myiW Current Conditions and Forecasts Community Forums Buy and Sell Services

Hi guest · myAccount · Log in
 SearchSearch   ProfileProfile   Log in to check your private messagesLog in to check your private messages   RegisterRegister 
a message for the right wingers... who hate immigrants
Goto page Previous  1, 2, 3  Next

Post new topic   Reply to topic    iWindsurf Community Forum Index -> Politics, Off-Topic, Opinions
View previous topic :: View next topic  
real-human

PostPosted: Thu Aug 03, 2017 5:36 pm    Post subject: Reply with quote

techno900 wrote:
The left is big on the HATE word, because it's their fall back word when nothing else rational will work.

I have no disdain or hate for LEGAL or even illegal immigrants. However, I am deeply concerned that with the limited control on who enters our country, we are moving toward more government dependency and money syphoning by the illegals and refugees. There will always be turmoil around the globe, and we simply can't continue be a refuge for everyone that is looking for help. Strict limits need to be set. Heartless - no, just practical.

I am missing the love, when a person gets elected known for telling people to show their love by beating the piss out of them for their political views. and he will pay their legal fees for doing so.

I am missing the love for the trump employee that went outside of trump tower and ripped a protesters protest sign on public property out of his hands and then beat the protester.

I am just missing the love put out by the right wing entitled pussy grabbing?

Confederate flag a symbol of love,

Kkk in the party a symbol of love,

Militia a symbol of love

Gun wackos a definite symbol of love

removing a single voter from voting, a symbol of love when not one right wing state has ever shown or had one right winger testify under oath that there are more than what 10 cases a year, and from what I have seen all those were right wingers. In fact the right winger who did his love and sucker punched a black man leaving a trump rally was a convicted defense worker for voting in more than one state.

When a right wing appointed top trump Whitehouse spokesman says his love is another person sucks his ---. As an official of the US government and right wingers love it. that is just to much love for me.

Last edited by real-human on Thu Aug 03, 2017 7:14 pm; edited 2 times in total
mac

PostPosted: Thu Aug 03, 2017 6:58 pm    Post subject: Reply with quote

techno900 wrote:
The left is big on the HATE word, because it's their fall back word when nothing else rational will work.

I have no disdain or hate for LEGAL or even illegal immigrants. However, I am deeply concerned that with the limited control on who enters our country, we are moving toward more government dependency and money syphoning by the illegals and refugees. There will always be turmoil around the globe, and we simply can't continue be a refuge for everyone that is looking for help. Strict limits need to be set. Heartless - no, just practical.

Techno--you can't possibly square that comment with yesterday's press conference and Trump's support for an anti legal immigrant bill--that is going nowhere.

Stephen Miller's press conference is here:

http://www.newsweek.com/trump-aide-stephen-miller-throws-insults-ignorant-cnn-reporter-over-645772

His "cosmopolitan" comment is a an anti-Semitic dog whistle, apparently derived from Russian use.

Stephen Miller and Bannon are Brownshirts--White Nationalist bigots. Anyone that can support Trump knowing these two guys are setting policy is just not right.
real-human

PostPosted: Thu Aug 03, 2017 11:37 pm    Post subject: Reply with quote

the idiot that claimed he knew what the statue of liberty should honor his word, and get the f out of America he is a failure of an immigrant family.

again their new reverse discrimination hate...

https://www.dailykos.com/stories/2017/8/3/1686665/-It-turns-out-Stephen-Miller-s-immigrant-great-grandmother-couldn-t-speak-English

It turns out Stephen Miller's immigrant great-grandmother couldn't speak English

techno900

PostPosted: Fri Aug 04, 2017 7:19 am    Post subject: Reply with quote

mac said:
Quote:
Techno--you can't possibly square that comment with yesterday's press conference and Trump's support for an anti legal immigrant bill--that is going nowhere.

Don't we already have limits on legal immigration? Did I say that I agreed with Trumps new policy?

I am more concerned with refugees, illegals, overstaying visas, general lack of control, etc. Being more selective for legal immigration sounds like a reasonable consideration. We don't need more dependent people living off the government.

Oh, and I think your "an anti legal immigrant bill" is the usual liberal spin. What about all those that want to immigrate but never get on the list? Maybe the current policy is a "an anti legal immigrant law".
real-human

PostPosted: Fri Aug 04, 2017 8:57 am    Post subject: Reply with quote

techno900 wrote:
mac said:
Quote:

Don't we already have limits on legal immigration? Did I say that I agreed with Trumps new policy?

I am more concerned with refugees, illegals, overstaying visas, general lack of control, etc. Being more selective for legal immigration sounds like a reasonable consideration. We don't need more dependent people living off the government.

Oh, and I think your "an anti legal immigrant bill" is the usual liberal spin. What about all those that want to immigrate but never get on the list? Maybe the current policy is a "an anti legal immigrant law".

if we eliminate the red states that are the takers we would be much better off. those ared states are the problem because they are so un-educated.

how do you propose to stop overstaying people with and without visas that came here legally. many countries we do not require visas... idiot....

why be selective, as far as only allowing the rich and educated in. how has our past system not worked. again you are claiming there is a problem show us the problem that does not exist. again obama brought us to a great economy, the issue is income distribution, not immigration.

How is our immigaration policy harming america. Obama brought us Past one that is. what harms america are wall street, bankers, trust fund kids, wars for oil and minerals, chemical dumpers and so on.

Last edited by real-human on Fri Aug 04, 2017 10:48 am; edited 1 time in total
mac

PostPosted: Fri Aug 04, 2017 10:42 am    Post subject: Reply with quote

Techno either didn't watch Miller's comments or doesn't care about white nationalists in the administration. Not really surprising.

I want to see the brightest scientists, artists and doctors working in the United States--regardless of where they were born. If the current batch of so-called conservatives were at all consistent, they would see immigration as a challenge that should be met by better education and initiative.
real-human

PostPosted: Sat Aug 05, 2017 10:45 am    Post subject: Reply with quote

https://www.dailykos.com/stories/2017/8/2/1686263/-WH-correspondent-cronies-Native-Indians-should-go-back-to-your-country

WH correspondent & cronies: 'Native Indians' should 'go back to your country'

real-human

PostPosted: Sun Aug 20, 2017 2:53 pm    Post subject: Reply with quote

https://www.dailykos.com/stories/2017/8/20/1691784/-Farmers-Crops-Are-Rotting-in-the-Fields-Thanks-To-Trump

Farmers' Crops Are Rotting in the Fields Thanks To Trump

real-human

PostPosted: Sun Aug 20, 2017 2:58 pm    Post subject: Reply with quote

http://www.independent.co.uk/news/world/americas/us-politics/donald-trump-grandfather-germany-letter-deportation-us-bavaria-dreamers-a7903071.html

[b]Donald Trump’s grandfather wrote letter begging not to be deported. Here it is
'This is very, very hard for a family. What will our fellow citizens think if honest subjects are faced with such a decree'[/b]

real-human

PostPosted: Sat Aug 26, 2017 6:24 pm    Post subject: Reply with quote

the most divisive liar recent history has seen...

President’s pardon of Arpaio fits a pattern: A divider, not a uniter

Quote:
Trump has again linked himself to the most extreme elements of the immigration debate, inflaming an already highly volatile situation.

Post new topic   Reply to topic    iWindsurf Community Forum Index -> Politics, Off-Topic, Opinions All times are GMT - 5 Hours
Goto page Previous  1, 2, 3  Next
Page 2 of 3

Jump to: