myiW Current Conditions and Forecasts Community Forums Buy and Sell Services

Hi guest · myAccount · Log in
 SearchSearch   ProfileProfile   Log in to check your private messagesLog in to check your private messages   RegisterRegister 
mat-ty makes a good point
Goto page Previous  1, 2, 3, 4, 5

Post new topic   Reply to topic    iWindsurf Community Forum Index -> Politics, Off-Topic, Opinions
View previous topic :: View next topic  
nw30

PostPosted: Sat Sep 22, 2018 2:37 pm    Post subject: Reply with quote

mac wrote:
KGB-NP wrote:
mac wrote:
The man who deplores rudeness—trolls again. How does the saying go, if you’re not part of the solution, you’re part of the problem.

Is there such a thing as “rudism?” Is it bigotry?

From what you've described about your career, you delighted in being a problem. I guess now that you're retired this has become your outlet to feed that arrogance.

Like Jon Snow, you know nothing except that I call you on your hypocrisy when you troll Baja.

Well if somebody has to stick up for Dean's craziness, it may as well be his show biz partner.
real-human

PostPosted: Sat Sep 22, 2018 9:31 pm    Post subject: Reply with quote

nw30 wrote:

Well if somebody has to stick up for xxxxs craziness, it may as well be his show biz partner.

little troll, you are one sad case of low-IQ 30....

to date you can not find one post of mine that is soooo wrong. hahahahaha...
whereas your FuX news posts and your alex jones conspiracy posts... welll just rapist network an loonie like you...

nw30

PostPosted: Sat Sep 22, 2018 11:05 pm    Post subject: Reply with quote

xxxx: "your alex jones conspiracy posts"

Who's Alex Jones? I pay no attention to that guy.
Wouldn't that make your post wrong?
Well that didn't take long.

But hea, I made it easy for you, you don't have to 'x' out your name, so now you can get back to your poster of that 13 year old w/o any interruption.
real-human

PostPosted: Sun Sep 23, 2018 7:20 am    Post subject: Reply with quote

nw30 wrote:

But hea, I made it easy for you, you don't have to 'x' out your name, so now you can get back to your poster of that 13 year old w/o any interruption.

this is easier, for a low level thinker like you, lets explain to ya... yoou are too stupid to understand it was used as a brush stroke, your lies are in fashion with his and the looney party... you are a card carring member of the jone et all loonie tumes and McVeigh wanta be FuX network of criminals, birthers, conspiricy wackos and rapist supporters.

Here is another exaple of the liars of the alex jones looney party. Well we do have trump the so called ill-ligitimate party and his birther hate of Obaa...
but here we have a Kav friend and supporter who seems to have the inside even before Ford was outed caught doing opisition research and being a wacko right winger and his hate went viral with the russian trolss alex jones wacko liars like you and yours.

Ford said that the moron was lieing here, and he is one of the top right wing so called liers there are i mean right wing lawyers. See she knew as a friend the person this piece of right wing extrament fake news maker was saying she was making a mistaken identity. So she would have known if it was her persoanl friend that tried to rape her and his name. you friggen morons. And again by this top right-wing operative making such a charge without the facts he was endangering the life and livelyhood of the falsly accused he was making. The potential to destroy a mans life.

again he needs to be fired but as we know his 5 minutes of distration with fake news is the goal of right wing fake news propaganda.

we need a special prosecutor to investigate if anyone in the whitehouse or his lawyers were involved.

https://www.dailykos.com/stories/2018/9/21/1797684/-Whoa-Christine-Ford-Saw-Ed-Whelan-Snooping-Her-LinkedIn-Page-90-Minutes-After-W-H-Learned-Her-I-D

Kavanaugh and the W.H. have both denied conspiring with Ed Whelan on his bullshit hit piece but…

Washington Post
Quote:

“On Sunday, Ford noticed that — even before her name became public — Whelan appeared to be seeking information about her.

That morning, Ford alerted an associate via email that Whelan had looked at her LinkedIn page, according to the email, which was reviewed by The Post. LinkedIn allows some subscribers to see who views their pages. Ford sent the email about 90 minutes after The Post shared her name with a White House spokesman and hours before her identity was revealed in a story posted on its website.

A White House spokesman said Friday that neither Kavanaugh nor anyone in the White House gave Ford’s name to Whelan before it was disclosed by The Post. Whelan did not respond to a request for comment on how he first learned of Ford’s identity.

Kavanaugh and his allies have privately discussed mounting a defense that would not question whether an incident involving Ford happened, but instead would raise doubts that the attacker was Kavanaugh, The Post reported Thursday.

In the wake of Ford’s allegation, Kavanaugh told White House officials and Republicans on Capitol Hill that it was potentially a case of mistaken identity, according to people who heard his comments or were familiar with the discussions. Kavanaugh did not respond to requests for comment.”.

Last edited by real-human on Sun Sep 23, 2018 12:15 pm; edited 1 time in total
KGB-NP

PostPosted: Sun Sep 23, 2018 8:56 am    Post subject: Reply with quote

nw30 wrote:

Pretty funny when XXXX makes a stupid comment, and then tries to turn it around.

real-human

PostPosted: Sun Sep 23, 2018 12:21 pm    Post subject: Reply with quote

KGB-NP wrote:
nw30 wrote:

Pretty funny when XXXX makes a stupid comment, and then tries to turn it around.

Don't need to turn it around the facts are on my side,,,, just look at Alex Jones show on the 17th where he championed which now IQ30 is championing like it was his idea...

"DEM SENATOR: ‘ALWAYS BELIEVE RAPE VICTIMS.’ JUANITA BROADDRICK RESPONDS
Yes, we should always believe the accuser. Unless, of course, Bill Clinton is the one doing the raping

https://www.infowars.com/dem-senator-always-believe-rape-victims-juanita-broaddrick-responds/

Quote:

Daily Caller - SEPTEMBER 17, 2018"

here is where low IQ thought he was so smart with his "Juanita Broaddrick" direct from the jones network.. IQ30 i even slottered his point on that thread where I showed how partisan that creep is. Juanita Broaddrick said she did not believe any of at that time only 16 females came out and trumps pussygate comment was known.

again she did not believe any of the 16. And she then promoted some other partisan lies.

Not to mention as I pointed out she had her day with getting a ultra-partisan ultra religious right wing prosecutor Kenny Boy Star to complete investigate. And Star noted she had lied about it in a sworn affidavit and he had to give her immunity from prosecution and she was just not credible and Star wanted at Clinton no question. As I noted thats all I want for the 20-30 that have come forward a ultra partisan liberal to investigate the crimes for these females.

again beat to piss low IQ30 again, he is just shuch a low level thinker... He is the definition of it.

http://www.iwindsurf.com/forums/viewtopic.php?t=33768&start=140&sid=6cca13778db05fe2440448a2ccc7a98e

Post new topic   Reply to topic    iWindsurf Community Forum Index -> Politics, Off-Topic, Opinions All times are GMT - 5 Hours
Goto page Previous  1, 2, 3, 4, 5
Page 5 of 5

Jump to: