-motherless babies, feel no twinge of “told-you-so” for these dying unvaccinated moms.

Instead, our rage is directed at the disinformation profiteers — those bad actors with the big platforms who are behind each and every one of these deaths. Some of them run state governments, some have M.D. next to their names, others are millionaires who smugly sit on their Fox News perches and some spew bile from their radio pulpit. They are the ones who have helped drive us back into the throes of this pandemic. They helped us reach almost 3,000 daily COVID deaths for the first time in months. They should be blamed when feverish little boys with brain cancer are forced to sit in the parking lot instead of being admitted to hospitals. All because living in the land of the free means you get to stay unvaccinated and then steal a bed from a kid with cancer when you inevitably get sick.

Health care workers are beyond exhausted by our current delta variant surge and with the unvaccinated filling up our hospitals. And it makes it even worse when some of these folks are our colleagues.

A friend who is a family doctor told me that she, uncharacteristically, almost lost her temper at one of her patients last week. The patient was an unvaccinated oncology nurse.

I immediately understood. Unvaccinated oncology nurse — three words that should never hold hands in any sentence. The nurse later tested positive for COVID.

I know of practices where half of the clinicians are not vaccinated, and following this example, the majority of their staff are not, either. Unwitting patients are coming in for treatment with these health care providers, many with risk factors that put them in danger of poor outcomes should they contract COVID-19.

But behind the millions of unvaccinated, there are those in power who have spread misinformation that has cost countless lives.

Sen. Ted (Cancun) Cruz doesn’t want Texas schools to require masks but sends his kids to a $30,000-per-year private school that mandates them. Texas Gov. Greg Abbott wants to spout personal freedom while he had three vaccine shots and access to expensive and often hard to obtain monoclonal antibody treatment the minute he contracted COVID.

The kids and families who live in Texas, Florida or Arkansas matter just as much as my patients in Oakland. But here we have mask and vaccine mandates, higher vaccination rates, and continued capacity in our ICUs while those states don’t.

Even living in a more masked, more vaxxed place than others, this past period of the delta surge has been overwhelming. A recent patient of mine was part of a multigenerational family of 12 who were all COVID-infected, none vaccinated. Two were in the ICU, and the family was already making end-of-life decisions for one of them.

During a recent four-hour stretch of work, I sent three COVID-positive patients to the emergency room, all of whom could not get a full sentence out without gasping for breath and losing their words. None were vaccinated.

A recent patient, an elderly pastor in a low-income, highly COVID-impacted community, insisted he didn’t need the vaccine because a doctor in an online video assured him that his “natural” immune system would be enough to fight the virus. When he told me it was Sherri Tenpenny, I recognized her as one of the disinformation dozen, a folksy Midwesterner who manages to keep her medical license despite her endless lies.

I told him, “She is the doctor who says vaccines magnetize people, and keys will stick to your forehead once you get it. Please don’t pay her any mind.”
He was taken aback and instantly disarmed of his opposition to the vaccine.

Another conversation I had was with a young patient who wanted to get pregnant. She was convinced by a different doctor that the vaccine would affect her fertility and pregnancy. She identified this doctor as Simone Gold, another bad actor in the disinformation dozen.

I said to the patient, “Gold has actually been indicted for her role in the storming of the Capitol. Did you know about tha
t?”

She didn’t — and was dumbfounded to learn.

“I wouldn’t give much weight to her words,” I continued, before reassuring my patient about the safety and effectiveness of the vaccine for pregnant women. She later got the shot.

I need to consciously take calming breaths throughout these vaccine counseling conversations to avoid losing my cool. And I always keep the faces of the bad actors burned in my brain, so as not to leak out any of my frustration on the often hapless and misinformed patient in front of me.

My rage stays on the inside over the fact that the voices of science and reason have not been the loudest ones in the chorus. And that some of those in my profession — who should and do know better — are among the ones drowning us out.

Dipti S. Barot is a primary care physician in the East Bay. Twitter: @diptisbarot

Attitudes do develop over a long time. But the right wing in this country has been fed a disinformation campaign for a long time. The first I noticed was over tobacco and cancer. The tobacco folks found some people willing to argue that cigarettes really didn't cause cancer. They were paid richly for these lies. Some of those same folks were later hired by the oil industry to argue that climate change had nothing to do with CO2 emissions--despite 100 years of research showing that increased CO2 warms the planet. Mrgybe is one of the disinformation dirty dozen, whether he makes money doing it or not.

Now it is right wing pundits that make money peddling lies that their advertisers like. Lies like supplements, oxy, ivermectin. Yes, and the fools who believe them.
coboardhead

PostPosted: Mon Sep 13, 2021 9:08 am    Post subject: Reply with quote

GURGLETROUSERS wrote:
But does it not occur to you C.B. that you may have the cart before the horse?

Perhaps those who voted for Trump formed their views (as Mr G suggests) from their upbringing, and experience of life? That would be long before Triump jumped in and took up their cause!

We have a similar problem with anti vax over here, and many of their views (the better informed ones, that is) owe nothing whatsoever to Trump. A friend of mine who has worked in the vaccine field refuses to accept that there may not be an as yet undiscovered risk to the present vaccines. I cannot contradict that possibility! (But at 83 I took it because I had more to lose from the virus than the vaccine. I'm not so sure I'd have taken it as a teenager.

GT. I don’t disagree. My posts have not stated that Trump, alone, is responsible for the anti-vax movement here in Colorado. I have stated that the same folks that voted for Trump also are less likely to get the vaccine. Mrgybe likes to cherry pick and I am afraid you may be placing too much confidence in his interpretation of what I have, actually, written.

I do believe that Trump could have done more to encourage vaccine acceptance as an ex President (as Obama, Bush, Clinton and Carter all did). In that public service message last spring, Trump was notably absent.

I don’t accept that folks should be excused because of deep seated beliefs. I don’t excuse racism or misogyny. I spent my summers working on my Grandparents farm and hanging out with what little free time I had with rural farm kids. I know these people regardless of Mrgybe’s rather inaccurate portrayal of my life experience. They are perfectly capable of changing their views and do change them on a number of social issues.

These people get their flu vaccines and they get their livestock vaccinated. They also accept government subsidies. They fund and build schools, roads and senior centers with the aid of the Federal Government. The reason that so many of these, relatively, wealthy Americans in my region are not getting the vaccinations is politically motivated.

Wouldn’t you agree that is a bad decision? They have the education and wealth to get these vaccines and won’t. That’s being a dumbass.
isobars

PostPosted: Mon Sep 13, 2021 10:54 am    Post subject: Reply with quote

Here's an interesting article on ivermectin. If you want to catch the full article with its embedded video content intact, you'll have to do it by Tuesday evening, when Big Tech -- led by Gates, Bezos, et.al. -- will censor it, as they do with all of Mercola's many thousands of highly researched blogs. (ignore mac's typical response of attacking both messengers -- the poster and the article's author -- personally instead of providing any unbiased scientific counterargument. Ignore his claim that Mercola's being censored simply because all 15,000 of his blogs on thousands of topics have been wrong. Instead, read it and judge for yourself.)

No sympathy from me if you can't read anything longer than 280 characters.

https://articles.mercola.com/sites/articles/archive/2021/09/13/horse-dewormer-ivermectin.aspx?ui=f92f8d395117b607a242ddb4a613ea6ed144456fd71de4d66a7b7d4882f46318&sd=20140215&cid_source=dnl&cid_medium=email&cid_content=art1ReadMore&cid=20210913_HL2&mid=DM991839&rid=1263232759

HELL, no ... I will not debate it. I'm not a doctor, I don't play a doctor on iW, unless I catch Covid (again, I think, and much worse next time) I don't give a crap, almost none of you guys has any concept of what a debate is, this is just one of scores of highly researched articles on Covid Mercola has posted, and there are more rewarding ways to masturbate.

If you weren't quick enough to catch the article before it gets censored, you can download the PDF version at
https://media.mercola.com/ImageServer/Public/2021/September/PDF/horse-dewormer-ivermectin-pdf.pdf .

If even that gets censored, here's the text:

Story at-a-glance -
In recent days, another big, fat lie has been allowed to circulate unchecked and unverified in headlines across the media landscape. "Ivermectin: Why Are U.S. Anti-Vaxxers Touting a Horse Dewormer as a Cure for COVID?" asks the Independent.1 Similar headlines — all focusing on "horse dewormer" — have been plastered across many other media outlets.

It appears Oklahoma's KFOR news was the first to run a fake story that made this false narrative explode. September 1, 2021, KFOR reported that emergency rooms were overrun with patients who had overdosed on horse ivermectin. The claim was supposedly made by doctor Dr. Jason McElyea. According to KFOR:2

"Dr. McElyea said patients are packing his eastern and southeastern Oklahoma hospitals after taking ivermectin doses meant for a full-sized horse, because they believed false claims the horse de-wormer could fight COVID-19.'The ERs are so backed up that gunshot victims were having hard times getting to facilities where they can get definitive care and be treated,' he said."

Fake News Alert

Other media outlets ran with the story, including Rolling Stone magazine,3 The Daily Mail,4 the Independent,5 Newsweek,6 The Guardian,7 Yahoo News8 — which later published a story saying a hospital was "disputing" the claim — and MSNBC's Rachael Madow.9

There was just one problem. It was a fake story. A few days after the story made major media rounds, the Sequoyah Northeastern Health System issued a public notice and posted it on its website homepage, dismissing McElyea's claims as pure fiction

However, rather than retract the article, which would be appropriate for a piece that turns out to be fictional from start to finish, Rolling Stone simply posted an "update" at the top of the article, noting Sequoyah's rebuttal. KFOR has issued no correction at all, as of September 7, 2021. The Guardian issued an update at the bottom of its article, but did not include the hospital's statement that NO patients have been treated for ivermectin overdose.

Hundreds of news articles have also brought attention to alleged rises in ivermectin-related calls to poison control centers around the U.S. These too, it turns out, are based on the flimsiest of data. For example, in Kentucky, poison control reports having received six calls relating to ivermectin paste overdose, compared to an average of one per year.

The department of health in Mississippi similarly noted that while calls to poison control involving ivermectin paste have seen a slight increase, all cases have been mild and none have required hospitalization due to toxicity.10 Clearly, people are not dying from horse ivermectin overdoses, and they're certainly not dying from appropriately-dosed and prescribed oral ivermectin.

False Narrative Alert

This idea that ivermectin is a horse dewormer that poses a lethal risk to humans is pure horse manure, shoveled at us in an effort to dissuade people from using a safe and effective drug against COVID-19.

The intent is clear. What our so-called health agencies and the media are trying to do is confuse people into thinking of ivermectin as a "veterinary drug," which simply isn't true. Ultimately, what they're trying to do is back up the Big Pharma narrative that the only thing at your disposal is the COVID shot. As noted in a recent HuffPost article:11

"Health experts ― the kind who practice on humans ― agree that the best way to prevent yourself from catching the virus is to get vaccinated, wear a face mask and stay out of crowds."

In an August 21, 2021, Twitter post,12 the Food and Drug Administration said, "You are not a horse. You are not a cow. Seriously, y'all. Stop it," linking to an FDA article on why you should not use ivermectin to prevent or treat COVID-19.

The MSNBC report in the video above is another perfect example of the deceptive narrative being spun around ivermectin. The host blatantly mixes data points together, talking about ivermectin horse paste in one breath and rising prescriptions for ivermectin in the other, as if doctors are now prescribing veterinary drugs just to appease desperate patients. He then goes on to refer to doctors' success with ivermectin as "anecdotal."

Comedian and podcast host Joe Rogan, who recently developed COVID-19 and treated it with ivermectin and a slew of other remedies, is also being badmouthed for daring to share his success story. NPR, for example, reported:13

"Joe Rogan has told his Instagram followers he has been taking ivermectin, a deworming veterinary drug formulated for use in cows and horses, to help fight the coronavirus. The Food and Drug Administration has warned against taking the medication, saying animal doses of the drug can cause nausea, vomiting and in some cases severe hepatitis."

Did Rogan take horse ivermectin paste? No. Did he take animal doses of it? No. As you can see in the video above, Rogan talked with "multiple doctors" who told him to take it and, ultimately, he did take it and he got well, remarkably quickly. Yet NPR blatantly blends veterinary and human use together, as if to insinuate that he did take horse-level doses of it.

It's worth noting that the FDA is not warning against low-dose oral ivermectin as routinely prescribed for human use. They're warning against animal doses, which no licensed medical doctor would prescribe. In short, doctors are not prescribing ivermectin for horses, nor are they prescribing it at horse dosages.

Ivermectin Is an Essential Human Drug

While ivermectin is used as a dewormer in animals, it is also a human drug, approved by the FDA since the mid-1990s for the treatment of river blindness.14 It's also on the World Health Organization's list of essential medicines for several parasitic diseases.15

Ivermectin has several different properties. In addition to being antiparasitic, it also has potent antiviral properties and has even been shown to protect against SARS-CoV-2 spike protein damage.

Like many other drugs, ivermectin is also used off-label for other diseases and conditions. Systemic lupus and papulopustolar rosacea,16 for example, are sometimes treated with ivermectin. In 2018, a patent was filed to treat certain autoimmune disorders with ivermectin.17

When used preventatively for COVID-19, or as treatment for acute SARS-CoV-2 infection, ivermectin is being used off-label, but there's nothing unusual or suspect about this at all. Many drugs are used "off label." So, when media warn that "ivermectin is not approved by the FDA for the treatment of COVID-19," that essentially means nothing. It certainly doesn't mean the drug isn't FDA approved at all, or that it's only approved for animals.

The fact is, ivermectin has several different properties. In addition to being antiparasitic, it also has potent antiviral properties and has even been shown to protect against SARS-CoV-2 spike protein damage.

Research shows ivermectin impairs the spike protein's ability to attach to the ACE2 receptor on human cell membranes.18 The drug can also help prevent blood clots by binding to SARS-CoV-2 spike protein. This prevents the spike protein from binding to CD147 on red blood cells and triggering clumping.19

As for safety, more than 4 billion doses have been given to (human) patients since 1998, and only 28 cases of serious adverse events have been reported in that time.20 Yet the FDA now claims ivermectin should not be used for COVID-19 because the drug may cause "serious harm," is "highly toxic" and may cause "seizures," "coma and even death"21 — warnings that are far more applicable to COVID shots.

Ivermectin Suitable for All Treatment Stages

Since early on, the Frontline COVID-19 Critical Care Alliance (FLCCC) has been trying to get the truth out about ivermectin. The FLCCC's prophylaxis and early outpatient COVID-19 protocol is known as I-MASK+22 while the hospital treatment is called I-MATH+.23 All include ivermectin. As noted by the FLCCC in a news release:24

"The data shows the ability of the drug Ivermectin to prevent COVID-19, to keep those with early symptoms from progressing to the hyper-inflammatory phase of the disease, and even to help critically ill patients recover.

… numerous clinical studies — including peer-reviewed randomized controlled trials — showed large magnitude benefits of Ivermectin in prophylaxis, early treatment and also in late-stage disease. Taken together … dozens of clinical trials that have now emerged from around the world are substantial enough to reliably assess clinical efficacy."

FLCCC president and chief medical officer Dr. Pierre Kory has testified to the benefits of ivermectin before a number of COVID-19 panels, including the Senate Committee on Homeland Security and Governmental Affairs in December 202025 and the National Institutes of Health COVID-19 Treatment Guidelines Panel in January 2021.26

The two protocols — I-MASK+27 and I-MATH+28 — are available for download on the FLCCC Alliance website in multiple languages. The clinical and scientific rationale for the I-MATH+ hospital protocol has also been peer-reviewed and was published in the Journal of Intensive Care Medicine29 in mid-December 2020.

Strong Evidence for Ivermectin

April 24 through 25, 2021, Dr. Tess Lawrie, director of Evidence-Based Medicine Consultancy Ltd.,30 hosted the first International Ivermectin for COVID Conference online.31

Twelve medical experts32 from around the world — including Kory — shared their knowledge, reviewing mechanism of action, protocols for prevention and treatment, including so-called long-hauler syndrome, research findings and real world data. All of the lectures, which were recorded via Zoom, can be viewed on Bird-Group.org.33

A one-page summary of the clinical trial evidence for ivermectin is available on the FLCCC website,34 while a listing of all ivermectin trials done to date, with links to the published studies, can be found on c19Ivermectin.com.35 So, what does the evidence show? In summary, studies have demonstrated ivermectin:36

• Lowers viral load.

• Inhibits replication of many viruses, including SARS-CoV-2 and seasonal influenza viruses. An observational study37 from Bangladesh, which looked at ivermectin as a pre-exposure prophylaxis for COVID-19 among health care workers, found only four of the 58 volunteers who took 12 mg of ivermectin once per month for four months developed mild COVID-19 symptoms, compared to 44 of the 60 health care workers who had declined the medication.

• Inhibits inflammation through several pathways and protects against organ damage.

• Prevents transmission of SARS-CoV-2 when taken before or after exposure.

• Speeds recovery and lowers risk of hospitalization and death in COVID-19 patients — The average reduction in mortality, based on 18 trials, is 75%.38 A WHO-sponsored review39 suggests ivermectin can reduce COVID-19 mortality by as much as 83%.

Who's Actually Following the Science?

As noted in an August 3, 2021, review paper in New Microbes New Infections, titled "Ivermectin: A Multifaceted Drug of Nobel-Prize Honored Distinction With Indicated Efficacy Against a New Global Scourge, COVID-19":40

"In 2015, the Nobel Committee for Physiology or Medicine, in its only award for treatments of infectious diseases since six decades prior, honored the discovery of ivermectin (IVM), a multifaceted drug deployed against some of the world's most devastating tropical diseases.

Since March 2020, when IVM was first used against a new global scourge, COVID-19, more than 20 randomized clinical trials (RCTs) have tracked such inpatient and outpatient treatments. Six of seven meta-analyses of IVM treatment RCTs reporting in 2021 found notable reductions in COVID-19 fatalities, with a mean 31% relative risk of mortality vs. controls.

During mass IVM treatments in Peru, excess deaths fell by a mean of 74% over 30 days in its ten states with the most extensive treatments. Reductions in deaths correlated with the extent of IVM distributions in all 25 states with p < 0.002.

Sharp reductions in morbidity using IVM were also observed in two animal models, of SARS-CoV-2 and a related betacoronavirus. The indicated biological mechanism of IVM, competitive binding with SARS-CoV-2 spike protein, is likely non-epitope specific, possibly yielding full efficacy against emerging viral mutant strains."

Despite the evidence, the American Medical Association (AMA), the American Pharmacists Association (APhA) and the American Society of Health-System Pharmacists (ASHP) are now banding together to call on doctors to immediately stop prescribing ivermectin for COVID outside of clinical trials.41

Hopefully, doctors will evaluate the evidence for themselves and do what makes sense and is best for their patients, rather than cater to Big Pharma. Indeed, as the U.S. wants to eliminate all use of ivermectin, other countries are starting to use more of it. India, for example, has added ivermectin for COVID-19 to its list of essential medicines.

The Tokyo Metropolitan Medical Association also added ivermectin to its home treatment protocol August 13, 2021, and Indonesia's government not only authorized the use of the drug but also created a website showing real-time availability of the drug. Hospitals in Indonesia started using ivermectin July 22, 2021. By the first week of August, cases and deaths were plummeting.42

ivermectin graph
The 'Delta Variant' Is Vaccine Injuries, Whistleblower Claims

In a recent Stew Peters program, a nurse blows the whistle on several commonly-held beliefs. She points out that her hospital was never, not even during the height of the pandemic 2020, over capacity due to COVID patients. Disturbingly, she notes that most hospital personnel are still unaware that the PCR test is completely unreliable, and care is all based on that test.

Even if you do not have any COVID symptoms, a positive test will land you on the COVID ward, where standard protocol calls for Remdesivir and, if you have low oxygen, being put on a ventilator. She says most patients get worse on Remdesivir, which has been shown to cause heart and kidney problems. She points out that for a short time, the drug was given in combination with ivermectin, and during that time, patient outcomes were much better. Ivermectin was then removed from the protocol.

As for the Delta variant, there are no commercial tests that will identify variants, although genetic sequencing in a research lab would be able to differentiate them. The nurse stresses that she’s never seen “Delta” specified on any patient chart — a claim that raises the question how officials are able to claim that most COVID-19 patients are now infected with the Delta variant.

She’s also reporting seeing a significant number of vaccine injuries, yet she’s not aware of a single instance where the injury was reported to the U.S. Vaccine Adverse Effect Reporting System (VAERS). Whenever she’s brought her suspicions to the doctor, she’s been rebuffed and the vaccine link has been dismissed.

The most shocking take-home from this interview is that the supposed surge in Delta cases are in fact mislabeled vaccine injuries, according to this whistleblower.

“The Delta variant is the vaccine injuries,” she tells Peters. “It’s common knowledge around the staff that is aware of what’s going on, [who are] paying attention [and] aren’t in denial.”
GURGLETROUSERS

PostPosted: Mon Sep 13, 2021 11:26 am    Post subject: Reply with quote

Thank you C.B. for your well thought out reply. I was not trying to be dictatorial. We are ALL at sea, so to speak, with this unique pandemic which looks as though it will have a long term effect on how we must love with it.

I can only see things based on my own country, and the government edicts. Yesterday the Prime Minister set out his thinking regarding the likely wave of infections this winter. He made clear that he is opposed to any further lockdowns and that we must learn to live with the virus by taking responsibility for our own actions. As a conservative (lifelong) with a small c I fully agree and accept that.

I can't really castigate those who reject the vaccination on reasoned grounds because just as I insist on running my own life, so do they. (I'm talking about the intelligent objectors, not the ignorant dumbasses.) It is a difficult issue which strikes at the heart of freedom of choice.

There is now a clear split in expert advice as to the mass vaccination of school children. It will not be made compulsory if it does get the green light, and the children will be given the right to override their parents wishes. (It is claimed)

What is not in doubt is that booster doses are to be offered to all over 50's this month, along with the flu shot. (One in each arm.) That, for me, is a step too far. I will refuse. (Would take too long to detail why, but I reject it on what I consider to be clear medical grounds.)

At anyrate C.B. take care, and please, stop head butting trees on the downhills - you know it will have a long term mental effect!
cgoudie1

PostPosted: Mon Sep 13, 2021 4:04 pm    Post subject: Reply with quote

CB,

Yep, in my view, that's a bad decision, and dumbass would be a good
description (if I used the term). And.... the responsibility for
their dumbassery, should be assigned to them.

-Craig

coboardhead wrote:

These people get their flu vaccines and they get their livestock vaccinated. They also accept government subsidies. They fund and build schools, roads and senior centers with the aid of the Federal Government. The reason that so many of these, relatively, wealthy Americans in my region are not getting the vaccinations is politically motivated.

Wouldn’t you agree that is a bad decision? They have the education and wealth to get these vaccines and won’t. That’s being a dumbass.
Post new topic   Reply to topic    iWindsurf Community Forum Index -> Politics, Off-Topic, Opinions All times are GMT - 5 Hours
Goto page Previous  1, 2, 3 ... 266, 267, 268 ... 339, 340, 341  Next
Page 267 of 341

Jump to: