myiW Current Conditions and Forecasts Community Forums Buy and Sell Services

Hi guest · myAccount · Log in
 SearchSearch   ProfileProfile   Log in to check your private messagesLog in to check your private messages   RegisterRegister 
Should Iso be suspended permanently for his hit list
Goto page Previous  1, 2, 3  Next

Post new topic   Reply to topic    iWindsurf Community Forum Index -> Politics, Off-Topic, Opinions
View previous topic :: View next topic  
techno900

PostPosted: Tue Aug 06, 2019 7:42 am    Post subject: Reply with quote

Mac better watch out for those "maintenance holes" when crossing the street in Berkley. Language matters.
coachg

PostPosted: Tue Aug 06, 2019 12:03 pm    Post subject: Reply with quote

I find the kill file great. I for one, have not had to respond to his nonsense for months now.

Coachg
MalibuGuru

PostPosted: Tue Aug 06, 2019 2:07 pm    Post subject: Reply with quote

coachg wrote:
I find the kill file great. I for one, have not had to respond to his nonsense for months now.

Coachg

Par for the course from liberals.
real-human

PostPosted: Tue Aug 06, 2019 2:48 pm    Post subject: Reply with quote

nw30 wrote:
How completely paranoid can one get?
Better thicken up those walls of the bunker. Rolling Eyes

those were not my words you LowIQ of 30 idiot, they were words to support my position that his use of kill is and can be used to threaten. The truth was noted by this person who clearly explained when individualized it is a threat. Just as putting a target on a person by a right-winger against a person on another political party. and you just can not handle the facts.

again I have had a gun brought out to threaten me by one of your KKK members of your party when he was so frustrated like you and yours on this board because he like you was a low-level low IQ thinker and he wanted to buy me a plane ticket to go debate his KKK grand dragon in Texas and I would not accept. Again he stepped into me and my roommate having a discussion and he tried to debate me.
Had a knife pulled on my by a right-winger Rush fan. He thought I was a right winger and was bragging about how the county he was stealing dem signs caught him but did not prosecute him because it was a right-wing county. When I said they should have he tried to debate the Rush I call rush "druggy" arguments, and then resorted to getting a knife and waving it in my face, which i told him in no uncertain terms he better put it down or he will be going to jail where he should have been.

Also note as a child my father was president of the human rights coalition, pretty busy person, undergrad journalism, Masters in Engineering, and Ph.D. in Physics worked at national lab, Navy officer volunteered and was getting first black family to move into my town, a national lab co-worker. The death threats on our phone were off the charts, oh ya they were just joking so the police had to be parked across the street from us.

we love those right-wing jokes on racism and so on even from trump.
Your right though right-wingers do not need any threats to go kill 22 or more people with their manly guns. They will kill over the color of your skin if it is not white enough, that is the trump threshold of hate.

real-human

PostPosted: Tue Aug 06, 2019 3:21 pm    Post subject: Reply with quote

coachg wrote:

Coachg

you are the lucky one, for me it is fake or selective.. He does not adhere to his lie to me.

cgoudie1

PostPosted: Tue Aug 06, 2019 7:02 pm    Post subject: Re: Should Iso be suspended permanently for his hit list Reply with quote

I'm not sure you are privy to the history and etymology. "Kill" is an old
Linux (actually unix) term https://linux.die.net/man/2/kill . I'm not sure who the original
unix contributors were, or what their political affiliations. It has morphed
over the years to a way to stop any runaway process, and even further.

Personally I think Linux should be completely censured, and so should
Arlow Guthrie because "you can get anything you want at Alice's Resturant."

-Craig

p.s. Since you wondered, I don't think ISO should be permanently suspended.

p.p.s. I think I could trust Mike with a gun, but certainly there are some
here that do elicit some concern.

real-human wrote:
yep right-wingers think this is funny and do not take a stand for actions that range from having a kill list to stalking and trolling. In fact, they not only encourage it but participate in it. The right-wing have a clear and present love of hate.

Last edited by cgoudie1 on Tue Aug 06, 2019 11:05 pm; edited 1 time in total
isobars

PostPosted: Tue Aug 06, 2019 9:05 pm    Post subject: Reply with quote

I can't believe anyone is taking this idiot's thread seriously.
1. We've been through this discussion before.
2. Dean knows that. He's just trolling.
3. The "hit list" is Dean's words, not mine.
4. NO one with an IQ considers him sane.
5. My concealed carry permits are good in almost every state in the union. DUCK, you suckers!
6. Are ANY of his sources credible? His main one seemed to be "the internet'.
real-human

PostPosted: Tue Aug 06, 2019 9:59 pm    Post subject: Re: Should Iso be suspended permanently for his hit list Reply with quote

cgoudie1 wrote:
I'm not sure you are privy to the history and etymology. "Kill" is an old
Linux (actually unix) term https://linux.die.net/man/2/kill . I'm not sure who the original
unix contributors were, or what their political affiliations. It has morphed
over the years to a way to stop any runaway process, and even further.

Personally I think Linux should be completely censured, and so should
Arlow Guthrie because "you can get anything you want at Alice's Resturant."

-Craig

p.s. Since you wondered, I don't think ISO should be permanently suspended.

p.p.s. I think I could trust Mike with a gun, but certainly, there are some
here that do illicit some concern.

real-human wrote:
yep right-wingers think this is funny and do not take a stand for actions that range from having a kill list to stalking and trolling. In fact, they not only encourage it but participate in it. The right-wing have a clear and present love of hate.

Hmm I started is CS at what was considered the number one school for CS in the world at that time. I certainly did not get into that university from my language expertise. Could have been because state champ in chess overweighed the english issue, later been Vp of Engineering so someone liked my engineering ability a bit...

hmm maybe you have not had him release personal information publicly to obviously try to harm you have you in his hate. Just because you are not in the know does not make you knowledgeable. By the way, Ted Bundys colleagues at the RNC never had a clue he was a serial killer. Some even thought he would be a president someday. I would bet there were great clues. The recent movie about him was pathetic, not once did they get into how he did his crimes as a republican.

and again he says I am in his so-called killfile that he will not ever debate with me or read my posts, yet he is lying he does read them and he even trolls. Added he is dumber than a rock, and it is haters that are dumber than rocks that are clear and present dangers when they are serial liars too.

Again those on the right or middle that condones any grey area like this, per se being in the crosshairs of a target as a right-wing "funny joke" are part of the problem of why we just had a el paso and a Gilroy and a McVeigh years ago.

I have been firm on this since the day I posted in the political section of iwindsurf many years ago with my McVeigh references. People here cried a storm about my aggressive pointing out this with McVeigh, well.... You can say I have predicted that this language with people not speaking out clearly is clearly contributing problem.

Especially with a troll-like Iso who has divulged personal information with the knowledge intention, he is trying to harm a person.

needless to say would you hire for a reputable company a person with a kill-file on humans?

Last edited by real-human on Wed Aug 07, 2019 12:27 am; edited 1 time in total
real-human

PostPosted: Tue Aug 06, 2019 10:09 pm    Post subject: Reply with quote

isobars wrote:
I can't believe anyone is taking this idiot's thread seriously.
1. We've been through this discussion before.
2. XXXknows that. He's just trolling.
3. The "hit list" is Dean's words, not mine.
4. NO one with an IQ considers him sane.
5. My concealed carry permits are good in almost every state in the union. DUCK, you suckers!
6. Are ANY of his sources credible? His main one seemed to be "the internet'.

troll post... iso disclosing personal information to do harm.... I won again spscially when you McVeigh because you can not get your way. , you posted not one fact here that is in defense of your hate. again violating internet laws from what I have read.

I believe anyone with a Kill file on humans, people who put targets on people against guns and racists should not be allowed to own guns ot spread their manifests or hate on the internet. again same with people like the el paso shooter, the Gilroy shooter and so on. As I said we do not allow guns at NRA conventions, we do not allow people to yell fire in theatres, and we do not allow pediophiles the right to express and post on the internet or other places.

mac

PostPosted: Wed Aug 07, 2019 9:23 am    Post subject: Reply with quote

techno900 wrote:
Mac better watch out for those "maintenance holes" when crossing the street in Berkley. Language matters.

You must be so proud. This is Republican campaigning in the South.
Post new topic   Reply to topic    iWindsurf Community Forum Index -> Politics, Off-Topic, Opinions All times are GMT - 5 Hours
Goto page Previous  1, 2, 3  Next
Page 2 of 3

Jump to: