myiW Current Conditions and Forecasts Community Forums Buy and Sell Services

Hi guest · myAccount · Log in
 SearchSearch   ProfileProfile   Log in to check your private messagesLog in to check your private messages   RegisterRegister 
What is it about Alabama?
Goto page Previous  1, 2, 3 ... 10, 11, 12 ... 25, 26, 27  Next

Post new topic   Reply to topic    iWindsurf Community Forum Index -> Politics, Off-Topic, Opinions
View previous topic :: View next topic  
J64TWB

PostPosted: Thu Nov 16, 2017 8:22 pm    Post subject: Reply with quote

Alabama?
http://www.rollingstone.com/music/features/rocks-early-segregated-days-the-forgotten-history-w509481
mac

PostPosted: Thu Nov 16, 2017 8:38 pm    Post subject: Reply with quote

I think we all know what it is about Alabama. Wrap your racism in evangelical claptrap.
MalibuGuru

PostPosted: Fri Nov 17, 2017 3:12 am    Post subject: Reply with quote

boggsman1 wrote:
Steve , you are the Orly Taitz of forensics.....

Just stating the facts. The 2 most outrageous accusers both seem to be criminals. I was really against Moore until I found out that Moore ADJUDICATED HER DIVORCE, and she lied about it. And , her son calls her a liar. And the second one is a felon.

One more thing. There's a tape of WAPO reporter offering cash to women to "tell their stories ".

Filthy business is politics
vientomas

PostPosted: Fri Nov 17, 2017 6:16 am    Post subject: Reply with quote

Got the facts wrong yet again. Even Moore never used the word "adjudcated". You are creatinig fake "news".

https://www.newyorker.com/news/news-desk/roy-moore-disingenuous-defense

"This morning, I corresponded with a prominent Alabama attorney who reviewed the filings in Nelson’s 1999 divorce case. Based on those filings, the attorney insisted, Moore’s claims in the open letter are “completely disingenuous.” Nelson, this attorney told me, “was never before Moore,” since the divorce was not litigated. Rather, as court documents show, the divorce was filed, continued, and then dismissed. “These are all unilateral actions by the lawyer for the plaintiff,” the attorney went on. “A lawyer for the other side never even appeared. It is doubtful that these documents were even given to Nelson.” In any case, the attorney told me, Moore, whose signature is only on the motion for dismissal—not the original filing or motion to continue—had no actual discretion over the case.
“When an agreed motion to dismiss is filed, Moore would have no discretion and have to sign,” the attorney continued. “Most likely, he never even looked at the parties’ names and Beverly had a different last name by then anyway.” The attorney concluded, “Moore’s lawyer’s statement that Beverly Nelson was before Moore in court and never objected to this circumstance was a lie.”
As ThinkProgress noted earlier today, the claim that Moore made in his statement was reiterated by his attorneys on Wednesday evening. “As it turns out, in 1999, Ms. Nelson filed a divorce action against her then-husband, Mr. Harris,” the lawyer Phillip Jauregui said at a press conference. “Guess who that case was before? It was filed in Etowah County, and the judge assigned was Roy S. Moore, circuit judge of Etowah County. There was contact.” ThinkProgress reviewed the case file, and concluded that there was no contact.
Nelson’s divorce attorney, Rodney Ward, still practices in Gadsden. He concurred with this attorney’s analysis of Nelson’s divorce case. “I reviewed my file, and there was no hearing set in front of Judge Moore,” Ward told me this morning. “Looking at a copy of the order, it looks like Moore didn’t sign it. It looks like it was stamped by his assistant.” Had Beverly Nelson known who the presiding judge was, Ward went on, “my client would have filed a motion to have the judge recuse himself, to have a different judge appointed. So I don’t even think she knew who the judge was. It was only, like, sixty days from the time the divorce was filed to the time it was dismissed. Maybe ninety.” Ward concluded, “If Moore is claiming that she appeared in front of him, I do not believe that’s true.”
vientomas

PostPosted: Fri Nov 17, 2017 6:28 am    Post subject: Reply with quote

MalibuGuru wrote:
boggsman1 wrote:

Just stating the facts. The 2 most outrageous accusers both seem to be criminals. I was really against Moore until I found out that Moore ADJUDICATED HER DIVORCE, and she lied about it. And , her son calls her a liar. And the second one is a felon.

One more thing. There's a tape of WAPO reporter offering cash to women to "tell their stories ".

Wrong again. One more thing...even the person who received the call from the alleged reporter knew it was fake. Too bad you did not and you spread yet more fake "news". As I said previously, pretty much everything you post is false. Trying to cover up the actions of a pedofile certainly is a filthy business. One you appear to have undertaken without hesitation. You are as filthy as Moore.

https://www.washingtonpost.com/news/politics/wp/2017/11/14/alabama-pastor-says-man-posing-as-washington-post-reporter-offered-reward-for-dirt-on-roy-moore/?utm_term=.eeb8248fadb8

"An Alabama pastor named Al Moore — no relation to the candidate — received a voice mail Tuesday from “Bernie Bernstein,” who identified himself as a Post reporter and said he was looking for women “between the ages of 54 to 57 years old willing to make damaging remarks about candidate Roy Moore for a reward of between $5,000 and $7,000.” The voice mail, which showed up on caller ID as a “private number,” concluded with a phony email address purportedly at The Post.

Al Moore said he could tell right away that the call was fake. He let a local TV station know about the call because “it’s important that we let the public know how ugly this thing has gotten.”

The caller referred to himself as “Bernie” but later gave his email address as “Al Bernstein.” (Al Moore tried to respond to the email address, but his message bounced back as undeliverable.) There are no Post reporters or editors named Bernie Bernstein or Al Bernstein.

The Post’s executive editor, Martin Baron, said the call was bogus.

“The response to our meticulously reported story about Roy Moore has been a stunning level of deceit, deception and dirty tricks,” Baron said. “The Moore campaign and others have lied about our motives and lied about our methods. And at least one individual — we’re still not sure who — has also pretended to be a Post journalist so as to falsely portray our journalistic practices.”
mac

PostPosted: Fri Nov 17, 2017 12:13 pm    Post subject: Reply with quote

Malibu--get out of the gutter if you ever want to be taken seriously-. You lie about as much as Trump. Reposting lies without thinking or checking makes you a fool and a liar.
real-human

PostPosted: Fri Nov 17, 2017 12:44 pm    Post subject: Reply with quote

MalibuGuru wrote:
boggsman1 wrote:

the right wing paid Paula jones in legal fees and nose jobs and so on millions.... and kenny boy star even gave her free legal advice at the beginning. years before he became independent counsel, and keny was paid millions while he was not doing work at his law firm by the tobacco industry. He only stopped accepting the free money after the media found out, but did not return the millions his law firm gave him while he did not work for them. Richard Mellon scaife a 3rd or 4th generation trust fund kid who owns the pitts paper (media owner) funding much of the Paula case and nose job.

MalibuGuru

PostPosted: Fri Nov 17, 2017 3:50 pm    Post subject: Reply with quote

In her accusations, Nelson did not mention that I was the judge assigned to her divorce case in 1999, a matter that apparently caused her no distress at a time that was 18 years closer to the alleged assault. Yet 18 years later, while talking before the cameras about the supposed assault, she seemingly could not contain her emotions.

He also brings out another interesting point.

My signature on the order of dismissal in the divorce case was annotated with the letters “D.A.,” representing the initials of my court assistant. Curiously the supposed yearbook inscription is also followed by the same initials—”D.A.” But at that time I was Deputy District Attorney, not district attorney. Those initials as well as the date under the signature block and the printed name of the restaurant are written in a style inconsistent with the rest of the yearbook inscription. The “7’s” in “Christmas 1977” are in a noticeably different script than the “7’s” in the date “12-22-77.” I believe tampering has occurred.

So he wouldn’t have signed the yearbook with D.A. since he wasn’t the D.A.

I've never commented on Moore's morality. But this is a Washington post smear, assisted by McConnell.
real-human

PostPosted: Fri Nov 17, 2017 4:45 pm    Post subject: Reply with quote

MalibuGuru wrote:
In her accusations, Nelson did not mention that I was the judge assigned to her divorce case in 1999, a matter that apparently caused her no distress at a time that was 18 years closer to the alleged assault. Yet 18 years later, while talking before the cameras about the supposed assault, she seemingly could not contain her emotions.

My signature on the order of dismissal in the divorce case was annotated with the letters “D.A.,” representing the initials of my court assistant. Curiously the supposed yearbook inscription is also followed by the same initials—”D.A.” But at that time I was Deputy District Attorney, not district attorney. Those initials as well as the date under the signature block and the printed name of the restaurant are written in a style inconsistent with the rest of the yearbook inscription. The “7’s” in “Christmas 1977” are in a noticeably different script than the “7’s” in the date “12-22-77.” I believe tampering has occurred.

I've never commented on Moore's morality. But this is a Washington post smear, assisted by McConnell.

do you know how to read, the post above goes into the issue of he was the judge in a case that never held a hearing. It was dismissed before a hearing was held and as such her attorney would never have mentioned to her who the judge was. daaaa... s if he is that stupid about commenting on such the rest is also not worthy of his lies. again they have come out of the woods and a lot of them... even trump voter..

But again Gropenager got elected in California even though was it 7-10 females came forward. what did he call is messing around on the movie set?

and again the longest elected right winger got elected over and over after raping his teenage house cleaner which resulted in a black first born for him, that he with his right-wing family values never allowed her to be seen in public with him, of her to tell anyone he was her father, or the grandchildren to know. Now that is certainly right-wing family Christian values as exhibited by the right wing to this day.

again trump had a rape case filed against him with sworn affidavits by more than one witness of a child. where is the independent counsel.

Last edited by real-human on Fri Nov 17, 2017 4:51 pm; edited 1 time in total
vientomas

PostPosted: Fri Nov 17, 2017 4:50 pm    Post subject: Reply with quote

MalibuGuru wrote:

Maybe you will understand if I raise my voice (whispers - but I doubt it):

NELSON’S DIVORCE ATTORNEY, RODNEY WARD, STILL PRACTICES IN GADSDEN. HE CONCURRED WITH THIS ATTORNEY’S ANALYSIS OF NELSON’S DIVORCE CASE. “I REVIEWED MY FILE, AND THERE WAS NO HEARING SET IN FRONT OF JUDGE MOORE,” WARD TOLD ME THIS MORNING. “LOOKING AT A COPY OF THE ORDER, IT LOOKS LIKE MOORE DIDN’T SIGN IT. IT LOOKS LIKE IT WAS STAMPED BY HIS ASSISTANT.” HAD BEVERLY NELSON KNOWN WHO THE PRESIDING JUDGE WAS, WARD WENT ON, “MY CLIENT WOULD HAVE FILED A MOTION TO HAVE THE JUDGE RECUSE HIMSELF, TO HAVE A DIFFERENT JUDGE APPOINTED. SO I DON’T EVEN THINK SHE KNEW WHO THE JUDGE WAS.
Post new topic   Reply to topic    iWindsurf Community Forum Index -> Politics, Off-Topic, Opinions All times are GMT - 5 Hours
Goto page Previous  1, 2, 3 ... 10, 11, 12 ... 25, 26, 27  Next
Page 11 of 27

Jump to: