myiW Current Conditions and Forecasts Community Forums Buy and Sell Services
 
Hi guest · myAccount · Log in
 SearchSearch   ProfileProfile   Log in to check your private messagesLog in to check your private messages   RegisterRegister 
who is Roger Stone
Goto page Previous  1, 2, 3, 4  Next
 
Post new topic   Reply to topic    iWindsurf Community Forum Index -> Politics, Off-Topic, Opinions
View previous topic :: View next topic  
Author Message
NP



Joined: 25 Jul 2001
Posts: 2460

PostPosted: Wed Apr 18, 2018 7:37 pm    Post subject: Reply with quote

jpbassman wrote:
NP wrote:
On the news of Dean’s death there will be celebration on iwindsurf where both ideologies will be equally relieved.


I'll drink to that. Laughing


🍺
Back to top
View user's profile Send private message
mac



Joined: 07 Mar 1999
Posts: 10487
Location: Berkeley, California

PostPosted: Wed Apr 18, 2018 8:28 pm    Post subject: Reply with quote

Cup of sour grapes, or oil of aloes?
Back to top
View user's profile Send private message
NP



Joined: 25 Jul 2001
Posts: 2460

PostPosted: Wed Apr 18, 2018 10:32 pm    Post subject: Reply with quote

Are you going to the funeral to spit or dance on her grave?
Back to top
View user's profile Send private message
mac



Joined: 07 Mar 1999
Posts: 10487
Location: Berkeley, California

PostPosted: Wed Apr 18, 2018 10:50 pm    Post subject: Reply with quote

NP wrote:
Are you going to the funeral to spit or dance on her grave?


What a fool. Some of the most poignant comments about Barbara Bush have come from Democrats. She was pro-choice—and pro-literacy. Neither sentiment can now be found in the Republican party.
Back to top
View user's profile Send private message
nw30



Joined: 21 Dec 2008
Posts: 4754
Location: The eye of the universe, Cen. Cal. coast

PostPosted: Thu Apr 19, 2018 11:43 am    Post subject: Reply with quote

mac wrote:
NP wrote:
Are you going to the funeral to spit or dance on her grave?


What a fool. Some of the most poignant comments about Barbara Bush have come from Democrats. She was pro-choice—and pro-literacy. Neither sentiment can now be found in the Republican party.

There's that broad brush again. Boy are you completely wrong about that, maybe a majority of them, but not even close to all of them. Zero on the pro-literacy.
I'm an example of that, one of many, you can also add pro-prostitution, pro-legalization of most illegal drugs. And as for pro-choice, I wish it wasn't legal, but I'm not fighting against it, it does have some value. It helps control the population of liberal people (most aborted babies come from liberal women), as well as helping fight global warming, too many people exhaling liberal carbon dioxide.

And as for that "professor" from Fresno State, the fact that the "professor" actually bragged about her tenure & its six figure salary, in response to her commentary about Barbara Bush, reveals that her job status is used as a shield for offense, rather than educational pursuit.
Back to top
View user's profile Send private message
boggsman1



Joined: 24 Jun 2002
Posts: 6238
Location: at a computer

PostPosted: Thu Apr 19, 2018 12:26 pm    Post subject: Reply with quote

nw30 wrote:
mac wrote:
NP wrote:
Are you going to the funeral to spit or dance on her grave?


What a fool. Some of the most poignant comments about Barbara Bush have come from Democrats. She was pro-choice—and pro-literacy. Neither sentiment can now be found in the Republican party.

There's that broad brush again. Boy are you completely wrong about that, maybe a majority of them, but not even close to all of them.
I'm an example of that, one of many, you can also add pro-prostitution, pro-legalization of most illegal drugs. And as for pro-choice, I wish it wasn't legal, but I'm not fighting against it, it does have some value. It helps control the population of liberal people (most aborted babies come from liberal women), as well as helping fight global warming, too many people exhaling liberal carbon dioxide.

And as for that "professor" from Fresno State, the fact that the "professor" actually bragged about her tenure & its six figure salary, in response to her commentary about Barbara Bush, reveals that her job status is used as a shield for offense, rather than educational pursuit.

NW...can you provide a citation supporting your these that "most aborted babies come from liberal women"? Do they poll women at PP when they come in for abortions?
Back to top
View user's profile Send private message
nw30



Joined: 21 Dec 2008
Posts: 4754
Location: The eye of the universe, Cen. Cal. coast

PostPosted: Thu Apr 19, 2018 12:43 pm    Post subject: Reply with quote

Do you really honestly need it, your logic, age, and education, considering who supports it and takes advantage of it, won't allow you to just assume it? As opposed to who don't like it, won't do it, and where they come from?

You don't need proof, you already know it, you're just playing a forum game.
Back to top
View user's profile Send private message
real-human



Joined: 02 Jul 2011
Posts: 8101
Location: on earth

PostPosted: Thu Apr 19, 2018 1:03 pm    Post subject: Reply with quote

nw30 wrote:
mac wrote:
NP wrote:
Are you going to the funeral to spit or dance on her grave?


What a fool. Some of the most poignant comments about Barbara Bush have come from Democrats. She was pro-choice—and pro-literacy. Neither sentiment can now be found in the Republican party.

There's that broad brush again. Boy are you completely wrong about that, maybe a majority of them, but not even close to all of them. Zero on the pro-literacy.
I'm an example of that, one of many, you can also add pro-prostitution, pro-legalization of most illegal drugs. And as for pro-choice, I wish it wasn't legal, but I'm not fighting against it, it does have some value. It helps control the population of liberal people (most aborted babies come from liberal women), as well as helping fight global warming, too many people exhaling liberal carbon dioxide.

And as for that "professor" from Fresno State, the fact that the "professor" actually bragged about her tenure & its six figure salary, in response to her commentary about Barbara Bush, reveals that her job status is used as a shield for offense, rather than educational pursuit.


and what a sicko hypocrite you are, Roger Stone the Presidents top man supporter says some horrible stuff about B Bush and you and the right wing do not care.... are all for it...

While I may not support that professor's statements as she gave them timing. Ya a day before the funeral would have been I do believe B Bush was a racist. and I am upset she allowed he alcoholic for most of his life son to be president. That is a place for a mother to just say NO. And she should have been vocal defending Hilary about bills infidelity as her husband was cheating on her and she knew it.

_________________
when good people stay silent the right wing are the only ones heard.
Back to top
View user's profile Send private message
boggsman1



Joined: 24 Jun 2002
Posts: 6238
Location: at a computer

PostPosted: Thu Apr 19, 2018 1:05 pm    Post subject: Reply with quote

nw30 wrote:
Do you really honestly need it, your logic, age, and education, considering who supports it and takes advantage of it, won't allow you to just assume it? As opposed to who don't like it, won't do it, and where they come from?

You don't need proof, you already know it, you're just playing a forum game.

nope...That is exactly where you get in trouble when making an argument, when you assume or stereotype. It's a crazy statement, and I assumed(ironic) that you wouldn't back it up with evidence.
Back to top
View user's profile Send private message
nw30



Joined: 21 Dec 2008
Posts: 4754
Location: The eye of the universe, Cen. Cal. coast

PostPosted: Thu Apr 19, 2018 1:51 pm    Post subject: Reply with quote

boggsman1 wrote:
nw30 wrote:
Do you really honestly need it, your logic, age, and education, considering who supports it and takes advantage of it, won't allow you to just assume it? As opposed to who don't like it, won't do it, and where they come from?

You don't need proof, you already know it, you're just playing a forum game.

nope...That is exactly where you get in trouble when making an argument, when you assume or stereotype. It's a crazy statement, and I assumed(ironic) that you wouldn't back it up with evidence.

Stereotype my ass, now you're just faking ignorance,,,, or are you?
Try proving it's crazy.
I have something more important to do, catching some wind, bu-bye.
Back to top
View user's profile Send private message
Display posts from previous:   
Post new topic   Reply to topic    iWindsurf Community Forum Index -> Politics, Off-Topic, Opinions All times are GMT - 5 Hours
Goto page Previous  1, 2, 3, 4  Next
Page 2 of 4

 
Jump to:  
You cannot post new topics in this forum
You cannot reply to topics in this forum
You cannot edit your posts in this forum
You cannot delete your posts in this forum
You cannot vote in polls in this forum
You cannot attach files in this forum
You cannot download files in this forum

myiW | Weather | Community | Membership | Support | Log in
like us on facebook
© Copyright 1999-2007 WeatherFlow, Inc Contact Us Ad Marketplace

Powered by phpBB © 2001, 2005 phpBB Group