myiW Current Conditions and Forecasts Community Forums Buy and Sell Services

Hi guest · myAccount · Log in
 SearchSearch   ProfileProfile   Log in to check your private messagesLog in to check your private messages   RegisterRegister 
Climate Change
Goto page Previous  1, 2, 3 ... 113, 114, 115 ... 192, 193, 194  Next

Post new topic   Reply to topic    iWindsurf Community Forum Index -> Politics, Off-Topic, Opinions
View previous topic :: View next topic  
boggsman1

PostPosted: Tue Aug 13, 2019 3:50 pm    Post subject: Reply with quote

mat-ty wrote:
boggsman1 wrote:
Maybe the dumbest thing you'll read all day, from a known fraudster...

Global warming comes to Australia. Unless you want to believe your lying eyes! https://t.co/uw83nTdIPc
— Dinesh D'Souza (@DineshDSouza) August 12, 2019

Almost as bad as the retard I saw on MSNBC last week who claimed Trumps call to fly flags at half mast till 8/8 was code for Heil Hitler.....apparently H is the eight letter in the alphabet......so 8/8 is now nazi code.........sick mother fuckers..

Who was that? This doofus( a darling of the right), didn't know Australia experiences WINTER in August...
mat-ty

PostPosted: Tue Aug 13, 2019 3:56 pm    Post subject: Reply with quote

boggsman1 wrote:
mat-ty wrote:
boggsman1 wrote:

Global warming comes to Australia. Unless you want to believe your lying eyes! https://t.co/uw83nTdIPc

Almost as bad as the retard I saw on MSNBC last week who claimed Trumps call to fly flags at half mast till 8/8 was code for Heil Hitler.....apparently H is the eight letter in the alphabet......so 8/8 is now nazi code.........sick mother fuckers..

Who was that? This doofus( a darling of the right), didn't know Australia experiences WINTER in August...

Did it snow in an area where it normally doesn't??? like Florida
mat-ty

PostPosted: Tue Aug 13, 2019 3:57 pm    Post subject: Reply with quote

This POS can't blame ignorance....just pure hate spoon fed to morons

https://youtu.be/EbOB1B1u5go

Last edited by mat-ty on Tue Aug 13, 2019 3:59 pm; edited 1 time in total
mac

PostPosted: Tue Aug 13, 2019 3:59 pm    Post subject: Reply with quote

Nobody here has said that nuclear power is feasible without subsidy, or that they know the size of the subsidy, or that it is cheaper than solar. Because they don't check anything except what their twitter feed got from Fox and Trump.

Japan is paying for the decontamination of a vast area--because when the built the nukes they ignored (actually noticed but then did nothing) about tsunami traces in the valley where they located the nukes. In Washington, WOOPS was a huge boondoggle, even with a nuclear expert, Dixie Ray, in the State house:

https://www.historylink.org/File/5482

"largest municipal bond default in US history." This is why even know-it-alls like mrgybe need to study history.

Reliability is an issue. But the California experience is teaching us--those who can be taught--than a single large distribution system in areas with dry summers and heavy vegetation--is not a reliable system. Particularly as climate gets hotter.
boggsman1

PostPosted: Tue Aug 13, 2019 3:59 pm    Post subject: Reply with quote

mat-ty wrote:
boggsman1 wrote:
mat-ty wrote:
boggsman1 wrote:

Did it snow in an area where it normally doesn't??? like Florida

https://www.bbc.com/news/world-australia-49327172

Yes, not quite Florida -like but yes...
mat-ty

PostPosted: Tue Aug 13, 2019 4:04 pm    Post subject: Reply with quote

mac wrote:
Nobody here has said that nuclear power is feasible without subsidy, or that they know the size of the subsidy, or that it is cheaper than solar. Because they don't check anything except what their twitter feed got from Fox and Trump.

Japan is paying for the decontamination of a vast area--because when the built the nukes they ignored (actually noticed but then did nothing) about tsunami traces in the valley where they located the nukes. In Washington, WOOPS was a huge boondoggle, even with a nuclear expert, Dixie Ray, in the State house:

"largest municipal bond default in US history." This is why even know-it-alls like mrgybe need to study history.

Reliability is an issue. But the California experience is teaching us--those who can be taught--than a single large distribution system in areas with dry summers and heavy vegetation--is not a reliable system. Particularly as climate gets hotter.

Did you really say solar you stupid old man...maybe I can charge my I pad in the sun....that's about it nitwit.
boggsman1

PostPosted: Tue Aug 13, 2019 4:12 pm    Post subject: Reply with quote

mat-ty wrote:
mac wrote:

Did you really say solar you stupid old man...maybe I can charge my I pad in the sun....that's about it nitwit.

12% Of CA power generation is Solar Matty, and growing fast...
mat-ty

PostPosted: Tue Aug 13, 2019 4:15 pm    Post subject: Reply with quote

boggsman1 wrote:
mat-ty wrote:
mac wrote:

340 days of sun....not the case in most places..
real-human

PostPosted: Tue Aug 13, 2019 5:05 pm    Post subject: Reply with quote

mat-ty wrote:
boggsman1 wrote:
mat-ty wrote:
mac wrote:

340 days of sun....not the case in most places..

ya the sun never shines where you are.

mac

PostPosted: Tue Aug 13, 2019 6:49 pm    Post subject: Reply with quote

How big is the subsidy Matty? How much will the clean-up of Fukushima cost? Since you don't trust government, and the Japanese government allowed the utility to ignore the tsunami hazard at Fukushima, and the generators have tried to ignore faults at Diablo Canyon and San Onofre, and Trump is destroying every bit of government oversight he can--who's going to make it safe? And who's going to pay for the clean-up when it isn't?

Of course we could also talk about cooling water...but it doesn't help to have a conversation with someone who knows absolutely nothing.
Post new topic   Reply to topic    iWindsurf Community Forum Index -> Politics, Off-Topic, Opinions All times are GMT - 5 Hours
Goto page Previous  1, 2, 3 ... 113, 114, 115 ... 192, 193, 194  Next
Page 114 of 194

Jump to: