myiW Current Conditions and Forecasts Community Forums Buy and Sell Services

Hi guest · myAccount · Log in
 SearchSearch   ProfileProfile   Log in to check your private messagesLog in to check your private messages   RegisterRegister 
Hillary
Goto page Previous  1, 2, 3 ... 15, 16, 17

Post new topic   Reply to topic    iWindsurf Community Forum Index -> Politics, Off-Topic, Opinions
View previous topic :: View next topic  
mac

PostPosted: Tue Jun 13, 2023 3:24 pm    Post subject: Reply with quote

mat-ty wrote:
swchandler wrote:
NW30, maybe some of you right wing folks want others to forget that Hillary Clinton never sent properly marked classified documents via E-Mail, but that's not going to work.

Spin nonsense with abandon, but that will never result in a conviction against Hillary Clinton. I can't even believe that Trump and his supplicants are dwelling on such goofiness. I guess Trump is looking for a deviation from the focus quickly centering in on him, his family, his campaign and ultimately on his administration.

Swchandler its hard to take you serious when you ignore the overwhelming evidence that Hillary violated many laws and absolutely received special treatment by the FBI and The DOJ.
That's wrong and the American people deserve the truth.

And the fact that she is ACTIVELY leading a resistance campaign against a sitting president that she lost to is disgusting. And that's why I think she is a cunt.

Remember the hysteria by the right over Hillary's e-mails? Where are they now when we have Trump on tape showing off plans to attack Iran? Crickets.
MalibuGuru

PostPosted: Wed Jun 14, 2023 10:54 am    Post subject: Reply with quote

The real reason Trump's been indicted

https://twitter.com/TuckerCarlson/status/1668747661028081664?t=UEbu3gYKi7dE64ZwwQTd0g&s=19
swchandler

PostPosted: Wed Jun 14, 2023 12:50 pm    Post subject: Reply with quote

"The real reason Trump's been indicted"

According to Tucker Carlson. Of course, Carlson's diatribe is chock full of lies and misrepresentations as most thoughtful folks know, but I know that the less discriminating and more poorly informed folks will eat Carlson's opinion up without caution. Frankly, that worries me that some folks are so easily disceived by such a despicable charlatan.
mac

PostPosted: Wed Jun 14, 2023 1:03 pm    Post subject: Reply with quote

Bard's reptilian brain is gratified by Tucker's lies, it allows him a morning jolt of hatred and adrenaline.
swchandler

PostPosted: Wed Jun 14, 2023 2:27 pm    Post subject: Reply with quote

Bard, I wanted to give you some information to consider so that you might question what Tucker Carlson says in his diatribe. Moreover, I'll leave Donald Trump out of it to keep you on the ground.

I think that both you and I know that CalTrans has seriously been upgrading Highway 101 between Santa Barbara and La Conchita for arguably 8-10 years now, and the job isn't near done. No doubt though, a lot of money and effort has been expended to upgrade this 15-18 miles of the highway. As miniscle as this segment of highway is on the national scale, the reality and magnitude of the effort is substantial.

Now, consider the 1.6 trillion infrastructure dollars that Carlson said has been spent in the last year, and how he pointedly declared that there's nothing to show for it.

I have to ask, can you see how patently false Carlson's comments are on this issue?
real-human

PostPosted: Wed Aug 16, 2023 2:04 pm    Post subject: Reply with quote

how do we know a right winger is lying, ya their mouth is moving...

https://www.msnbc.com/rachel-maddow-show/maddowblog/republicans-rewrite-history-trump-targeting-clinton-2016-rcna100201?

Republicans rewrite history on Trump targeting Clinton after 2016

While in office, Donald Trump repeatedly tried to get the Justice Department to go after Hillary Clinton. Republicans keep pretending this didn't happen.

Quote:
The three-word phrase was foundational to the Republican Party’s national message in 2016: “Lock her up.” As far as the party, its presidential nominee, and its base were concerned, Hillary Clinton’s email protocols weren’t just disqualifying, they were grounds for incarceration.

On Fox News last night, Gov. Ron DeSantis reflected on what happened — or at least what he remembers happening — after Donald Trump defeated the former secretary of state:

“Remember, I went to the rallies in 2016, Laura. You remember them, ‘Lock her up, lock her up,’ about holding Hillary accountable. And then, two weeks after the election, he said, ‘Never mind that I said that’ and let her off the hook.”

In context, I think this was intended as criticism of Trump, not praise. The Florida governor immediately went on to say that the former president failed to “drain the swamp,” as if Trump’s reluctance to prosecute his 2016 rival were necessarily evidence of his indifference to wrongdoing in the nation’s capital.

Oddly enough, other GOP officials have made the same claim while commending the former president for his magnanimity. Last summer, for example, after the FBI executed a court-approved search warrant at Mar-a-Lago, Rep. Michael Waltz of Florida told Fox News that after Trump became president, he made a conscious choice to leave his Democratic opponent alone.

“President Trump took that approach. He said, ’You know what, we’re not going to prosecute Hillary Clinton,’” Waltz said, as if reality had no meaning. The GOP lawmaker added, “[Trump] said, ‘You know what, let’s move on. Let’s move forward.’”

As recently as two months ago, Sen. Ron Johnson also went to Fox News to push the same line. “President Ford decided it was best for America not to pursue prosecution against President Nixon. President Trump pretty much made the same decision and decided not to pursue any kind of prosecution of Hillary Clinton,” the Wisconsin Republican claimed. “Joe Biden could have made the exact same decision, but he didn’t.”

Now, it’s DeSantis telling the same tale, though from a different perspective.

The problem, of course, is that the GOP effort to rewrite recent history is as wrong as it is bizarre. Revisiting our earlier coverage, in Trump’s first year in the White House, he publicly pleaded with the Justice Department to go after Clinton. A year later, the then-president told the White House counsel that he wanted to order the Justice Department to prosecute Clinton.

Ahead of Election Day 2020 — nearly four years after Clinton’s defeat — Trump again called for the Democrat’s incarceration and lobbied then-Attorney General Barr to prosecute Clinton for reasons unknown.

And yet, there was DeSantis last night, telling a national television audience that Trump made a deliberate decision to let the Democrat “off the hook.”

Part of what makes this notable is the frequency with which prominent Republican voices try to rewrite history in spectacularly dishonest ways, but there’s also a timely related angle. For all the deceptive GOP claims about Democrats trying to “weaponize” federal law enforcement, DeSantis is inadvertently reminding us that Trump took brazen and desperate steps — repeatedly, and in public — to turn federal law enforcement into a weapon to be used against his perceived political enemies.

His Republican allies, including DeSantis, not only failed to complain about such efforts while they happened, they’re now pretending not to remember the events at all.

real-human

PostPosted: Thu Aug 17, 2023 11:02 pm    Post subject: Re: Hillary Reply with quote

jp5 wrote:
Here is sore loser Hillary sowing the seeds of revolution and urging people to demonstrate, create civil disobedience and undermine the efforts of the lawfully elected president. This has never happened before to this degree in the history of this country. She is a disgrace.

https://www.youtube.com/watch?v=KNsTuvoNnaI

this was jp5 starting post from this thread... notice JP5 has cut and ran a long time ago...

Again in that election Hilary did have more votes than Trump...

Post new topic   Reply to topic    iWindsurf Community Forum Index -> Politics, Off-Topic, Opinions All times are GMT - 5 Hours
Goto page Previous  1, 2, 3 ... 15, 16, 17
Page 17 of 17

Jump to: