myiW Current Conditions and Forecasts Community Forums Buy and Sell Services

Hi guest · myAccount · Log in
 SearchSearch   ProfileProfile   Log in to check your private messagesLog in to check your private messages   RegisterRegister 
Asylum
Goto page Previous  1, 2, 3, 4, 5, 6, 7, 8, 9, 10

Post new topic   Reply to topic    iWindsurf Community Forum Index -> Politics, Off-Topic, Opinions
View previous topic :: View next topic  
mat-ty

PostPosted: Mon Dec 03, 2018 5:37 pm    Post subject: Reply with quote

More reasons to build that wall.

https://www.washingtonexaminer.com/washington-secrets/census-confirms-63-percent-of-non-citizens-on-welfare-4-6-million-households
real-human

PostPosted: Mon Dec 03, 2018 9:02 pm    Post subject: Reply with quote

mat-ty wrote:
mac wrote:
There is a context and background for border crossings and the obsession of the right about more wall. The busiest border crossing in the world is at San Ysidro, where 50,000 vehicles and 25,000 pedestrians cross each day. The TiJuana crossing is also very busy; I have spent more than 2 hours in line returning from windsurfing at the East Cape.

For many decades, border security has been tightened to stem undocumented immigrants and drug smuggling. Remember Nancy Reagan and DARE? Yet the best estimates are that we spend $50 billion a year fighting drugs and interdict less than 10% of the supply. In the process we have corrupted corners of both politics and law enforcement. Drugs are available in every city and prison in the country. Law enforcement has discovered more than 60 tunnels used for smuggling drugs just in the vicinity of the Tijuana crossing. Of course, there is a wall along most of the border between San Diego County and Mexico—yet somehow successful smuggling continues.

I believe that it was Einstein that famously opined that insanity lies in doing the same thing over and over and expecting a different resuly. Not sure whether Matty wouldn’t know who he was, or would disparage him as a nerd.

Poor old Mac makes another spelling error and then calls people stupid. How many times has this happened now?.....The Grammar cop who can't spell..What a fucking moron.

Of course they dig tunnels dipshit...how long do those take to dig...months? years?......Walls work asshole, no matter how much you stupid liberals say they don't...

Idiot one time when I was in line at the border I saw people put up ladders and cross over right at the crossing, border patrol rounded them up and 100 yards away another ladder went up in about 30 seconds and there were people climbing over, and border parol was too busy with the 5 they had in custody. you low-level non-thinker.. moron...

real-human

PostPosted: Mon Dec 03, 2018 9:03 pm    Post subject: Reply with quote

by the way if drugs they fly them by drones... or submarines also take them. ladders are cheap plentiful and easy to put up for people.

Never seen a wall on the border that can prevent a ladder.

mac

PostPosted: Mon Dec 03, 2018 9:44 pm    Post subject: Reply with quote

real-human wrote:
mat-ty wrote:
mac wrote:
There is a context and background for border crossings and the obsession of the right about more wall. The busiest border crossing in the world is at San Ysidro, where 50,000 vehicles and 25,000 pedestrians cross each day. The TiJuana crossing is also very busy; I have spent more than 2 hours in line returning from windsurfing at the East Cape.

For many decades, border security has been tightened to stem undocumented immigrants and drug smuggling. Remember Nancy Reagan and DARE? Yet the best estimates are that we spend $50 billion a year fighting drugs and interdict less than 10% of the supply. In the process we have corrupted corners of both politics and law enforcement. Drugs are available in every city and prison in the country. Law enforcement has discovered more than 60 tunnels used for smuggling drugs just in the vicinity of the Tijuana crossing. Of course, there is a wall along most of the border between San Diego County and Mexico—yet somehow successful smuggling continues.

I believe that it was Einstein that famously opined that insanity lies in doing the same thing over and over and expecting a different resuly. Not sure whether Matty wouldn’t know who he was, or would disparage him as a nerd.

Poor old Mac makes another spelling error and then calls people stupid. How many times has this happened now?.....The Grammar cop who can't spell..What a fucking moron.

Of course they dig tunnels dipshit...how long do those take to dig...months? years?......Walls work asshole, no matter how much you stupid liberals say they don't...

Idiot one time when I was in line at the border I saw people put up ladders and cross over right at the crossing, border patrol rounded them up and 100 yards away another ladder went up in about 30 seconds and there were people climbing over, and border parol was too busy with the 5 they had in custody. you low-level non-thinker.. moron...

Every time I was at the border in San Diego, whether headed to East Cape to windsurf or when working on water quality issues, I saw people scaling the wall.
Post new topic   Reply to topic    iWindsurf Community Forum Index -> Politics, Off-Topic, Opinions All times are GMT - 5 Hours
Goto page Previous  1, 2, 3, 4, 5, 6, 7, 8, 9, 10
Page 10 of 10

Jump to: