myiW Current Conditions and Forecasts Community Forums Buy and Sell Services

Hi guest · myAccount · Log in
 SearchSearch   ProfileProfile   Log in to check your private messagesLog in to check your private messages   RegisterRegister 
Great Presidential quotes
Goto page Previous  1, 2, 3, 4, 5, 6, 7

Post new topic   Reply to topic    iWindsurf Community Forum Index -> Politics, Off-Topic, Opinions
View previous topic :: View next topic  
real-human

PostPosted: Sun Feb 26, 2017 9:41 am    Post subject: Reply with quote

NP wrote:
real-human wrote:
"ya you moron it is the poor uneducated racist white boys that are the real victims like you."

Besides the rest of your posts make my point for me, about how bigoted you really are. I take it your statement above is referring to my son being denied teaching his swim class, which would only make my point again. My son being denied his class had nothing to do with a his or another person's race, or color of skin, but everything to do with their religion or beliefs. You know, like when someone refuses to bake a cake based on their religious beliefs. Funny how you and yours of hypocritical ilk, while not playing God, have so much to say about equitable situations.

PS. - Sorry to disrupt you from rummaging through your sewer (Perez Hilton, DailyKos, etc.) in search of some tasty morsels of bigotry.

as soon as you have the ability to intellectually tell me whet I quoted from daily Koz that was wrong I would believe you. But from the beginning you have no intellectual ability to debate because you are one of the stupidest people around. That is why you stick to anecdotal information for you to post as you fact. Again you have no reason for any sane person to listen to your arguments. You are a ignorant white racist victim terrorist idiot. Who did not educate himself for a good reason, there are some people who you just can not educate and you are one of them.

keep your old old racist white man hate in Canada. We have way too much of it in the USA.. way more.

I hope your son is not following his fathers racist whiny hate footsteps, yes I do feel bad for him just that you are his father.

as the Pope said I believe his message was to people like you who abuse religion... Too funny you and yours now in essence say the Pope is poop.

real-human

PostPosted: Sun Apr 22, 2018 9:49 am    Post subject: Reply with quote

mac

PostPosted: Sun Apr 22, 2018 12:26 pm    Post subject: Reply with quote

There's always this, from the orange menace:

“I don’t know, all I know is what’s on the internet.”
nw30

PostPosted: Sun Apr 22, 2018 2:16 pm    Post subject: Reply with quote

"If you've got a business, you didn't build that. Somebody else made that happen."
Obama 7/12

“This is my last election,” Obama interjects. “After my election, I have more flexibility.”
Obama to Medvedev 3/12
wsurfer

PostPosted: Sun Apr 22, 2018 2:38 pm    Post subject: Reply with quote

nw30 wrote:
"If you've got a business, you didn't build that. Somebody else made that happen."
Obama 7/12

“This is my last election,” Obama interjects. “After my election, I have more flexibility.”
Obama to Medvedev 3/12

Trump
"I look very much forward to showing my financials, because they are huge."
TIME, 14/4/11

Well, we're still waiting. Maybe Mueller will show us before The Donald does.
real-human

PostPosted: Fri Jan 04, 2019 12:28 pm    Post subject: Reply with quote

and now we have trump.... here in 2012 he with all his lack of wisdom says,,, well the electoral college is a disaster, and then in 2016 that the founders were geniuses.

Quote:

Cohen's also put forward an amendment which would scrap the electoral college system, which 2012 Donald Trump would have backed wholeheartedly.

Donald J. Trump

@realDonaldTrump
The electoral college is a disaster for a democracy.

9:45 PM - Nov 6, 2012
Twitter Ads info and privacy
158K people are talking about this
2016 Donald Trump would be slightly more circumspect though.

Donald J. Trump

@realDonaldTrump
The Electoral College is actually genius in that it brings all states, including the smaller ones, into play. Campaigning is much different!

6:40 AM - Nov 15, 2016
49.8K people are talking about this

vientomas

PostPosted: Fri Jan 04, 2019 6:31 pm    Post subject: Reply with quote

nw30 wrote:
Obama 7/12

Obama to Medvedev 3/12

Obama, July 13: There are a lot of wealthy, successful Americans who agree with me — because they want to give something back. They know they didn’t — look, if you’ve been successful, you didn’t get there on your own. You didn’t get there on your own. I’m always struck by people who think, well, it must be because I was just so smart. There are a lot of smart people out there. It must be because I worked harder than everybody else. Let me tell you something — there are a whole bunch of hardworking people out there. (Applause.)

If you were successful, somebody along the line gave you some help. There was a great teacher somewhere in your life. Somebody helped to create this unbelievable American system that we have that allowed you to thrive. Somebody invested in roads and bridges. If you’ve got a business — you didn’t build that. Somebody else made that happen. The Internet didn’t get invented on its own. Government research created the Internet so that all the companies could make money off the Internet.

The point is, is that when we succeed, we succeed because of our individual initiative, but also because we do things together. There are some things, just like fighting fires, we don’t do on our own. I mean, imagine if everybody had their own fire service. That would be a hard way to organize fighting fires.

So we say to ourselves, ever since the founding of this country, you know what, there are some things we do better together. That’s how we funded the GI Bill. That’s how we created the middle class. That’s how we built the Golden Gate Bridge or the Hoover Dam. That’s how we invented the Internet. That’s how we sent a man to the moon. We rise or fall together as one nation and as one people, and that’s the reason I’m running for President — because I still believe in that idea. You’re not on your own, we’re in this together.
mac

PostPosted: Fri Jan 04, 2019 8:06 pm    Post subject: Reply with quote

Infrastructure and education made this country great. We have abandoned both. Official policy of the GOP now, apparently.
mat-ty

PostPosted: Sat Jan 05, 2019 10:31 am    Post subject: Reply with quote

Jump shot....2010....."you can keep your doctor"
Post new topic   Reply to topic    iWindsurf Community Forum Index -> Politics, Off-Topic, Opinions All times are GMT - 5 Hours
Goto page Previous  1, 2, 3, 4, 5, 6, 7
Page 7 of 7

Jump to: