myiW Current Conditions and Forecasts Community Forums Buy and Sell Services

Hi guest · myAccount · Log in
 SearchSearch   ProfileProfile   Log in to check your private messagesLog in to check your private messages   RegisterRegister 
Who is Kamala Harris The Next U.S. President?
Goto page Previous  1, 2, 3, 4, 5, 6, 7, 8, 9  Next

Post new topic   Reply to topic    iWindsurf Community Forum Index -> Politics, Off-Topic, Opinions
View previous topic :: View next topic  
coboardhead

PostPosted: Thu Jan 31, 2019 4:42 pm    Post subject: Reply with quote

mat-ty wrote:
coboardhead wrote:
To the subject of the thread:

I'm not a fan of Kamala Harris and wish she wouldn't run. I do not agree that pushing a Medicare for all plan is a good strategy right now.

We need a less divisive government and, I am afraid that we are not grown up enough that we will tolerate a woman or a minority in the top job regardless of their politics. Above misogynistic statements by Bard and Matty are prime examples of that. They apply a different standard of behavior to men and to women.

The dems should run a white guy.

Really butthole??? because I have said just recently that my dream candidate
would be Nikki Haley. The last time I checked she is a woman and a minority.

Here is my comment on Harris.....no racism no misogyny

She's perfect for the left...Open borders, free everything, sanctuary cities, and ICE is the KKK......

She is amazingly ignorant in Senate hearings. All she does is talk over people and ask moronic questions.

I agree with that assessment.

So, why do you have to use misogynistic terms so often when you criticize a public woman you disagree with?
mat-ty

PostPosted: Thu Jan 31, 2019 4:52 pm    Post subject: Reply with quote

coboardhead wrote:
mat-ty wrote:
coboardhead wrote:

I'm not a fan of Kamala Harris and wish she wouldn't run. I do not agree that pushing a Medicare for all plan is a good strategy right now.

We need a less divisive government and, I am afraid that we are not grown up enough that we will tolerate a woman or a minority in the top job regardless of their politics. Above misogynistic statements by Bard and Matty are prime examples of that. They apply a different standard of behavior to men and to women.

She's perfect for the left...Open borders, free everything, sanctuary cities, and ICE is the KKK......

She is amazingly ignorant in Senate hearings. All she does is talk over people and ask moronic questions.

So, why do you have to use misogynistic terms so often when you criticize a public woman you disagree with?

Only when they act like complete retards like Pelosi.

Why does the left treat Condi rice like Crap?? She is one of the most articulate, accomplished, decent human beings ever in Washington..
real-human

PostPosted: Thu Jan 31, 2019 5:25 pm    Post subject: Reply with quote

mat-ty wrote:
coboardhead wrote:

MADD-dy the hater,

you are such a moron, please list her moronic questions she has asked in the hearings for us to determine they are moronic like you.

real-human

PostPosted: Thu Jan 31, 2019 5:31 pm    Post subject: Reply with quote

mat-ty wrote:

Why does the left treat Condi rice like Crap?? She is one of the most articulate, accomplished, decent human beings ever in Washington..

Idiot Condi Rice told the person in charge of counter-terrorism Richard Clarke a republican to essentially shut the F up about potential terrorist attacks before 9-11. He testified under oath to this and more. He is the only person who was willing to answer any question under oath. again the Bush condi team the day before 9-11 notified they were cutting a lot of funding to counter terrorism. She was very unqualified for the job, hense we had 9-11.

then she was there for the lie that saddam had yellow-cake... for a illegal attack on a nation.

coboardhead

PostPosted: Thu Jan 31, 2019 11:11 pm    Post subject: Reply with quote

mat-ty wrote:
coboardhead wrote:
mat-ty wrote:
coboardhead wrote:

I have a lot of respect for Dr Rice.

But, here's the thing Matty. She was part of an Administration that started a war that Obama voted against. A war that had us mired in debt and loss of life with no clear exit strategy. Then she openly criticized Obama's foreign policy. Of course this didn't sit well.

I always respected her less hawkish stance than Cheney. But, you can't get away from the failures of your administration in that position.

You'd probably find her foreign policy views closer to HRC than Tump if you honsestly review them.
mat-ty

PostPosted: Fri Feb 01, 2019 10:57 am    Post subject: Reply with quote

coboardhead wrote:
mat-ty wrote:
coboardhead wrote:
mat-ty wrote:
coboardhead wrote:

I have a lot of respect for Dr Rice.

But, here's the thing Matty. She was part of an Administration that started a war that Obama voted against. A war that had us mired in debt and loss of life with no clear exit strategy. Then she openly criticized Obama's foreign policy. Of course this didn't sit well.

I always respected her less hawkish stance than Cheney. But, you can't get away from the failures of your administration in that position.

You'd probably find her foreign policy views closer to HRC than Tump if you honsestly review them.

But the left does this to every intelligent, accomplished black person. They choose to align themselves with less impressive black folks who conform to their victim narrative..
mac

PostPosted: Fri Feb 01, 2019 11:28 am    Post subject: Reply with quote

My choice is Amy Klobuchar. But I'm amused at how the trolls attack Kamala, who is infinitely better than team treason.
nw30

PostPosted: Fri Feb 01, 2019 12:53 pm    Post subject: Reply with quote

mac wrote:
My choice is Amy Klobuchar. But I'm amused at how the trolls attack Kamala, who is infinitely better than team treason.
"Team treason" still? Very interesting, if Trump was colluding with Russia, he must be doing the most terrible job at it than anyone else ever has.
Currently threatening to pull out of the missile treaty set in place with the USSR by Prez. Reagan, because of solid evidence that Russia has been violating the terms of the treaty for the last 8 years. The facts continue to not correlate with the hope and theory of the left's claim of collusion.
Keep holding onto that invisible balloon, and people will continue to look at you and Dean with the look of bewilderment and pity.
mat-ty

PostPosted: Fri Feb 01, 2019 12:57 pm    Post subject: Reply with quote

nw30 wrote:
mac wrote:
"Team treason" still? Very interesting, if Trump was colluding with Russia, he must be doing the most terrible job at it than anyone else ever has.
Currently threatening to pull out of the missile treaty set in place with the USSR by Prez. Reagan, because of solid evidence that Russia has been violating the terms of the treaty for the last 8 years. The facts continue to not correlate with the hope and theory of the left's claim of collusion.
Keep holding onto that invisible balloon, and people will continue to look at you and Dean with the look of bewilderment and pity.

And all the diplomats kicked out of the country, support for Ukraine, telling Germany to get their gas elsewhere, missile for Poland and so on...

Complete lies spread by clowns who still can't accept election results.
mac

PostPosted: Fri Feb 01, 2019 12:57 pm    Post subject: Reply with quote

Delusion embodied.

Quote:
WASHINGTON – A USA TODAY/Suffolk University Poll has sobering findings for President Donald Trump: Most Americans don't believe his denials that his campaign colluded with Russians in the 2016 campaign.

Prosecutors continue to file court documents and plea deals in cases involving some of the president's closest associates, including his former personal lawyer Michael Cohen, who was sentenced last week to three years in prison.

More than a third of those surveyed express "some" trust in Trump's version of events. Nearly six in 10 have little or none.

The skepticism toward Trump sets a rocky landscape for him even before special counsel Robert Mueller submits a report, perhaps soon, that will examine whether Trump's team conspired with the Russians and if the president tried to obstruct investigations into those accusations.

Some of those surveyed said they don't need to wait for a report.

"I have plenty of evidence that the president lied ... starting with the first day of his inauguration with the crowd size," said Thomas Maslany, 72, a retired engineer from Perkiomenville, Pennsylvania, who voted for Democrat Hillary Clinton in 2016. Trump inaccurately boasted that he drew a record crowd to the National Mall for his swearing-in. "I know the president's a liar," Maslany said, "and I've found no evidence that Mueller is a liar."
Post new topic   Reply to topic    iWindsurf Community Forum Index -> Politics, Off-Topic, Opinions All times are GMT - 5 Hours
Goto page Previous  1, 2, 3, 4, 5, 6, 7, 8, 9  Next
Page 4 of 9

Jump to: