myiW Current Conditions and Forecasts Community Forums Buy and Sell Services

Hi guest · myAccount · Log in
 SearchSearch   ProfileProfile   Log in to check your private messagesLog in to check your private messages   RegisterRegister 
Is right wing fake news 1st amendment or yelling fire in a
Goto page 1, 2, 3, 4, 5  Next

Post new topic   Reply to topic    iWindsurf Community Forum Index -> Politics, Off-Topic, Opinions
View previous topic :: View next topic  
real-human

PostPosted: Thu Apr 06, 2017 10:18 am    Post subject: Is right wing fake news 1st amendment or yelling fire in a Reply with quote

Should right-wing fake news be protected by the first amendment or is it like yelling fire in a movie theater, or is it akin to libel?

We know the consequences of one, for example, the right wing all the way up to a general Flynn the guy I believe just for tweeting it and having his son who was a top employee of his propaganda KGB assisted propaganda wing and the Pizzagate.

Again for those who do not know, Pizzagate was a right wing claim that Hillary Clinton was running a child sex slave operation out of a pizza location in Washington DC. Ya believe it or not this one was believed by the right wing. Including disgraced General Flynn and his adult top employee son. I believe this showed how incompetent Gen Flynn was and he should just for this one lose his pension for conduct unbecoming an officer.

But to show on two levels how dangerous this fake news is to free speech, first a right winger took action showed up armed with a military assault weapon(s) and shot up a legitimate Pizza business. Hence shouting fire in a movie theater.

Next, the first amendment does not allow for lies like libel. Lies are not covered by free speech here. And the lie of fake news is a clear and present danger to America.

This comes up because even on this forum right wingers especially Malibu and Matty post fake news in a what I can say is a reckless manner. And they have no remorse for doing so. and they even try to cover up their fake news trail without links to where the propaganda comes from though requestd constantly to do so..

Here is examples of support for the lies..
http://www.neonnettle.com/news/1895-pizzagate-arrests-fbi-arrest-hundreds-in-child-sex-trafficking-sting

here is an example of real news as a result of the right wing lies..
https://www.washingtonpost.com/news/local/wp/2016/12/04/d-c-police-respond-to-report-of-a-man-with-a-gun-at-comet-ping-pong-restaurant/?utm_term=.ccb1ecc29cfd

N.C. man told police he went to D.C. pizzeria with gun to investigate conspiracy theory

nw30

PostPosted: Thu Apr 06, 2017 11:54 am    Post subject: Reply with quote

Yep
MalibuGuru

PostPosted: Thu Apr 06, 2017 2:42 pm    Post subject: Reply with quote

Now that we have Gorsuch. .....it's over for your kind of lunatic Baja.
real-human

PostPosted: Thu Apr 06, 2017 4:52 pm    Post subject: Reply with quote

nw30 wrote:
Yep

wow a troll...

who would have thought your breadth of knowledge was so deep. actually just as expected lacking.

I guess I slam dunked it to make you McVeigh it so quickly...

That's how I know how powerful my debate positions are when you McVeigh right away with no delay...

nw30

PostPosted: Thu Apr 06, 2017 5:16 pm    Post subject: Reply with quote

Yep, you're good!
jp5

PostPosted: Fri Apr 07, 2017 9:37 am    Post subject: Reply with quote

HAHAHAHAHAHAHAHAHAHA!!!!
real-human

PostPosted: Fri Apr 07, 2017 11:06 am    Post subject: Reply with quote

hahahahaha

remember the moron said he was the best baseball player in the east coast...

real-human

PostPosted: Mon Jun 05, 2017 8:59 pm    Post subject: Reply with quote

again NW30 IQ just posted a crying game on the trump thread, I had challenged him to find a single intellectual post he had in response to my laser guided bunker bomb posts that blow the right wingers up to pieces so they McVeigh. Look above at NW30 IQ intellectual response. And as I asked if he can find one he had in a year with my mother of all bombs I keep slam dunking him with.

Here is another one for size... Read this entire article written by fox paid idiot who is now outing the scam of Fox...

https://medium.com/@tobinsmith_95851/how-roger-ailes-fox-news-scammed-americas-la-z-boy-cowboys-for-21-years-1996ee4a6b3e

FEAR & UNbalanced: Confessions of a 14-Year Fox News Hitman
How Roger Ailes & Fox News Got Rich Scamming America’s La Z Boy Cowboys and Selling Out America’s Soul

Quote:
Since his death many folks have asked me about my 14 years at Fox News and my experiences with Roger Ailes. I can tell you he was one of the top 5 best public speakers I’ve ever heard. I can tell you like anyone who knew him he was funny as hell and the MOST competitive person I ever met in business. He also prized loyalty above all else and repaid that loyalty in spades countless times.
BUT…in 2000 when I started at Fox as a paid contributor (aka “hitman’) and asked my new boss (like my pal Joan Walsh from Slate.com asked him in 2000 as well) “So Roger tell me…who is your Fox News target audience and what turns ’em on?”
What he told me . . . of course “off-the-record” . . . should not be shocking. But now that he is gone, it’s time to be real and tell the truth about Fox News . . about everything I lived and experienced in my 14 years as a paid contributor and part-time anchor on Fox Business Network.

According to Roger:
“Toby . . . I created a TV network for people 55 to dead,” Ailes said.
“What does our viewer look like?
“They look like me…white guys in mostly Red State counties who sit on their couch with the remote in their hand all day and night.”
“What do they want to see”
“They want to see YOU tear those smug condescending know-it-all East Coast liberals to pieces . . limb by limb . . . until they jump up out of their LaZ boy and scream “Way to go Toby…you KILLED that libtard!”
He did NOT tell me what he told Joan (who recently reported her brief one-time conversation in 2000) discussing a new more liberal show idea (as she shared in her recent Nation.com article):
“And Joan they don’t want to see anyone like you,” looking directly at my liberal friend . “They don’t want to see you — they don’t even want to know that you exist!”

Quote:
Many times when I was on set Roger would call down from his 2nd floor office packed with TV screens to tell female anchors during breaks (“I have a call for you from the Second Floor) to “tart it up — tits up and necklines down.”

Quote:
The outcomes for Fox’s “panel debates” have ALWAYS been carefully fixed by the producers so that the home team (i.e, the conservative panelists like me) ALWAYS won.
MORE simply: The staged gladiatorial-like rhetorical fight to the death the Fox viewer loves to watch are ALWAYS fixed by the show producers for the conservative actor to win…always.
Just like pro-wrestling, the panel opinion programs are carefully staged and choreographed by Fox producers so the viewers home team (in WWE language the “Baby Face”) always wins over the “Heel” aka the poor pathetic “libtard.”
“Fair & Balanced” was not just an ironic tagline…the opinion debate segments have always been a staged scam. . . with a scripted narrative and story line almost exactly like pro wrestling.

real-human

PostPosted: Wed Jun 21, 2017 11:58 pm    Post subject: Reply with quote

http://washingtonjournal.com/2017/06/17/retired-navy-officer-just-forced-breitbart-writer-apologize-writing-fake-news/

A Retired Navy Officer Just Forced A Breitbart Writer To Apologize For Writing Fake News About Him

Quote:
On last night’s episode of Real Time With Bill Maher, esteemed counterterrorism expert and retired Navy Chief Petty Officer Malcolm Nance butted heads with slimy Breitbart stooge Alex Marlow over a piece that the fascist hate-rag had published about him – a piece that put his family in danger.

I sort of have a bone to pick with you. You’re Breitbart right? You don’t do fake news, that’s what you’re asserting here? There was this article about a 35-year terrorism expert who claimed that they wanted Trump Tower attacked. I got 31 death threats about that.

You gonna apologize to me? I spent decades hunting terrorists and that’s fake as hell…Your followers threatened my family, my children, my wife.

real-human

PostPosted: Thu Jun 22, 2017 10:21 pm    Post subject: Reply with quote

remember General Flynn even promoted this fake news story.. and his son

http://abcnews.go.com/US/pizzagate-shooter-sentenced-years-prison-judge-describes-breathtaking/story?id=48213928

'Pizzagate' shooter sentenced to 4 years in prison, judge describes 'breathtaking' recklessness

Quote:
Edgar Maddison Welch, who fired shots in a Washington, D.C., pizza restaurant in December, was sentenced to four years in prison for federal and local crimes.

Welch, 29, was arrested for firing an AR-15 inside the D.C. restaurant Comet Ping Pong, as he investigated an unfounded conspiracy theory dubbed "Pizzagate" that the restaurant was involved in a child sex-trafficking ring connected to Hillary Clinton.

Welch "carried a loaded AR-15 assault rifle and a revolver into a Northwest Washington pizza restaurant, scattering employees and customers, and fired his assault rifle into a door," the U.S. Attorney's Office for D.C. said in a statement announcing the sentence.

Quote:
'Pizzagate' perpetrator records 'goodbye' video before firing shots at DC restaurant

Post new topic   Reply to topic    iWindsurf Community Forum Index -> Politics, Off-Topic, Opinions All times are GMT - 5 Hours
Goto page 1, 2, 3, 4, 5  Next
Page 1 of 5

Jump to: