myiW Current Conditions and Forecasts Community Forums Buy and Sell Services

Hi guest · myAccount · Log in
 SearchSearch   ProfileProfile   Log in to check your private messagesLog in to check your private messages   RegisterRegister 
Russiagate
Goto page Previous  1, 2, 3 ... 104, 105, 106 ... 279, 280, 281  Next

Post new topic   Reply to topic    iWindsurf Community Forum Index -> Politics, Off-Topic, Opinions
View previous topic :: View next topic  
boggsman1

PostPosted: Fri Dec 15, 2017 3:03 pm    Post subject: Reply with quote

mat-ty wrote:
boggsman1 wrote:
Pretty funny...It was Comey's BS Oct. 29th announcement that swung a 5-6 point lead into a 2-3 point lead....You guys should have a statue of him on your front lawns...And, in regards to the endless investigations, now you know how Democrats feel....enjoy it, more are coming....

And most of the upcoming investigation will involve Democrats.
The media can only protect you for so long.

I doubt it....As soon as Nancy gets the gavel back next November, it will be nonstop hearings to arrest the profiteers in the criminal enterprise that occupies the White House...Jared will be joining his pops as a father/son felons combo...
mat-ty

PostPosted: Fri Dec 15, 2017 3:27 pm    Post subject: Reply with quote

boggsman1 wrote:
mat-ty wrote:
boggsman1 wrote:
Pretty funny...It was Comey's BS Oct. 29th announcement that swung a 5-6 point lead into a 2-3 point lead....You guys should have a statue of him on your front lawns...And, in regards to the endless investigations, now you know how Democrats feel....enjoy it, more are coming....

I doubt it....As soon as Nancy gets the gavel back next November, it will be nonstop hearings to arrest the profiteers in the criminal enterprise that occupies the White House...Jared will be joining his pops as a father/son felons combo...

Keep smoking that CNN crack my friend. Dems have little chance of taking back the house. If you're riding that Alabama wave you are delusional, it was a one off, like Brown was in Mass.
vientomas

PostPosted: Fri Dec 15, 2017 3:30 pm    Post subject: Reply with quote

mat-ty wrote:
It's all flipping around now and coming right back to snap the filthy democrats in their faces.
The more we learn the more unbelievable the story is. Comey was a tool for Obama and the Clinton machine and will be dragged into congressional hearings in the near future.
Muellers investigation is compromised beyond repair and has ZERO chance of netting any results.
Fucking witch hunt by a pack of disgusting democrats that still cannot accept the fact they lost this election.
They are so disgusting that they willing to corrupt our intelligence and FBI agencies in the process.......SHAMEFUL!!!!!!!!!!!!!

I thought 4 people had been charged and two pled guilty? Does that = zero results?

Seems Moore can't accept the fact that he lost the election...does that make Moore disgusting too?
mat-ty

PostPosted: Fri Dec 15, 2017 3:39 pm    Post subject: Reply with quote

vientomas wrote:
mat-ty wrote:
It's all flipping around now and coming right back to snap the filthy democrats in their faces.
The more we learn the more unbelievable the story is. Comey was a tool for Obama and the Clinton machine and will be dragged into congressional hearings in the near future.
Muellers investigation is compromised beyond repair and has ZERO chance of netting any results.
Fucking witch hunt by a pack of disgusting democrats that still cannot accept the fact they lost this election.
They are so disgusting that they willing to corrupt our intelligence and FBI agencies in the process.......SHAMEFUL!!!!!!!!!!!!!

I thought 4 people had been charged and two pled guilty? Does that = zero results?

Seems Moore can't accept the fact that he lost the election...does that make Moore disgusting too?

Never defended Moore, glad he's not going to Washington.

Manaford and Flynn had nothing to do with Trump, their problems.

Does the FACT that the investigation was based of illegal, knowingly bogus information bother you? or are you okay living in a fucking banana republic.?

I guess as long as you get Trump it's okay with the left, even if we have to destroy what was once the trustworthy FBI.
boggsman1

PostPosted: Fri Dec 15, 2017 3:40 pm    Post subject: Reply with quote

mat-ty wrote:
boggsman1 wrote:
mat-ty wrote:
boggsman1 wrote:

Keep smoking that CNN crack my friend. Dems have little chance of taking back the house. If you're riding that Alabama wave you are delusional, it was a one off, like Brown was in Mass.

I'm a numbers guy...you can watch all the cable news you want, I don't. You are obsessed with the media, I am not. I'm looking at 32%/mid term combo. Historically not a good situation to be in. If there's one cross section of voters I'm looking at , its the Virginia house landslide which was quite telling.
boggsman1

PostPosted: Fri Dec 15, 2017 3:44 pm    Post subject: Reply with quote

mat-ty wrote:
vientomas wrote:
mat-ty wrote:

Does the FACT that the investigation was based of illegal, knowingly bogus information bother you? or are you okay living in a fucking banana republic.?

I guess as long as you get Trump it's okay with the left, even if we have to destroy what was once the trustworthy FBI.

"Flynn and Manafort had nothing to do with Trump"

R U kidding me ? Just when I thought you couldn't get any dumber.......
mat-ty

PostPosted: Fri Dec 15, 2017 4:11 pm    Post subject: Reply with quote

boggsman1 wrote:
mat-ty wrote:
vientomas wrote:
mat-ty wrote:

"Flynn and Manafort had nothing to do with Trump"

R U kidding me ? Just when I thought you couldn't get any dumber.......

I thought you didn't watch the news moron. Maybe you should, it might help with your Trump derangement syndrome ....

Both Flynns and Manafort issues were self inflicted and not Trump administration related.
Let me know when they link those charges on Flynn and Manafort to Trump.
I'll be holding my breath.
mac

PostPosted: Fri Dec 15, 2017 4:23 pm    Post subject: Reply with quote

Lunatics repeating Trump tweets. Comey is a Republican and highly respected. Unlike Trump, he immediately fired the staff person who wasn't unbiased.
mat-ty

PostPosted: Fri Dec 15, 2017 4:31 pm    Post subject: Reply with quote

mac wrote:
Lunatics repeating Trump tweets. Comey is a Republican and highly respected. Unlike Trump, he immediately fired the staff person who wasn't unbiased.

Comey is a corrupt POS, a political hack who has been relegated to tweeting poetry.
He may have been a respected law man at one time, but sadly he got dragged into the corrupt arms of the clinton machine and obama administration.

An FBI director sends a leak to a friend in the press to sway the opinion of the public. BANANA FUCKING REPUBLIC!!!!!!!!!!!!
mac

PostPosted: Fri Dec 15, 2017 5:04 pm    Post subject: Reply with quote

Talk about corrupt--Trump asks Comey to stop investigating his BFF Flynn, who has broken numerous laws and lied to the Vice President--among others. Perhaps all to further Trump's favorite crime, money laundering, and Trump's pay-off, funds for a real estate development--or two or three--in Russia that he actually invests nothing in. You are just jake with obstruction of justice. You sick puppy.
Post new topic   Reply to topic    iWindsurf Community Forum Index -> Politics, Off-Topic, Opinions All times are GMT - 5 Hours
Goto page Previous  1, 2, 3 ... 104, 105, 106 ... 279, 280, 281  Next
Page 105 of 281

Jump to: