myiW Current Conditions and Forecasts Community Forums Buy and Sell Services

Hi guest · myAccount · Log in
 SearchSearch   ProfileProfile   Log in to check your private messagesLog in to check your private messages   RegisterRegister 
Sad but true the USA can not be counted on anymore for moral
Goto page Previous  1, 2, 3

Post new topic   Reply to topic    iWindsurf Community Forum Index -> Politics, Off-Topic, Opinions
View previous topic :: View next topic  
real-human

PostPosted: Sun Jun 11, 2017 11:43 am    Post subject: Reply with quote

so much so that the Mayor of London wants the UK to cancel Trumps visit...

and wisely so... can you imagine having the most hated man in the world in your city... what a stupid idea.... trump can not visit the free world he puts them in danger by his presence of being the most hated human on the planet.

http://uk.businessinsider.com/london-mayor-sadiq-khan-tells-theresa-may-to-cancel-donald-trump-state-visit-2017-6

Sadiq Khan wants Theresa May to cancel Trump's state visit

real-human

PostPosted: Fri Jun 16, 2017 12:02 am    Post subject: Reply with quote

https://www.yahoo.com/news/broadway-icon-patti-lupone-refuses-163128402.html

Broadway Icon Patti LuPone Refuses To Perform For 'Motherf**cker' Trump
Quote:

No one delivers a “how’s that?” like Patti LuPone.

While on the Tony Awards red carpet last weekend, the Broadway veteran delivered one of the night’s most succinctly biting series of remarks. If the following 12-second clip were a nominated production, it’d have walked away with a statuette for “Fire Emoji Personified.”

real-human

PostPosted: Wed Jan 03, 2018 5:37 am    Post subject: Reply with quote

well after a year and what do our closest friends think of trump... what a disaster... info by a republican that worked for both Bush whitehouses.

https://www.dailykos.com/stories/2018/1/2/1729317/-American-ALLIES-report-on-Trump-Catastrophic-Dangerous

American ALLIES report on Trump: "Catastrophic," "Dangerous."

Quote:

My god.

The subtitle of Politico's new essential report on American foreign relations, and just what our allies think regarding foreign policy generally, and Trump specifically, sums up, well, everything; It’s Worse Than You Think.

Shit.

What is it now?

“Without fail, they just had wide eyes about the entire engagement,” the former official told me. Even if few took his martial bluster about Venezuela seriously, Trump struck them as uninformed about their issues and dangerously unpredictable, asking them to expend political capital on behalf of a U.S. that no longer seemed a reliable partner. “The word they all used was: ‘This guy is insane.’”

Okay. We use that word (insane) rather often around here, but keep in mind that these are diplomats from Latin America, our allies, who had to know their words would hit the press. They’re talking to Politico! They appear just fine with not speaking ...diplomatically? That has to mean it’s a message.

Prepare yourself, we press on.

Seasoned diplomats who have seen Trump up close throw around words like “catastrophic,” “terrifying,” “incompetent” and “dangerous.” In Berlin this spring, I listened to a group of sober policy wonks debate whether Trump was merely a “laughingstock” or something more dangerous. Virtually all of those from whom I’ve heard this kind of ranting are leaders from close allies and partners of the United States. That experience is no anomaly. “If only I had a nickel for every time a foreign leader has asked me what the hell is going on in Washington this year … ” says Richard Haass, a Republican who served in senior roles for both Presidents Bush.

Our friends think he is “catastrophic” and “dangerous.” Have we ever been somewhat mollified by the fact that the American president is “incompetent” because it’s more likely he can’t do what he wants? The article references that Trump’s own team thinks he’s largely irrelevant. Is that good? I dunno, probably. The other startling — but then obvious — fact is that with respect to the foreign policy positions, the people joining the administration do so in order to STOP it, not carry out its wishes.

Think about how bad it has to be for people to feel called to stop the president from the inside. Where they can call our allies and say “don’t worry, the president’s not in charge.” How comforting.

And, as the article notes, the fact that this doesn’t exactly surprise us anymore, doesn’t mean we still shouldn’t be shocked, taken aback, and angered. “Angered” is my word, but it does fit right there.

My last paragraph goes to Kush because this is just, well:

Kushner was “very dismissive” about the role of international institutions and alliances and uninterested in the European’s recounting of how closely the United States had stood together with Western Europe since World War II. “He told me, ‘I’m a businessman, and I don’t care about the past. Old allies can be enemies, or enemies can be friends.’ So, the past doesn’t count,” the official recalled. “I was taken aback. It was frightening.”

Sweet baby Jesus, “I don’t care about the past”? The only people who would say that are those wholly outside the grasp of adulthood.

Jared Kushnes is a sniveling little shit who needed a million dollar scholarship to get into Harvard, has done little of note in his life prior to his impending arrest, and he’s talking about him “being a business man ...the past doesn’t count.”

Kush, you’re going to find out real soon that YOUR past definitely counts, counts by months served. It also counts in business, especially if you have a contract. I hope our “contract” with NATO does a little better than 666th Fifth Ave. And does anyone have a doubt which country he’s surely referring to as “enemies can be friends”?

You’re going to think “I know all this.” No, you really don’t. If you have the time, check out the article, because it’s all just so horrible, and so damn dangerous.

real-human

PostPosted: Sun Jun 17, 2018 5:42 pm    Post subject: Reply with quote

ya the G6 summit showed that, trump hate our closest and best friends.... and is really hated by our friends and loved by putin and Kim.

trump insults the world saying russia should be in the G meetings.

are we winning now

mac

PostPosted: Tue Jun 26, 2018 9:39 pm    Post subject: Reply with quote

What the Irish think about Trump. https://www.irishtimes.com/opinion/fintan-o-toole-trial-runs-for-fascism-are-in-full-flow-1.3543375
Post new topic   Reply to topic    iWindsurf Community Forum Index -> Politics, Off-Topic, Opinions All times are GMT - 5 Hours
Goto page Previous  1, 2, 3
Page 3 of 3

Jump to: