myiW Current Conditions and Forecasts Community Forums Buy and Sell Services

Hi guest · myAccount · Log in
 SearchSearch   ProfileProfile   Log in to check your private messagesLog in to check your private messages   RegisterRegister 
Syria
Goto page Previous  1, 2, 3 ... 12, 13, 14, 15  Next

Post new topic   Reply to topic    iWindsurf Community Forum Index -> Politics, Off-Topic, Opinions
View previous topic :: View next topic  
boggsman1

PostPosted: Tue Oct 29, 2019 1:42 pm    Post subject: Reply with quote

Matty, you seem like you are unraveling. Torture is not legal. But you're getting off topic again. I'm indifferent on this one. I have not read conclusive evidence that torture lead us to Bin Laden, because none exists. Of course Jose Rodriquez will defend something he passionately believes in. Thats fine...

I know when the expletives start flying, that I've won the argument, have a nice day son....

Ha Ha ...pretty funny that you read Breidbardt, your verbiage is identical...
vientomas

PostPosted: Tue Oct 29, 2019 4:05 pm    Post subject: Reply with quote

Matty wants to bash sources and cites wikipedia! LOL Rolling Eyes

"For the record..." LOL
vientomas

PostPosted: Tue Oct 29, 2019 4:13 pm    Post subject: Reply with quote

mat-ty wrote:
boggsman1 wrote:
I've read dozens of accounts on the situation, and its inconclusive as to whether waterboarding was instrumental in finding /killing OBL. But that's not the issue, I'm not that moved by it, I trust the CIA/FBI unlike you . Whats hilarious to me is that you continually take an unproven thesis and call it fact, or for the record. If I were you, I'd write Breitbardt and get a job there , you'd fit right in and make tons of money....

Matty, let me help you . You are defending Jose Rodriquez, the guy who ran an illegal, clandestine program. Ya think he's going to defend the practice, and its effectiveness? You are working backwards son, letting your bias lead you, not the facts...

You're a fucking moron...he worked for the US GOVERNMENT.....nothing illegal nitwit....only in the land of liberal airheads like yourself...

Breitbardt is doing great, much better than the rags you subscribe to...

I will take the word over someone in the field over some left wing faggot in a office in NYC anyday.. Just like Bengazi, do I believe a lying cunt who will never be president or 4 of America's finest servicemen at the scene...

Only a moron like you would doubt their word....DB..

That sour mix of false pride and real shame runs through Rodriguez’s story. One of the acts he is best known for is the destruction of ninety-two video tapes documenting the multiple waterboardings of Khalid Sheikh Mohammed, who planned the September 11th attacks, and Abu Zubaydah, an alleged Al Qaeda operative, in secret prisons—tapes that he had been explicitly told to preserve as part of an official investigation.

https://www.newyorker.com/news/amy-davidson/jose-rodriguez-and-the-ninety-two-tapes
mac

PostPosted: Tue Oct 29, 2019 4:50 pm    Post subject: Reply with quote

Tapes where he said that he would rather face the fall out for destroying the tapes—than letting the public see them.

But then this cruelty is at the heart of the world view of the Trump’s, the Matty’s, and the Jose Rodriguez’s of the world. They believe that the world is a cruel place—and therefor there is nothing wrong with their cruelty. The idea that we should actually see if what we’re trying works, or consider better ways, don’t enter the picture. They enjoy the cruelty. It is the point.
nw30

PostPosted: Tue Oct 29, 2019 5:07 pm    Post subject: Reply with quote

mac wrote:
mat-ty wrote:
mac wrote:
The question, from the initial decision to invade Afghanistan, is whether it is possible to kill terrorists faster than you create new ones. So far the answer has been no. The US military is, by far, the best in the world. But military power cannot solve political problems. The current issue of the New Yorker covers the war in Afghanistan, and makes it clear that the Trump administration has ramped up both CIA-supported raids and bombings that kill civilians. it has not “broken’ the will of the Taliban, and it has created fertile ground for ISIS to become involved in Afghanistan.

Sigh.

You and vietnam are hilarious....so Trump was completely wrong to back out of Syria but our presence only fuels more terrorism... Nit and Wit

Rolling Eyes Rolling Eyes Rolling Eyes Rolling Eyes Rolling Eyes Rolling Eyes Rolling Eyes Rolling Eyes Rolling Eyes Rolling Eyes Rolling Eyes Rolling Eyes Rolling Eyes Rolling Eyes Rolling Eyes Rolling Eyes Rolling Eyes Rolling Eyes Rolling Eyes Rolling Eyes Rolling Eyes Rolling Eyes Rolling Eyes Rolling Eyes Rolling Eyes Rolling Eyes

Incapable of thought, aren't you? You sure can't read.

Trump was wrong to cut and run precipitously at the request of Russia, abandoning our allies--and equipment--without a coherent plan. I don't disagree with his instincts to reduce our footprint in the Middle East, but his carelessness is the problem.

Of course, I'm not privy to the full amount of knowledge our government has about the situation on the ground. Unfortunately, because he doesn't listen to anyone, neither is Trump.
Liberals have this thing about not wanting to even try to connect the dots.
I'm amongst those who believe that Trump's announcement about leaving Syria was part of the overall plan to get Baghdadi. In other words, it wasn't done in a vacuum, like the mainstream would have their gullibles believe, the mainstream media got snookered as well.
"So why haven't we seen any stories about that?"
The media would have to admit fault.
"So why hasn't Trump admitted that?"
That would be like giving away the playbook.
mac

PostPosted: Tue Oct 29, 2019 5:40 pm    Post subject: Reply with quote

nw30 wrote:
mac wrote:
mat-ty wrote:
mac wrote:
The question, from the initial decision to invade Afghanistan, is whether it is possible to kill terrorists faster than you create new ones. So far the answer has been no. The US military is, by far, the best in the world. But military power cannot solve political problems. The current issue of the New Yorker covers the war in Afghanistan, and makes it clear that the Trump administration has ramped up both CIA-supported raids and bombings that kill civilians. it has not “broken’ the will of the Taliban, and it has created fertile ground for ISIS to become involved in Afghanistan.

Sigh.

You and vietnam are hilarious....so Trump was completely wrong to back out of Syria but our presence only fuels more terrorism... Nit and Wit

Rolling Eyes Rolling Eyes Rolling Eyes Rolling Eyes Rolling Eyes Rolling Eyes Rolling Eyes Rolling Eyes Rolling Eyes Rolling Eyes Rolling Eyes Rolling Eyes Rolling Eyes Rolling Eyes Rolling Eyes Rolling Eyes Rolling Eyes Rolling Eyes Rolling Eyes Rolling Eyes Rolling Eyes Rolling Eyes Rolling Eyes Rolling Eyes Rolling Eyes Rolling Eyes

Trump was wrong to cut and run precipitously at the request of Russia, abandoning our allies--and equipment--without a coherent plan. I don't disagree with his instincts to reduce our footprint in the Middle East, but his carelessness is the problem.

Of course, I'm not privy to the full amount of knowledge our government has about the situation on the ground. Unfortunately, because he doesn't listen to anyone, neither is Trump.
I'm amongst those who believe that Trump's announcement about leaving Syria was part of the overall plan to get Baghdadi. In other words, it wasn't done in a vacuum, like the mainstream would have their gullibles believe, the mainstream media got snookered as well.

Thats the thing about beliefs. They don’t require facts. Indeed, they are completely resistant to facts. NW’s religion is “conservatism”, and hatred of liberals.
mat-ty

PostPosted: Tue Oct 29, 2019 5:50 pm    Post subject: Reply with quote

boggsman1 wrote:
Matty, you seem like you are unraveling. Torture is not legal. But you're getting off topic again. I'm indifferent on this one. I have not read conclusive evidence that torture lead us to Bin Laden, because none exists. Of course Jose Rodriquez will defend something he passionately believes in. Thats fine...

I know when the expletives start flying, that I've won the argument, have a nice day son....

Ha Ha ...pretty funny that you read Breidbardt, your verbiage is identical...

Enhanced interrogation not torture nitwit , only a spineless liberal cupcake would consider water boarding a terrorist torture, real men know the difference.. Bottom line is, it lead to OBL.
mat-ty

PostPosted: Tue Oct 29, 2019 5:52 pm    Post subject: Reply with quote

mac wrote:
Tapes where he said that he would rather face the fall out for destroying the tapes—than letting the public see them.

But then this cruelty is at the heart of the world view of the Trump’s, the Matty’s, and the Jose Rodriguez’s of the world. They believe that the world is a cruel place—and therefor there is nothing wrong with their cruelty. The idea that we should actually see if what we’re trying works, or consider better ways, don’t enter the picture. They enjoy the cruelty. It is the point.

To protect his colleagues you stupid liberal POS....that's what men do.
mat-ty

PostPosted: Tue Oct 29, 2019 5:55 pm    Post subject: Reply with quote

vientomas wrote:
mat-ty wrote:
boggsman1 wrote:
I've read dozens of accounts on the situation, and its inconclusive as to whether waterboarding was instrumental in finding /killing OBL. But that's not the issue, I'm not that moved by it, I trust the CIA/FBI unlike you . Whats hilarious to me is that you continually take an unproven thesis and call it fact, or for the record. If I were you, I'd write Breitbardt and get a job there , you'd fit right in and make tons of money....

Matty, let me help you . You are defending Jose Rodriquez, the guy who ran an illegal, clandestine program. Ya think he's going to defend the practice, and its effectiveness? You are working backwards son, letting your bias lead you, not the facts...

You're a fucking moron...he worked for the US GOVERNMENT.....nothing illegal nitwit....only in the land of liberal airheads like yourself...

Breitbardt is doing great, much better than the rags you subscribe to...

I will take the word over someone in the field over some left wing faggot in a office in NYC anyday.. Just like Bengazi, do I believe a lying cunt who will never be president or 4 of America's finest servicemen at the scene...

Only a moron like you would doubt their word....DB..

That sour mix of false pride and real shame runs through Rodriguez’s story. One of the acts he is best known for is the destruction of ninety-two video tapes documenting the multiple waterboardings of Khalid Sheikh Mohammed, who planned the September 11th attacks, and Abu Zubaydah, an alleged Al Qaeda operative, in secret prisons—tapes that he had been explicitly told to preserve as part of an official investigation.

https://www.newyorker.com/news/amy-davidson/jose-rodriguez-and-the-ninety-two-tapes

30 year decorated American hero.....who delivered results in tough times...you people are sick in the head..
nw30

PostPosted: Tue Oct 29, 2019 6:00 pm    Post subject: Reply with quote

mac wrote:
nw30 wrote:
mac wrote:
mat-ty wrote:
mac wrote:

Sigh.

Thats the thing about beliefs. They don’t require facts. Indeed, they are completely resistant to facts. NW’s religion is “conservatism”, and hatred of liberals.
"Hatred"? No, that takes too much effort that I don't have the time for, it's pity, over yours as well as most liberal's shortsightedness, it makes you all come off as fools.
Post new topic   Reply to topic    iWindsurf Community Forum Index -> Politics, Off-Topic, Opinions All times are GMT - 5 Hours
Goto page Previous  1, 2, 3 ... 12, 13, 14, 15  Next
Page 13 of 15

Jump to: