myiW Current Conditions and Forecasts Community Forums Buy and Sell Services

Hi guest · myAccount · Log in
 SearchSearch   ProfileProfile   Log in to check your private messagesLog in to check your private messages   RegisterRegister 
Russiagate
Goto page Previous  1, 2, 3 ... 154, 155, 156 ... 279, 280, 281  Next

Post new topic   Reply to topic    iWindsurf Community Forum Index -> Politics, Off-Topic, Opinions
View previous topic :: View next topic  
mat-ty

PostPosted: Wed Jun 20, 2018 1:35 pm    Post subject: Reply with quote

swchandler wrote:
NW30, I think that you've been befuddled and disconnected from the truth as a byproduct of Donald Trump's blatant lies and deceptions. As a result, you're losing it, especially saying particularly foolish things like in the following comment.

"Thank you Hillary for starting this huge waste of tax payer's money, and Obama for overseeing this huge political claptrap."

I'm surprised that you're not following it up with a pitiful "Lock Her Up" rant.

Seemingly, you appear to have forgotten that it was the Republicans in Congress that have been responsible for wasting taxpayer dollars. And, what have they got for all that time and money? Nothing. Yet, I thinking that you would love to continue wasting boatloads of money in a vain attempts to take down Hillary Clinton.

You're clueless SW. Did you watch the hearings with the IG?. everything we believed and you have denied for the past year has been proven to be true.
Hillary got a pass, anyone else would behind bars, we now have proof beyond a doubt. We also can say beyond a doubt the fix was in to take down Trump, the proof is overwhelming, and heads are starting to roll.
I told you this entire thing would do a 180, and it has.
This will go down as the darkest most corrupt DOJ and FBI in this nations history. Shame on you for being a partisan DB and ignoring the facts.
mac

PostPosted: Wed Jun 20, 2018 1:42 pm    Post subject: Reply with quote

Lies from Trumpsters, repeated by Matty. Trump got a pass; the FBI never mentioned the fact that his campaign was being investigated for collusion with the Russians. The count of contacts is now over 100. The New York office of the FBI threatened to leak information about the Hillary investigation and Comey rolled, trying to control the spin and limit the damage—to democracy, the FBI, and her campaign. He was arrogant and wrong—but you guys love the double standard where the FBI reports on her investigation but not Trump’s.

Trump 2020 campaign is using one of the same firms.

So are you being played, or part of the conspiracy?
boggsman1

PostPosted: Wed Jun 20, 2018 1:44 pm    Post subject: Reply with quote

OMG Matty, don't become a lawyer in your next life, you are dumber and more gullible than I previously thought, which is hard to imagine....
mat-ty

PostPosted: Wed Jun 20, 2018 1:45 pm    Post subject: Reply with quote

mac wrote:
Wrong. Nobody was convicted of a crime during Obama's tenure. Virtually every member of Trump's inner circle has been indicted or is involved in conflicts of interest. A bigger swamp with more self-dealing.

Virtually ever member?????? what a stupid statement.

They were all strong-armed by an overreaching prosecutor and the threat of going bankrupt in the process.

This witch hunt was started by corruption and lies and all of the victims in its path will be cleared because of its unlawful origin.
mat-ty

PostPosted: Wed Jun 20, 2018 1:51 pm    Post subject: Reply with quote

boggsman1 wrote:
OMG Matty, don't become a lawyer in your next life, you are dumber and more gullible than I previously thought, which is hard to imagine....

Really pal.....you're either brain dead or seriously ill-informed, most likely both

The Russian thing is dead you fucking moron. Over, exposed for what it WAS.

OVER , GOING NOWHERE.

Better stick to the KIDS IN CAGES theme it's all you got dipshit.
mat-ty

PostPosted: Wed Jun 20, 2018 1:56 pm    Post subject: Reply with quote

mac wrote:
Lies from Trumpsters, repeated by Matty. Trump got a pass; the FBI never mentioned the fact that his campaign was being investigated for collusion with the Russians. The count of contacts is now over 100. The New York office of the FBI threatened to leak information about the Hillary investigation and Comey rolled, trying to control the spin and limit the damage—to democracy, the FBI, and her campaign. He was arrogant and wrong—but you guys love the double standard where the FBI reports on her investigation but not Trump’s.

Trump 2020 campaign is using one of the same firms.

So are you being played, or part of the conspiracy?

Poor old Mac is losing it ....tabloid spin master....THE FBI WAS PROTECTING TRUMP?????? did you really say that you desperate, liberal, POS?
boggsman1

PostPosted: Wed Jun 20, 2018 2:03 pm    Post subject: Reply with quote

Laughing Laughing Laughing Laughing Laughing Laughing Laughing Laughing Laughing Laughing Laughing Laughing Laughing Laughing

I've got the NAZ at 7800....you've got nothing. Go back to bed...
mat-ty

PostPosted: Wed Jun 20, 2018 2:09 pm    Post subject: Reply with quote

Horowitz said texts between FBI agent Peter Strzok and FBI attorney Lisa Page that included anti-Trump sentiments and talk of work to “stop” Trump from becoming president cast a “cloud” over the Clinton investigation.

“I can’t think of anything more concerning than a law enforcement officer suggesting that they’re going to try and use or may use their powers to affect an election,” he said at the hearing.
boggsman1

PostPosted: Wed Jun 20, 2018 2:18 pm    Post subject: Reply with quote

Spinning like mad Matty, go back to bed. Trump is president, you should be happy and rich. Instead, you're frothing at the mouth like a rapid pit bull.

Matty, we will see if the Rethugs have the sac to call Strzok into the Intelligence Committee ..I guess NO!
swchandler

PostPosted: Wed Jun 20, 2018 2:52 pm    Post subject: Reply with quote

Actually mat-ty, I did watch quite a bit of Horowitz's questioning by the Senate on Monday, and the House on Tuesday. Also of note were FBI Director Wren's comments in response to the Senate's questioning.

Of particular note, Horowitz stated in effect that although Strzok and Page exhibited a clear bias against Trump in their personal communications with each other, their personal opinions had no real impact on the FBI's final conclusions and reporting about the investigation. I'm thinking that you must have missed that and much more of the interviews based on your skewed commentary.
Post new topic   Reply to topic    iWindsurf Community Forum Index -> Politics, Off-Topic, Opinions All times are GMT - 5 Hours
Goto page Previous  1, 2, 3 ... 154, 155, 156 ... 279, 280, 281  Next
Page 155 of 281

Jump to: