myiW Current Conditions and Forecasts Community Forums Buy and Sell Services

Hi guest · myAccount · Log in
 SearchSearch   ProfileProfile   Log in to check your private messagesLog in to check your private messages   RegisterRegister 
Jerk keys my car
Goto page 1, 2, 3, 4  Next

Post new topic   Reply to topic    iWindsurf Community Forum Index -> Politics, Off-Topic, Opinions
View previous topic :: View next topic  
SHREDX

PostPosted: Sat Jun 24, 2017 9:05 pm    Post subject: Jerk keys my car Reply with quote

To the asshole liberal demorat who keyed my Mini Cooper S at the CGWA swap because you didn't like my 3"x3" "Trump - Make America Great Again" decal on my back window: I hope you go to hell, no you are already there, moron.
kmf

PostPosted: Sun Jun 25, 2017 12:09 am    Post subject: Reply with quote

Lot of assumptions here about the perp.....just saying....
isobars

PostPosted: Sun Jun 25, 2017 9:09 am    Post subject: Reply with quote

It's legitimate to base assumptions on statistics. Have you watched the news the last 8 months?

How was the swap meet turnout?
real-human

PostPosted: Sun Jun 25, 2017 11:38 am    Post subject: Reply with quote

isobars wrote:
It's legitimate to base assumptions on statistics. Have you watched the news the last 8 months?

How was the swap meet turnout?

My god liberals have had to deal with right wing terrorism and hate for what every day of my life.

Hey, as a child in the Chicago suburbs, my father a military officer, and PhD in physics working at a national lab and president of the human rights council for our area was helping a National Lab colleague move into our town as the first black family.

We had death threats coming in day and night, so much that the police had to park across the street at night. The neighbors called us the N loving family. And you know what we are and I am still to this day.

Ya I never put a Liberal sign on my vehicle because it was a guarantee to be vandalized. Maybe that does not comfort you much but now you know how it feels to be a liberal for 50 years. And now that you have an example from a so called president, that says beat up any person with dissenting views and he will also pay your legal fees. Well hate to tell ya the entitled rapist wife beating, pussy grabber has opened pandora's box.

You will be seing people act like right wingers now, well no,, they will not be McVeighing and blowing up federal buildings and being right wing heros for it.

But more likely the perp is an independent, you know the Bernie fringe type lover anyway.

coboardhead

PostPosted: Sun Jun 25, 2017 12:10 pm    Post subject: Reply with quote

Sorry about your car. But, I thought liberal Democrats took an oath never to damage a mini!

I had a brand new truck keyed because I had a Darwin sticker on it. It really sucks!
real-human

PostPosted: Sun Jun 25, 2017 12:47 pm    Post subject: Reply with quote

I have always wanted to do a test similar to this...

Place a car with

A, liberal stickers on the back near a right wing biker bar with a camera watching in AZ..
B, liberal Sticker on the back of a car near a right wing souther bar that has confederate flags all over it in the south.
C, liberal stickers on the back of the car near a bar in coal mining country.
D, a liberal sticker near a truckers bar in the south
E, right wing sticker near a gay bar
F, right wing KKK sticker near a black bar in the North
G, right wing sticker near a Bernie sanders gathering.
H right wing sticker near a Hillary meeting
I, a liberal sticker near a trump gathering.

Which of these is a sure thing to get keyed?

We know that liberals have been fired for having political bumper stickers on their cars. And not one the other way around that I have ever seen.

Full disclosure, one of my best friends that I grew up with brothers was murdered in cold blood in a hate crime as he walked out a gay bar in the South. My friend's brother was one of the nicest caring individuals you could ever know. The right winger just came up and never knew him, just killed him for no reason other than he is a right entitled winger to kill people he does not like, like gays.

You know the type, Trump said his supporters love him so much he could kill someone on the street corner and he would get away with it....

swchandler

PostPosted: Sun Jun 25, 2017 12:59 pm    Post subject: Reply with quote

It's never a good idea to advertise your politics on your vehicle. In your absence, it's a sitting duck for unsavory folks looking to inflict damage on those that they don't like.
real-human

PostPosted: Sun Jun 25, 2017 1:02 pm    Post subject: Reply with quote

the irony of a mini-cooper saying make america great again...... you might want to try some musk oil...electric cars

irony
Like wearing a russian sable saying you are a vegan.

or like a russian saying prove we hacked you, but russia is great again.

nw30

PostPosted: Sun Jun 25, 2017 1:32 pm    Post subject: Reply with quote

swchandler wrote:
It's never a good idea to advertise your politics on your vehicle. In your absence, it's a sitting duck for unsavory folks looking to inflict damage on those that they don't like.

It's never a good idea to advertise your politics by keying a car, or breaking a window, or preventing somebody to give their speech by invitation, etc. etc. etc.
Don't try to put the blame on the owner of the car!
real-human

PostPosted: Sun Jun 25, 2017 1:59 pm    Post subject: Reply with quote

nw30 wrote:
swchandler wrote:

It's never a good idea to advertise your politics by keying a car, or breaking a window, or preventing somebody to give their speech by invitation, etc. etc. etc.
Don't try to put the blame on the owner of the car!

Ya in right wing countries, Trumps hero country Putinland it is the death sentence... same thing with most right wing authoritarian countries that trump loves and wants us to be like.

Post new topic   Reply to topic    iWindsurf Community Forum Index -> Politics, Off-Topic, Opinions All times are GMT - 5 Hours
Goto page 1, 2, 3, 4  Next
Page 1 of 4

Jump to: