myiW Current Conditions and Forecasts Community Forums Buy and Sell Services

Hi guest · myAccount · Log in
 SearchSearch   ProfileProfile   Log in to check your private messagesLog in to check your private messages   RegisterRegister 
Russiagate
Goto page Previous  1, 2, 3 ... 85, 86, 87 ... 279, 280, 281  Next

Post new topic   Reply to topic    iWindsurf Community Forum Index -> Politics, Off-Topic, Opinions
View previous topic :: View next topic  
real-human

PostPosted: Sat Aug 05, 2017 6:03 pm    Post subject: Reply with quote

MalibuGuru wrote:
swchandler wrote:
"The government, under the inattentive care of Democrats, may have been bilked for ages by a man the FBI has alleged to be a fraudster. That’s the same government Democrats say is qualified to run your health care, reform your children’s schools, and protect the environment."

Seems to me that Kimberly Stassel's bias in her ending comments is pretty clear. Let's see where the WSJ goes with this.

You're a reasonable guy Chandler. Don't you agree that DW Schultz and Hillary probably broke the law? Don't you agree that that these Pakistani thieves with smashed DNC hard drives, not fired by criminal Debbie should have been locked up months ago, but weren't because DWS protected them ?

fake news....

again I smash hard drives too. When you retire one of your or in his case a client's hard drives, of course, you smash the drive, you idiot. It is more cost effective than what it takes to properly wipe a hard drive in general.

while you want to give them to Putin, you little racist C---- sucker as your party likes to say. That is just how right wingers talk, like pussy grabbing. Is how right wingers like to act.

nw30

PostPosted: Sat Aug 05, 2017 8:13 pm    Post subject: Reply with quote

real-human wrote:
MalibuGuru wrote:
swchandler wrote:
"The government, under the inattentive care of Democrats, may have been bilked for ages by a man the FBI has alleged to be a fraudster. That’s the same government Democrats say is qualified to run your health care, reform your children’s schools, and protect the environment."

Seems to me that Kimberly Stassel's bias in her ending comments is pretty clear. Let's see where the WSJ goes with this.

You're a reasonable guy Chandler. Don't you agree that DW Schultz and Hillary probably broke the law? Don't you agree that that these Pakistani thieves with smashed DNC hard drives, not fired by criminal Debbie should have been locked up months ago, but weren't because DWS protected them ?

fake news....

again I smash hard drives too. When you retire one of your or in his case a client's hard drives, of course, you smash the drive, you idiot.

Nobody gives a crap at what you smash, you aren't in a governmental position of any kind, and governmental business on computers is not the property of the user, but the government. It must be that you have some paranoid reason to smash your hard drives, which is easily believable, considering the paranoid rants that you've engaged in here. Your pics, it must be pics that you've collected or taken secretly. I don't even want to know what they are, yeah, it's probably best that you keep on smashing.
real-human

PostPosted: Sat Aug 05, 2017 8:42 pm    Post subject: Reply with quote

nw30 wrote:
real-human wrote:
MalibuGuru wrote:
swchandler wrote:

fake news....

again I smash hard drives too. When you retire one of your or in his case a client's hard drives, of course, you smash the drive, you idiot.

Nobody gives a crap at what you smash, you aren't in a governmental position of any kind, and governmental business on computers is not the property of the user, but the government. It must be that you have some paranoid reason to smash your hard drives, which is easily believable, considering the paranoid rants that you've engaged in here. Your pics, it must be pics that you've collected or taken secretly. I don't even want to know what they are, yeah, it's probably best that you keep on smashing.

You are so dumb that it amazes me. On hard drives generally, there are passwords of all kinds. That is for starters, for me I have files on potential patents, I have confidentiality agreements with information from other companies that they would also not want public on technologies marketing strategy and so on. Are you really that stupid? You never disappoint me on how dumb a right winger is.

You moron, the government does require either a certain level of erasing and rewriting of hard drives of physical destruction. Do you understand when you just erase a hard drive the computing for dummys all the information is still there. and even rewriting because it is a magnetic media leaves a magnetic memory that also can be read with sophisticated equipment and so on.

When retiring a computer especially I expect the government to destroy what was on the hard drive.

it took me 10 seconds to find a offical government doc on the issue.

you idiot

Disposing of Devices Safely - US-CERT
https://www.us-cert.gov/sites/default/files/publications/DisposeDevicesSafely.pdf
Getting a new computer, notebook, tablet, or other technology can be both necessary and enjoyable. Afterward you may decide to dispose of your old equipment. Whether you have your ... Produced for US-CERT, a government organization. 1 .... Fisher, Tim. “How To Completely Erase a Hard Drive,” About.com Guide.

MalibuGuru

PostPosted: Sun Aug 06, 2017 12:42 am    Post subject: Reply with quote

Patents on sex toys for the bunker set?
swchandler

PostPosted: Sun Aug 06, 2017 3:50 am    Post subject: Reply with quote

"You're a reasonable guy Chandler. Don't you agree that DW Schultz and Hillary probably broke the law? Don't you agree that that these Pakistani thieves with smashed DNC hard drives, not fired by criminal Debbie should have been locked up months ago, but weren't because DWS protected them ?"

I'm certainly not going to be the judge and jury on this, and I'm not easily taken away with a questionable and biased opinion piece in the WSJ.

Let's see where it goes over time. Yet, I seriously doubt that Hillary Clinton is going to see any jail time over this.
real-human

PostPosted: Sun Aug 06, 2017 9:29 am    Post subject: Reply with quote

MalibuGuru wrote:
Patents on sex toys for the bunker set?

Have you and yours been raping and enabling child molesters like Trump lately. How is that lawsuit he promised on the girl with 3 sworn affidavits that he raped her when she was 13 years old in trumps convicted child molesters home. She was yelling help help and yourr trump f-ed her up for life. Again you voted for a guy who hangs with a serial child molester. Accused of an estimated 60 rapes of children. you rapist enabler...

MalibuGuru

PostPosted: Sun Aug 06, 2017 10:28 am    Post subject: Reply with quote

This is a 3 stage coup

Media
Deep state
Russia investigation
real-human

PostPosted: Sun Aug 06, 2017 10:42 am    Post subject: Reply with quote

MalibuGuru wrote:
This is a 3 stage coup

Media
Deep state
Russia investigation

brought to you by russian bot world for liars and fake news producers..

How many years after Bill Clinton for a 60k land investment that he lsot money in you c sucking moron in the words of a whitehouse communications director?

remember we had a special prosecutor for Jimmy Carters Peanut farm that WAS in a blind trust.

But here we have the entire top advisers proven to lie that they met with Russians about removing the sanctions Obama put on them, as for a trade that Trump would be elected by Russian help. The lies and the documents speak for themselves. Trump even himself lied when he knew the facts and tried to cover it up.

How many years of Bill investigations run by ultra right wingers....

then same with Hillary, how many years of right wing duplicated investigations?

you are as your mooch put it the ultimate c sucker.

real-human

PostPosted: Sun Aug 06, 2017 10:51 am    Post subject: Reply with quote

coboardhead wrote:
This thread is Russiagate right? So it would seem that Malibu and NE would like to distract the conversation with claims of illegal behavior by DWS? Lol. Two different things guys. Trump isn't off the hook because you want some Democrats investigated.

"mommy bobby was bad too" is not a defense.

They do this just like the russians did for the election.

mac

PostPosted: Sun Aug 06, 2017 10:52 am    Post subject: Reply with quote

MalibuGuru wrote:
This is a 3 stage coup

Media
Deep state
Russia investigation

You must be right Bard, I can hear the black helicopters without my tinfoil hat!
Post new topic   Reply to topic    iWindsurf Community Forum Index -> Politics, Off-Topic, Opinions All times are GMT - 5 Hours
Goto page Previous  1, 2, 3 ... 85, 86, 87 ... 279, 280, 281  Next
Page 86 of 281

Jump to: