myiW Current Conditions and Forecasts Community Forums Buy and Sell Services
 
Hi guest · myAccount · Log in
 SearchSearch   ProfileProfile   Log in to check your private messagesLog in to check your private messages   RegisterRegister 
who is Roger Stone
Goto page Previous  1, 2, 3, 4, 5  Next
 
Post new topic   Reply to topic    iWindsurf Community Forum Index -> Politics, Off-Topic, Opinions
View previous topic :: View next topic  
Author Message
jpbassman



Joined: 19 May 1998
Posts: 3320
Location: Leo

PostPosted: Thu Apr 19, 2018 2:01 pm    Post subject: Reply with quote

"It helps control the population of liberal people (most aborted babies come from liberal women)"


HAHAHAHAHAHAHAHAHAHAHA!
Back to top
View user's profile Send private message
boggsman1



Joined: 24 Jun 2002
Posts: 6683
Location: at a computer

PostPosted: Thu Apr 19, 2018 2:57 pm    Post subject: Reply with quote

nw30 wrote:
boggsman1 wrote:
nw30 wrote:
Do you really honestly need it, your logic, age, and education, considering who supports it and takes advantage of it, won't allow you to just assume it? As opposed to who don't like it, won't do it, and where they come from?

You don't need proof, you already know it, you're just playing a forum game.

nope...That is exactly where you get in trouble when making an argument, when you assume or stereotype. It's a crazy statement, and I assumed(ironic) that you wouldn't back it up with evidence.

Stereotype my ass, now you're just faking ignorance,,,, or are you?
Try proving it's crazy.
I have something more important to do, catching some wind, bu-bye.

enjoy the wind...I'll air out the fart stench you have left in the church ....
Btw- I don't need to prove anything -- I didn't make a statement, unsupported by evidence. This is a big problem with today's discourse; many people make arguments with facts that aren't facts.
Back to top
View user's profile Send private message
mat-ty



Joined: 07 Jul 2007
Posts: 4928

PostPosted: Thu Apr 19, 2018 3:33 pm    Post subject: Reply with quote

I would think that conservative woman do get pregnant more often than liberal woman.. not a fact, I'm just assuming because most liberal woman are either dykes or need a bag over their head to F%%K.. Laughing Laughing Laughing
Back to top
View user's profile Send private message
mac



Joined: 07 Mar 1999
Posts: 11275
Location: Berkeley, California

PostPosted: Thu Apr 19, 2018 5:25 pm    Post subject: Reply with quote

mat-ty wrote:
I would think that conservative woman do get pregnant more often than liberal woman.. not a fact, I'm just assuming because most liberal woman are either dykes or need a bag over their head to F%%K.. Laughing Laughing Laughing


Scummy—crawl back under you’re rock. We already know you’re a pig.
Back to top
View user's profile Send private message
mat-ty



Joined: 07 Jul 2007
Posts: 4928

PostPosted: Thu Apr 19, 2018 5:33 pm    Post subject: Reply with quote

mac wrote:
mat-ty wrote:
I would think that conservative woman do get pregnant more often than liberal woman.. not a fact, I'm just assuming because most liberal woman are either dykes or need a bag over their head to F%%K.. Laughing Laughing Laughing


Scummy—crawl back under you’re rock. We already know you’re a pig.



Come on, it was just a joke, didn't you see the laughing faces?
. I love liberal woman, once you get past the hairy arm pits and the BO their wonderful.
Back to top
View user's profile Send private message
wsurfer



Joined: 17 Aug 2000
Posts: 690

PostPosted: Thu Apr 19, 2018 8:34 pm    Post subject: Reply with quote

mat-ty wrote:
mac wrote:
mat-ty wrote:
I would think that conservative woman do get pregnant more often than liberal woman.. not a fact, I'm just assuming because most liberal woman are either dykes or need a bag over their head to F%%K.. Laughing Laughing Laughing


Scummy—crawl back under you’re rock. We already know you’re a pig.



Come on, it was just a joke, didn't you see the laughing faces?
. I love liberal woman, once you get past the hairy arm pits and the BO their wonderful.



They are or they're, not their....go back to school Exclamation Exclamation Exclamation
Back to top
View user's profile Send private message
mat-ty



Joined: 07 Jul 2007
Posts: 4928

PostPosted: Thu Apr 19, 2018 9:06 pm    Post subject: Reply with quote

wsurfer wrote:
mat-ty wrote:
mac wrote:
mat-ty wrote:
I would think that conservative woman do get pregnant more often than liberal woman.. not a fact, I'm just assuming because most liberal woman are either dykes or need a bag over their head to F%%K.. Laughing Laughing Laughing


Scummy—crawl back under you’re rock. We already know you’re a pig.



Come on, it was just a joke, didn't you see the laughing faces?
. I love liberal woman, once you get past the hairy arm pits and the BO their wonderful.



They are or they're, not their....go back to school Exclamation Exclamation Exclamation



Maybe you should take your own advice dipshit...

their
T͟Her/
determiner
possesive pronoun: their; possesive pronoun: Their; determiner: Their
1.
belonging to or associated with the people or things previously mentioned or easily identified.
"her taunts had lost their power to touch him"
belonging to or associated with a person of unspecified sex.
"she heard someone blow their nose loudly"
2.
used in titles.
"a double portrait of Their Majesties"
Back to top
View user's profile Send private message
wsurfer



Joined: 17 Aug 2000
Posts: 690

PostPosted: Thu Apr 19, 2018 11:36 pm    Post subject: Reply with quote

mat-ty wrote:
wsurfer wrote:
mat-ty wrote:
mac wrote:
mat-ty wrote:
I would think that conservative woman do get pregnant more often than liberal woman.. not a fact, I'm just assuming because most liberal woman are either dykes or need a bag over their head to F%%K.. Laughing Laughing Laughing


Scummy—crawl back under you’re rock. We already know you’re a pig.



Come on, it was just a joke, didn't you see the laughing faces?
. I love liberal woman, once you get past the hairy arm pits and the BO their wonderful.



They are or they're, not their....go back to school Exclamation Exclamation Exclamation



Maybe you should take your own advice dipshit...

their
T͟Her/
determiner
possesive pronoun: their; possesive pronoun: Their; determiner: Their
1.
belonging to or associated with the people or things previously mentioned or easily identified.
"her taunts had lost their power to touch him"
belonging to or associated with a person of unspecified sex.
"she heard someone blow their nose loudly"
2.
used in titles.
"a double portrait of Their Majesties"


All I can is wow, SAD!!!
Back to top
View user's profile Send private message
mat-ty



Joined: 07 Jul 2007
Posts: 4928

PostPosted: Fri Apr 20, 2018 3:44 pm    Post subject: Reply with quote

belonging to or associated with the people or things previously mentioned or easily identified.


Really??? what school did you go to? University of Bahamas ...online
Back to top
View user's profile Send private message
wsurfer



Joined: 17 Aug 2000
Posts: 690

PostPosted: Sat Apr 21, 2018 7:09 am    Post subject: Reply with quote

mat-ty wrote:
belonging to or associated with the people or things previously mentioned or easily identified.


Really??? what school did you go to? University of Bahamas ...online


I guess if you keep repeating it your head you just begin to believe it. Just like all the rest of the lies you spew!!!
Back to top
View user's profile Send private message
Display posts from previous:   
Post new topic   Reply to topic    iWindsurf Community Forum Index -> Politics, Off-Topic, Opinions All times are GMT - 5 Hours
Goto page Previous  1, 2, 3, 4, 5  Next
Page 3 of 5

 
Jump to:  
You cannot post new topics in this forum
You cannot reply to topics in this forum
You cannot edit your posts in this forum
You cannot delete your posts in this forum
You cannot vote in polls in this forum
You cannot attach files in this forum
You cannot download files in this forum

myiW | Weather | Community | Membership | Support | Log in
like us on facebook
© Copyright 1999-2007 WeatherFlow, Inc Contact Us Ad Marketplace

Powered by phpBB © 2001, 2005 phpBB Group