myiW Current Conditions and Forecasts Community Forums Buy and Sell Services

Hi guest · myAccount · Log in
 SearchSearch   ProfileProfile   Log in to check your private messagesLog in to check your private messages   RegisterRegister 
Liberal vs Conservative Views
Goto page Previous  1, 2, 3 ... 7, 8, 9, 10, 11  Next

Post new topic   Reply to topic    iWindsurf Community Forum Index -> Politics, Off-Topic, Opinions
View previous topic :: View next topic  
nw30

PostPosted: Mon Jul 16, 2018 12:37 pm    Post subject: Reply with quote

mac wrote:
NW's earlier remark didn't deserve a response--but he carries on with the diversionary tactic that the GOP is only targeting undocumented immigrants. Bullshit. Trump has denigrated all immigrants as animals, only after objections did he pull it back to gangs. He has proposed cutting immigration back, and his jingoistic screeds in Europe make no distinction between legal and illegal. The marchers in Charlottesville--those good people--chanted "Jews will not replace us." All of them, those "good people", white. Sessions, who has a checkered history on bigotry, has prevented those claiming sanctuary from crossing at ports of entry. Classic Catch 22. And the Trump administration's contempt for law and incompetence has been in full display in their criminal mishandling of children under 5.

You and NP must get your talking points from the same place. Intolerance of white racism becomes bigotry and you poor white nationalists become victims. This one is just horseshit.

The mac and Dean show continues, a one ring circus, serving stale popcorn.
boggsman1

PostPosted: Mon Jul 16, 2018 2:10 pm    Post subject: Reply with quote

mat-ty wrote:
Boggs how was your trip...EPIC!!!! I heard from some friends the Oregen coast was ripping last week. They are at Hood River for the kite for cancer event...

NO!!! Only 3 sailable days in the Gorge, and the Coast was out of control at the end of the week... 9-10 feet( MAST HIGH) , with 30+ winds...which would have translated to a DEAD Boggsman.
mat-ty

PostPosted: Mon Jul 16, 2018 2:20 pm    Post subject: Reply with quote

boggsman1 wrote:
mat-ty wrote:
Boggs how was your trip...EPIC!!!! I heard from some friends the Oregen coast was ripping last week. They are at Hood River for the kite for cancer event...

NO!!! Only 3 sailable days in the Gorge, and the Coast was out of control at the end of the week... 9-10 feet( MAST HIGH) , with 30+ winds...which would have translated to a DEAD Boggsman.

That sucks...but you have to know your limits. I don't kite on days when it's blowing over 40mph or super gusty.....not fun for me, just survival riding.
boggsman1

PostPosted: Mon Jul 16, 2018 3:26 pm    Post subject: Reply with quote

mat-ty wrote:
boggsman1 wrote:
mat-ty wrote:

That sucks...but you have to know your limits. I don't kite on days when it's blowing over 40mph or super gusty.....not fun for me, just survival riding.

Exactly...When the OR Coast goes big, its professionals only....I'm good to about 6-7 feet, and that is pretty rough sailing as many sites have a brutal beach break , which takes a lot to get out...
KGB-NP

PostPosted: Tue Jul 17, 2018 8:06 am    Post subject: Reply with quote

mac wrote:
You and NP must get your talking points from the same place. Intolerance of white racism becomes bigotry and you poor white nationalists become victims. This one is just horseshit.

Uh, like, say what? I'm a poor white nationalist? White racism what? Back that up with a direct quote please.

Is this along the same line of accusations "blaming Obama for everything"?

Oh wait, wrong again!

mac

PostPosted: Tue Jul 17, 2018 11:31 am    Post subject: Reply with quote

NP--you have repeatedly called my intolerance of racism "bigotry." NW chimes in. It is a gross misuse of the term. I will plead guilty to being intolerant of the racism that has come to terrify the modern GOP. What is your excuse?
nw30

PostPosted: Tue Jul 17, 2018 12:13 pm    Post subject: Reply with quote

mac wrote:
NP--you have repeatedly called my intolerance of racism "bigotry." NW chimes in. It is a gross misuse of the term. I will plead guilty to being intolerant of the racism that has come to terrify the modern GOP. What is your excuse?

Look it up big guy.

Political Bigot – a person who is intolerant of people with different political opinions than their own. Politics is too often a competition between bigots or, at least, is swift to make people bigots who think they are fighting bigots when they are simply fighting over honest disagreements. It’s almost as if bigotry (as well as hypocrisy) is a virtue in politics, that political power turns us contemptuous and resentful towards one another.
KGB-NP

PostPosted: Tue Jul 17, 2018 3:49 pm    Post subject: Reply with quote

nw30 wrote:
mac wrote:

Look it up big guy.

Political Bigot – a person who is intolerant of people with different political opinions than their own. Politics is too often a competition between bigots or, at least, is swift to make people bigots who think they are fighting bigots when they are simply fighting over honest disagreements. It’s almost as if bigotry (as well as hypocrisy) is a virtue in politics, that political power turns us contemptuous and resentful towards one another.

Well freaking BINGO!

mac

PostPosted: Tue Jul 17, 2018 3:53 pm    Post subject: Reply with quote

Aw, do you two feel better now than you can justify your tolerance of the racist bigots in the conservative movement with a false equivalency about people who are intolerant of racist bigotry?
KGB-NP

PostPosted: Tue Jul 17, 2018 4:21 pm    Post subject: Reply with quote

mac wrote:
Aw, do you two feel better now than you can justify your tolerance of the racist bigots in the conservative movement with a false equivalency about people who are intolerant of racist bigotry?

Aww, do you feel slighted now that you have to come to grips with the fact that you're a hate filled bigot who withers away his retirement years bickering over anything and everything while kidding himself he's making a difference in this world,....er, um, stoking his ego.

Still waiting for you to substantiate these claims ---- I'm a poor white nationalist? White racism what? Back that up with a direct quote please.

Post new topic   Reply to topic    iWindsurf Community Forum Index -> Politics, Off-Topic, Opinions All times are GMT - 5 Hours
Goto page Previous  1, 2, 3 ... 7, 8, 9, 10, 11  Next
Page 8 of 11

Jump to: