myiW Current Conditions and Forecasts Community Forums Buy and Sell Services

Hi guest · myAccount · Log in
 SearchSearch   ProfileProfile   Log in to check your private messagesLog in to check your private messages   RegisterRegister 
Rudy Giuliani has found himself in a sex scandal
Goto page Previous  1, 2, 3 ... 10, 11, 12

Post new topic   Reply to topic    iWindsurf Community Forum Index -> Politics, Off-Topic, Opinions
View previous topic :: View next topic  
IyamwhatIyam

PostPosted: Wed Jul 14, 2021 3:35 pm    Post subject: Reply with quote

Isowrong needs to read Dean's stuff since he only gets his news from fake news sites.

Isodumb is also one of the most annoying people on this site.
real-human

PostPosted: Thu Aug 12, 2021 5:27 am    Post subject: Reply with quote

yes right wing family values, no obligation to tell the truth. Ain't that the truth... as we know trump trumped everyone in the world in lies. How do we know a repubican is lying, well when their lips are moving.

https://www.msn.com/en-us/news/politics/revealed-rudy-giuliani-interview-with-doj-watchdog-team-on-hillary-clinton-email-investigation-leaks/ar-AANdFXK?ocid=BingNewsSerp

Revealed: Rudy Giuliani interview with DOJ watchdog team on Hillary Clinton email investigation leaks

Quote:
Gaetz associate providing feds intel as probe into congressman continues…
Nearly a dozen new state laws shift power over elections to partisan entities

Rudy Giuliani's 2018 interview with the Justice Department inspector general's team in which he explained his "big surprises" tease during the 2016 election cycle was released for the public to see on Wednesday.

Rudy Giuliani wearing a suit and tie© Provided by Washington Examiner
The Project on Government Oversight, a government watchdog group, sued for the transcript and shared it with the Washington Post.

Giuliani, who spoke with agents for DOJ Inspector General Michael Horowitz in a room at former President Donald Trump’s hotel in downtown Washington, D.C., in February 2018, said it was okay to “throw a fake” when campaigning, the notes show. Marc Mukasey, Giuliani’s then-law partner and counselor, said, "there’s no obligation to tell the truth.”

The release of the transcript, which is lightly redacted, comes less than a week after the release of a DOJ inspector general report on the FBI’s “culture of unauthorized media contacts” in 2016, revealing investigators failed to identify FBI leakers from the 2016 presidential campaign while casting doubt on the notion that Giuliani was the benefactor of leaks related to the bureau investigation into Hillary Clinton's use of an unauthorized email server.

Giuliani, who backed Trump in 2016 and later became his personal attorney, had been asked about Trump’s campaign and told Fox News on Oct. 26, 2016, that “I think he’s got a surprise or two that you’re going to hear about in the next few days. I mean, I’m talking about some pretty big surprises."

Two days later, then-FBI Director James Comey informed Congress that the FBI was reopening the Clinton email investigation. Clinton, who was the Democratic presidential nominee at the time, was criticized but not charged for her use of a private email server without approval during her time as secretary of state.

“The other rumor that I get is that there’s a kind of revolution going on inside the FBI about the original conclusion being completely unjustified and almost a slap in the face to the FBI’s integrity. I know that from former agents. I know that even from a few active agents," Giuliani subsequently said on the radio.
Post new topic   Reply to topic    iWindsurf Community Forum Index -> Politics, Off-Topic, Opinions All times are GMT - 5 Hours
Goto page Previous  1, 2, 3 ... 10, 11, 12
Page 12 of 12

Jump to: