myiW Current Conditions and Forecasts Community Forums Buy and Sell Services

Hi guest · myAccount · Log in
 SearchSearch   ProfileProfile   Log in to check your private messagesLog in to check your private messages   RegisterRegister 
Nutty California
Goto page Previous  1, 2, 3 ... 77, 78, 79 ... 203, 204, 205  Next

Post new topic   Reply to topic    iWindsurf Community Forum Index -> Politics, Off-Topic, Opinions
View previous topic :: View next topic  
mac

PostPosted: Mon Dec 30, 2019 4:13 pm    Post subject: Reply with quote

mat-ty wrote:
Boggs what do you think of this dangerous spike in anti-semitism?????????

Scary shit!!!! I would personal blame the left for the most part, from the hatred spread on college campuses to the radicals in the dem party who no one has the balls to call out....

What an uninformed fool. Your hero thought that there wasn’t anything wrong with white nationalists chanting “Jews won’t replace us.” After all, those bad boys voted for him.
boggsman1

PostPosted: Mon Dec 30, 2019 4:32 pm    Post subject: Reply with quote

Matty, it's unfortunate that you took the opportunity to exploit a tragedy and place blame with regards to anti-semetism. Your ignorance knows no bounds, you're a partisan to the core....Anti-semetism is an ugly plague which impacts the entire globe, and I have posed a simple question to you. Will you stand behind your hollow words , or would you support a clause in the 1st Amendment that would ban hate-speech?
swchandler

PostPosted: Mon Dec 30, 2019 4:51 pm    Post subject: Reply with quote

One has to guess that folks against Netanyahu and his decidedly right wing government are considered anti-Semitic by Donald Trump and those that follow him. Of course, thoughtful folks know that Trump's twisted view of things is a total pantload, and that's why Jews reliably vote Democratic.

Believe me, Jews aren't behind Donald Trump and the Republican party. Only fools would believe otherwise.
MalibuGuru

PostPosted: Mon Dec 30, 2019 5:28 pm    Post subject: Reply with quote

swchandler wrote:
One has to guess that folks against Netanyahu and his decidedly right wing government are considered anti-Semitic by Donald Trump and those that follow him. Of course, thoughtful folks know that Trump's twisted view of things is a total pantload, and that's why Jews reliably vote Democratic.

Believe me, Jews aren't behind Donald Trump and the Republican party. Only fools would believe otherwise.

Wrong. We have a bunch of Jewish friends who voted for Trump. Most said, "shh, don't tell anyone that I voted for Trump."
vientomas

PostPosted: Mon Dec 30, 2019 5:34 pm    Post subject: Reply with quote

boggsman1 wrote:
mat-ty wrote:
boggsman1 wrote:
mat-ty wrote:
a little light reading for dumb and dumber......the rise of antisemitism is overwhelmingly be pushed by liberals.

https://www.cnn.com/2019/12/12/opinions/trump-is-right-to-take-aim-at-anti-semitism-on-college-campuses-thornton/index.html

Matty, sit down for a second. Please understand the liberal viewpoint towards Israel, and the domestic view of anti-semitism. In 2008, 17% of Jews voted Republican, last year 19% voted Republican in the mid terms. Trump knows next year will be close, so he's trying to tap into a few Jewish votes. Similar to turning the Navy upside defending a war criminal...

Let me ask you a question Matty. Would you support amending the constitution to include a hate speech clause under Article 1? If you knew for a fact that it would save lives?

yes

or

no

You're living in denial dude....the left is polluting the minds of young folks against Israel.. It's a huge problem and only getting worse. And letting Muslim spew their hatred is making the matter even more dangerous..

Trump is the pro Jewish and Israel president of our lifetime....

Two things..
(1) answer the question...

(2) if you were right, then he'd have Jewish support at the polls, he does NOT. 2016(24%), 2018 Mid terms (19%)....

Read this son, you might understand the situation better...

https://www.newyorker.com/news/our-columnists/the-real-purpose-of-trumps-executive-order-on-anti-semitism

Dude, you are wishing for a Christmas miracle if you think MENSA Maddy is going to understand the distinction between a person being an anti-semite vs being an anti-Israeli.

Maddy is a caveman who deals in blunt instruments and generalized sound bites, not finely parsed and nuanced socio-political perspectives.

Sure would love to see some proof of his claim that anti-semitism is driven by liberals. Perhaps anti-Israeli sentiment may be promoted by liberals (still love to see the proof), but that's not the same as anti-semitism.

"Me Maddy, me caveman, me repeat talking points me no understand, grunt, snort. Me call people names when I can't make argument for myself."
vientomas

PostPosted: Mon Dec 30, 2019 5:38 pm    Post subject: Reply with quote

MalibuGuru wrote:
swchandler wrote:

Wrong. We have a bunch of Jewish friends who voted for Trump. Most said, "shh, don't tell anyone that I voted for Trump."

Oh, by all means, let's determine the national statistics by your personal anecdote. Yeah that's the ticket. How 'bout we use my anecdote to counter yours? I have many Jewish family members who voted against Trump and think Trump is a fool.
mac

PostPosted: Mon Dec 30, 2019 6:06 pm    Post subject: Reply with quote

Everyone who has ever worked for Trump knows he is a fool.
nw30

PostPosted: Mon Dec 30, 2019 6:13 pm    Post subject: Reply with quote

mac wrote:
You know because you've talked to everyone of them.
Dude you really get around, very impressive.
mac

PostPosted: Mon Dec 30, 2019 7:07 pm    Post subject: Reply with quote

nw30 wrote:
mac wrote:
You know because you've talked to everyone of them.
Dude you really get around, very impressive.

Every once in a while you’re right.
mat-ty

PostPosted: Tue Dec 31, 2019 8:07 am    Post subject: Reply with quote

mac wrote:
mat-ty wrote:
Boggs what do you think of this dangerous spike in anti-semitism?????????

Scary shit!!!! I would personal blame the left for the most part, from the hatred spread on college campuses to the radicals in the dem party who no one has the balls to call out....

What an uninformed fool. Your hero thought that there wasn’t anything wrong with white nationalists chanting “Jews won’t replace us.” After all, those bad boys voted for him.

Wrong asshole....he was speaking about the good, peacful folks who came to defend the statues and flags that liberal retards like you want to erase from history....BS taken out of context to fill the hate of scumbags like you...

From the original transript .....

Trump: "Okay, good. Are we going to take down the statue? Because he was a major slave owner. Now, are we going to take down his statue?

"So you know what, it’s fine. You’re changing history. You’re changing culture. And you had people -- and I’m not talking about the neo-Nazis and the white nationalists -- because they should be condemned totally. But you had many people in that group other than neo-Nazis and white nationalists. Okay? And the press has treated them absolutely unfairly.

"Now, in the other group also, you had some fine people. But you also had troublemakers, and you see them come with the black outfits and with the helmets, and with the baseball bats. You had a lot of bad people in the other group."

Last edited by mat-ty on Tue Dec 31, 2019 8:53 am; edited 1 time in total
Post new topic   Reply to topic    iWindsurf Community Forum Index -> Politics, Off-Topic, Opinions All times are GMT - 5 Hours
Goto page Previous  1, 2, 3 ... 77, 78, 79 ... 203, 204, 205  Next
Page 78 of 205

Jump to: