myiW Current Conditions and Forecasts Community Forums Buy and Sell Services

Hi guest · myAccount · Log in
 SearchSearch   ProfileProfile   Log in to check your private messagesLog in to check your private messages   RegisterRegister 
Liberals.....the scum of the earth.
Goto page Previous  1, 2, 3 ... 35, 36, 37, 38, 39  Next

Post new topic   Reply to topic    iWindsurf Community Forum Index -> Politics, Off-Topic, Opinions
View previous topic :: View next topic  
mat-ty

PostPosted: Thu Oct 04, 2018 12:13 pm    Post subject: Reply with quote

Several body language expert have analyzed Fords testimony. Watch this if you can, most of it is obvious even to the un trained eye.

The more I watch Ford the more pathetic she looks. She is full of shit, no doubt IMO..

https://www.youtube.com/watch?v=jiQble6zDEQ
boggsman1

PostPosted: Thu Oct 04, 2018 12:15 pm    Post subject: Reply with quote

Not true..In fact the Cook political report has moved 8 more House seats the Dems way. They need to win 11 of 41 toss-ups... pretty good math..
KGB-NP

PostPosted: Thu Oct 04, 2018 12:34 pm    Post subject: Reply with quote

MalibuGuru wrote:
KGB-NP wrote:
MalibuGuru wrote:
boggsman1 wrote:
MalibuGuru wrote:
coboardhead wrote:
MalibuGuru wrote:
HEY, DID EVERYONE GET THE PRESIDENT'S TEXT THIS MORNING?

WONDERFUL THAT IT DIDN'T COME FROM HILLARY.

I wonder what she was thinking when she got it... Hahahahah

I block his number

Good, so when a major Natural event occurs, you won't get food for your family because the store will have been looted by liberals. Brilliant

"Hello Steve"?
"yes"
"its Donald"
"Hey Donald"
"just an FYI, there's a tsunami heading your way"
"ok, thanks for the text"

I never thought I'd see the day when Mr. Tough Guy would become a full Big GOVT convert....

We've gone down the rabbit hole. But I ask, why should Trump take away the punch bowl? (Or Kavenaugh)

I hated Bush for authorizing that trillion dollar war. And I hated Obama for his marxists ideology. At least Trump is practical and loves America.

Trump loves America, or takes advantage of it? People who love their country don't see how much they can get away with, or not pay towards taxes. Let's see those tax returns, they should be a good indicator of how much he loves America.

That's a moronic take. The tax story is old. One avoids taxes to create wealth. This creates jobs. This allows others to create wealth and jobs. The government recycles the money to its cronies....WHO CREATE NOTHING BUT REGULATION. Which is exactly what the marxists Obama did.

There's a difference between avoiding taxes legitimately and cheating on taxes. If he was so sure of himself, then why not submit the tax returns. I would never have an issue with submitting my tax returns, but oh wait, I don't cheat on my tax returns.

mat-ty

PostPosted: Thu Oct 04, 2018 12:39 pm    Post subject: Reply with quote

boggsman1 wrote:
Not true..In fact the Cook political report has moved 8 more House seats the Dems way. They need to win 11 of 41 toss-ups... pretty good math..

I can post twenty articles that would disagree..

Dems odds of taking the Senate are not looking good....Thats the key, for me..
boggsman1

PostPosted: Thu Oct 04, 2018 12:46 pm    Post subject: Reply with quote

mat-ty wrote:
boggsman1 wrote:

How about just one? Show me one article with data that supports the Reps retaining the House. I put the odds of Dems winning the Senate at 15% , they are defending too many Red state seats... I agree there.
mat-ty

PostPosted: Thu Oct 04, 2018 12:47 pm    Post subject: Reply with quote

KGB-NP wrote:
MalibuGuru wrote:
KGB-NP wrote:
MalibuGuru wrote:
boggsman1 wrote:
MalibuGuru wrote:
coboardhead wrote:
MalibuGuru wrote:

I block his number

Good, so when a major Natural event occurs, you won't get food for your family because the store will have been looted by liberals. Brilliant

"Hello Steve"?
"yes"
"its Donald"
"Hey Donald"

I never thought I'd see the day when Mr. Tough Guy would become a full Big GOVT convert....

We've gone down the rabbit hole. But I ask, why should Trump take away the punch bowl? (Or Kavenaugh)

I hated Bush for authorizing that trillion dollar war. And I hated Obama for his marxists ideology. At least Trump is practical and loves America.

Trump loves America, or takes advantage of it? People who love their country don't see how much they can get away with, or not pay towards taxes. Let's see those tax returns, they should be a good indicator of how much he loves America.

That's a moronic take. The tax story is old. One avoids taxes to create wealth. This creates jobs. This allows others to create wealth and jobs. The government recycles the money to its cronies....WHO CREATE NOTHING BUT REGULATION. Which is exactly what the marxists Obama did.

There's a difference between avoiding taxes legitimately and cheating on taxes. If he was so sure of himself, then why not submit the tax returns. I would never have an issue with submitting my tax returns, but oh wait, I don't cheat on my tax returns.

Because his are about 14 million times more complicated than yours. It would be and endless shit storm of stupidity from want to be tax experts and mindless prime time yakkers..

We have a government agency called the IRS who's sole purpose is to check peoples tax returns. I'm very certain they are capable of doing a high quality audit...

Also I seem to remember Mrs Madcow and her historical flop with the reveal of Trumps tax returns......talk about a bust...

Last edited by mat-ty on Thu Oct 04, 2018 3:36 pm; edited 2 times in total
mat-ty

PostPosted: Thu Oct 04, 2018 12:49 pm    Post subject: Reply with quote

boggsman1 wrote:
mat-ty wrote:
boggsman1 wrote:

How about just one? Show me one article with data that supports the Reps retaining the House. I put the odds of Dems winning the Senate at 15% , they are defending too many Red state seats... I agree there.

Never said the house dingbat. before The kav debacle there was concern the dems could take the Senate...not the case today.

https://www.washingtonpost.com/politics/2018/10/03/another-sign-that-kavanaugh-fight-is-energizing-republican-voters/?utm_term=.99ca4e3f8a6d
mac

PostPosted: Thu Oct 04, 2018 2:52 pm    Post subject: Reply with quote

KGB-NP wrote:
MalibuGuru wrote:
boggsman1 wrote:
MalibuGuru wrote:
coboardhead wrote:
MalibuGuru wrote:

I block his number

"Hello Steve"?
"yes"
"its Donald"
"Hey Donald"

To be clear, the Trump family paid about $50 million in taxes by money laundering instead of $500 million. They stole $450 million from the public.

For NW:
mat-ty

PostPosted: Thu Oct 04, 2018 3:34 pm    Post subject: Reply with quote

mac wrote:
KGB-NP wrote:
MalibuGuru wrote:
boggsman1 wrote:
MalibuGuru wrote:
coboardhead wrote:
MalibuGuru wrote:

I block his number

"Hello Steve"?
"yes"
"its Donald"
"Hey Donald"

To be clear, the Trump family paid about $50 million in taxes by money laundering instead of $500 million. They stole $450 million from the public.

For NW:

look on the bright side most of the money probably went to high end hookers.....
mat-ty

PostPosted: Thu Oct 04, 2018 3:48 pm    Post subject: Reply with quote

Great article from a Never Trumper

https://www.nytimes.com/2018/10/04/opinion/trump-kavanaugh-ford-allegations.html
Post new topic   Reply to topic    iWindsurf Community Forum Index -> Politics, Off-Topic, Opinions All times are GMT - 5 Hours
Goto page Previous  1, 2, 3 ... 35, 36, 37, 38, 39  Next
Page 36 of 39

Jump to: