myiW Current Conditions and Forecasts Community Forums Buy and Sell Services

Hi guest · myAccount · Log in
 SearchSearch   ProfileProfile   Log in to check your private messagesLog in to check your private messages   RegisterRegister 
Russiagate
Goto page Previous  1, 2, 3 ... 140, 141, 142 ... 279, 280, 281  Next

Post new topic   Reply to topic    iWindsurf Community Forum Index -> Politics, Off-Topic, Opinions
View previous topic :: View next topic  
mat-ty

PostPosted: Wed Apr 25, 2018 1:06 pm    Post subject: Reply with quote

[quote="mac"]
mat-ty wrote:
mac wrote:
nw30 wrote:
boggsman1 wrote:
nw30 wrote:
LOL, you have no idea what you sound like.
You bleed stupidity from every pour of your sorry body.
Your parents probably kicked you out of this country, "get the hell out of here, you imbecile".

See, anybody can play your stupid, idiotic, name calling game, it's too easy, as well as a waste of time.

If you're going to call someone stupid...which is fine, please use the correct "pore", rather than the one you use to "pour" another drink for yourself before you pass out watching Hannity!

Isn't one mac enough? Too damn many teachers or teacher want-to-bes around here. Did I misspell "bes"? You better check, but don't hurt yourself.[/quote

I never check my sources for either factual accuracy or bias. I misuse and misspell words constantly--even though iwindsurf has a spell check program. I really don't care if I'm taken seriously--I'm just trolling and angry.

Life and discourse, according to NW.

Says the fool who has regurgitated more tabloid BS than anyone else on this forum. What high crimes has Trump committed this week? please tell old fool , I have not had a laugh all day.

Money laundering, tax fraud, embezzlement, collusion, black mail, kidnapping, fraud???????

And the funniest thing about old Mac besides his liberal disorder are his constant spelling errors. Dumb old shit does it all the time. Laughing Laughing Laughing

No surprise that Matty would call journalists—the life blood of Democracy—tabloids. So would every other fascist in America. Be patient bigot boy, winter is coming.

Winter is coming??? Nurse

Last time I checked you trash every media outfit that conflicts with your liberal lunacy.....If you think the media is honest you are one confused old fool.

You have posted more conspiracy theory , unknown sources BS than anyone on this forum in the past 16 months......none of them have proven true, or they have been GROSSLY exaggerated.
boggsman1

PostPosted: Wed Apr 25, 2018 1:14 pm    Post subject: Reply with quote

question for you Matty.. What reputable media source do you read regularly?
mat-ty

PostPosted: Wed Apr 25, 2018 1:55 pm    Post subject: Reply with quote

boggsman1 wrote:
question for you Matty.. What reputable media source do you read regularly?

Just like weather reports I like to gather several sources and then make my own evaluation. Charles Krauthammer was always the gold standard for me, sadly he is MIA. Special Report at 6pm on Fox is the best in the business IMO...fair and honest, balanced panel, no cheer leaders IMO.
Wallace is good, WSJ is good, I like Howard Kurtz, and John Stossell, Paul Gigot journal report, PBS has one show that has decent balance. The rest I take with a grain of salt. My mother told me a long time ago, "believe nothing you hear, and only half of what you see"...
boggsman1

PostPosted: Wed Apr 25, 2018 2:06 pm    Post subject: Reply with quote

I'm looking for print answers....I got the Journal....that's a start.
mat-ty

PostPosted: Wed Apr 25, 2018 2:26 pm    Post subject: Reply with quote

boggsman1 wrote:

PRINT??? What the hell is that? Boston Globe is pathetic, blatantly liberal bias, that's when their not plagiarizing.
boggsman1

PostPosted: Wed Apr 25, 2018 2:45 pm    Post subject: Reply with quote

mat-ty wrote:
boggsman1 wrote:

PRINT??? What the hell is that? Boston Globe is pathetic, blatantly liberal bias, that's when their not plagiarizing.

Print: Magazines like the National Review or the Atlantic
and newspapers like the Wall Street Journal, the New York Times, or the Globe. sure. I'm interested because the old school politico would actually read the columns of a Krauthammer, or Will...and today's conservative tunes into three hours of Fox News propaganda every night , and calls that news....
mat-ty

PostPosted: Wed Apr 25, 2018 3:27 pm    Post subject: Reply with quote

boggsman1 wrote:
mat-ty wrote:
boggsman1 wrote:

Print: Magazines like the National Review or the Atlantic
and newspapers like the Wall Street Journal, the New York Times, or the Globe. sure. I'm interested because the old school politico would actually read the columns of a Krauthammer, or Will...and today's conservative tunes into three hours of Fox News propaganda every night , and calls that news....

Same can be said of the left, Madcow, CNN, MSNBC ....non stop bullshit with little to no objective opinions. And then there is the double standard that the left are shamefully famous for.

I'm sure you have heard nothing of Joy Reid and her Homophobic past. The dishonest and spineless left media have all but ignored the story.
Liberals only care about black lives , homophobes , bigots and more when they can hurt a conservative.

Say you want about your average conservative but I would take them over your average modern day liberal any time.

Just listen to liberals from 10, 15 years ago, they actually still made some sense.....you guys have lost your freaking minds.
boggsman1

PostPosted: Wed Apr 25, 2018 3:38 pm    Post subject: Reply with quote

Again matty...you are falling into the trap of cable news. I read many sources , daily...many of them conservative. One thing I don't do, is park it in front of the idiot box at night and listen to the commentators....obviously you do. You have defended Ingrahm, Carlson, and Hannity here ...all three loud mouth propagandists. You are letting the blowhards dictate what news you deem important, as evidenced by the comments above.
who is Joy Reid?
mat-ty

PostPosted: Wed Apr 25, 2018 4:13 pm    Post subject: Reply with quote

boggsman1 wrote:
Again matty...you are falling into the trap of cable news. I read many sources , daily...many of them conservative. One thing I don't do, is park it in front of the idiot box at night and listen to the commentators....obviously you do. You have defended Ingrahm, Carlson, and Hannity here ...all three loud mouth propagandists. You are letting the blowhards dictate what news you deem important, as evidenced by the comments above.
who is Joy Reid?

All three make valid points, have respectable guest, and do a much better job of delivering a balanced show than anything on the left. All three shows have hard core liberals on EVERY NIGHT who do an honorable job defending their positions. You say you never watch these shows, but you have such a strong opinion of them. Did you ever think maybe you are being spoon feed because apparently you are basing your opinion on second hand reports.
And all three are very open about their political leanings and ideologies, so no one is being fooled.
mat-ty

PostPosted: Wed Apr 25, 2018 4:17 pm    Post subject: Reply with quote

https://www.politico.com/story/2018/04/25/joy-reid-anti-gay-posts-550213

If she was a conservative or god forbid a black conservative she would be long gone never to work in the media again. Shameful hypocrisy AKA liberals.
Post new topic   Reply to topic    iWindsurf Community Forum Index -> Politics, Off-Topic, Opinions All times are GMT - 5 Hours
Goto page Previous  1, 2, 3 ... 140, 141, 142 ... 279, 280, 281  Next
Page 141 of 281

Jump to: