myiW Current Conditions and Forecasts Community Forums Buy and Sell Services

Hi guest · myAccount · Log in
 SearchSearch   ProfileProfile   Log in to check your private messagesLog in to check your private messages   RegisterRegister 
A NEW LOW FOR LIBTARDS
Goto page 1, 2, 3, 4, 5, 6, 7, 8  Next

Post new topic   Reply to topic    iWindsurf Community Forum Index -> Politics, Off-Topic, Opinions
View previous topic :: View next topic  
mat-ty

PostPosted: Thu Aug 08, 2019 1:19 pm    Post subject: A NEW LOW FOR LIBTARDS Reply with quote

Just when you thought the left could sink no lower. Rabid Trump hater produces a disgusting movie depicting liberals HUNTING DOWN deplorable's

This is sick and I would hope all you would agree...my expectations are low..

https://www.themix.net/2019/08/the-hunt-maga-hunting-deplorables/
boggsman1

PostPosted: Thu Aug 08, 2019 1:38 pm    Post subject: Reply with quote

Matty, do you think the movie should be pulled ?
mat-ty

PostPosted: Thu Aug 08, 2019 1:53 pm    Post subject: Reply with quote

boggsman1 wrote:
Matty, do you think the movie should be pulled ?

Seriously!!!!!!!!!!! the only thing more disgusting is sick mother fuckers thought it would be okay to make a movie so hateful and divisive.

Universal should be ashamed of themselves, and the fact they pulled the ads this week shows they are fully aware of the hateful and dangerous content....

The left screams about inflammatory language and do exactly the same on a daily basis...
boggsman1

PostPosted: Thu Aug 08, 2019 1:57 pm    Post subject: Reply with quote

Answer the question. Do you think it should be pulled? Universal halted marketing due to the mass shootings last week.
yes
or
no

real simple, answer the question.

Question number 2: have you seen the movie? It doesn't come out until September, which means you are relying on speculative commentary about the plot... From what I've read, one of the deplorables goes nuts and takes out 11 of the 12 liberals, leaving just two women with opposite political leanings left, battling it out in "The Hunt"....
mat-ty

PostPosted: Thu Aug 08, 2019 2:37 pm    Post subject: Reply with quote

boggsman1 wrote:
Answer the question. Do you think it should be pulled? Universal halted marketing due to the mass shootings last week.
yes
or
no

real simple, answer the question.

Question number 2: have you seen the movie? It doesn't come out until September, which means you are relying on speculative commentary about the plot... From what I've read, one of the deplorables goes nuts and takes out 11 of the 12 liberals, leaving just two women with opposite political leanings left, battling it out in "The Hunt"....

Maybe you're not familiar with the usage of the word SERIOUSLY!!!!!!in that type of context......that would be a big fat no..

Obviously Universal saw the conflict, so my guess is the plot is what has been reported...
boggsman1

PostPosted: Thu Aug 08, 2019 2:56 pm    Post subject: Reply with quote

ok, so you're still a supporter of free speech. Good to see.
real-human

PostPosted: Thu Aug 08, 2019 3:15 pm    Post subject: Reply with quote

madd-dy is so stupid....

you have no evidence to support that that is the actual film..... the trailer and what is noted, is very plausible, a bunch of ultra-rich pay to go hunting for humans for sport. Just like they do for big game, many big game ar captured and then released on private farms for the elite to go hunt.

Ya the early scripts were red state blue state but there is no way that a movie would be made like that by a liberal.

you are a liar , and tin foil hat conspirator. Any media that reports it without these simple facts should be banned for trying to insight hate. ......

from snopes...
Quote:

Without having confirmation of those important details or being able to watch “The Hunt,” we cannot confirm the accuracy of the claim that the movie features “liberal” or “left-wing” characters hunting “Trump supporters” for sport. As such, we are issuing a rating of “Unproven,” until and unless such corroborating evidence becomes available.

mat-ty

PostPosted: Thu Aug 08, 2019 3:33 pm    Post subject: Reply with quote

boggsman1 wrote:
ok, so you're still a supporter of free speech. Good to see.

lol...free speech?????????? you're a funny guy Boggs.

So never complain about Trumps words again, because that would violate his right to free speech....Right???????????
mac

PostPosted: Thu Aug 08, 2019 3:36 pm    Post subject: Re: A NEW LOW FOR LIBTARDS Reply with quote

mat-ty wrote:
Just when you thought the left could sink no lower. Rabid Trump hater produces a disgusting movie depicting liberals HUNTING DOWN deplorable's

Of course, what Matty doesn't know is that the Citizens United case involved an arguably libelous movie which was an attack on Hillary Clinton. It was Eliot Spitzer that convinced me that prior restraint of that movie was inconsistent with the First Amendment. But here the story diverges. The issue with the case, the Supreme Court decision, and the subsequent behavior of the GOP allows the rich to anonymously spread lies. My reading of the First Amendment is that people can say outrageous things, and responsible citizens can evaluate those arguments based on the credibility of the source. So, anyone that knew an article on how global warming that came from an oil company would know that they have a financial interest in a certain result, and would look for the other side of the story. The Supreme Court went well beyond knocking down prior restraint of the Clinton video--which I agree with--and essentially allowed unrestrained corporate money in campaigns without also requiring that the source of the funding be identified. While they allowed for such regulation, Moscow Mitch has prevented it.

As they say, bigots from Massachusetts that limit their intake of facts know less than people who can't read.
mat-ty

PostPosted: Thu Aug 08, 2019 3:48 pm    Post subject: Re: A NEW LOW FOR LIBTARDS Reply with quote

mac wrote:
mat-ty wrote:

Of course, what Matty doesn't know is that the Citizens United case involved an arguably libelous movie which was an attack on Hillary Clinton. It was Eliot Spitzer that convinced me that prior restraint of that movie was inconsistent with the First Amendment. But here the story diverges. The issue with the case, the Supreme Court decision, and the subsequent behavior of the GOP allows the rich to anonymously spread lies. My reading of the First Amendment is that people can say outrageous things, and responsible citizens can evaluate those arguments based on the credibility of the source. So, anyone that knew an article on how global warming that came from an oil company would know that they have a financial interest in a certain result, and would look for the other side of the story. The Supreme Court went well beyond knocking down prior restraint of the Clinton video--which I agree with--and essentially allowed unrestrained corporate money in campaigns without also requiring that the source of the funding be identified. While they allowed for such regulation, Moscow Mitch has prevented it.

As they say, bigots from Massachusetts that limit their intake of facts know less than people who can't read.

Nice spin from Mac the retard....my god where did you study???? you're a hypocrite and a complete scumbag....

You blame Trump on an hourly basis for inciting violence, and out of the other side of your asshole(mouth) you speak nonsense of free speech.

Which one is it shit for brains...?????????
Post new topic   Reply to topic    iWindsurf Community Forum Index -> Politics, Off-Topic, Opinions All times are GMT - 5 Hours
Goto page 1, 2, 3, 4, 5, 6, 7, 8  Next
Page 1 of 8

Jump to: