myiW Current Conditions and Forecasts Community Forums Buy and Sell Services

Hi guest · myAccount · Log in
 SearchSearch   ProfileProfile   Log in to check your private messagesLog in to check your private messages   RegisterRegister 
Super Bowl LI
Goto page Previous  1, 2, 3, 4, 5  Next

Post new topic   Reply to topic    iWindsurf Community Forum Index -> Politics, Off-Topic, Opinions
View previous topic :: View next topic  
mac

PostPosted: Thu Feb 02, 2017 5:08 pm    Post subject: Reply with quote

Not surprised that you don't read much. Sports revenue falls into the entertainment category. It is very fungible. When prices get too high for a product, the entertainment dollars go elsewhere. That is what has happened to the Niners and the Cal football attendance. In both situations, as in the lesson with the Raiders, someone else is left holding the debt, er bag. But you can always find a "conservative" "think tank" to tell you what you want to believe. No facts need apply.
nw30

PostPosted: Thu Feb 02, 2017 5:13 pm    Post subject: Reply with quote

mac wrote:
Mac was making fun of NW

I love it when mac refers to himself in the 3rd person, if I was mac, I'd do the same thing, trying to get away from myself as far as possible.

But I'm sure he's very proud of his alma mater, trying to destroy itself trying to prevent free speech, after making itself famous for promoting free speech during the V.N. war, classic. Can't make this stuff up.
Burn it down!!!!!
BTW, the same guy gave his speech at my alma mater just a few nights earlier to a sold out crowd. No damage, no fires, no arrests, just a few objectors with their signs, outside behaving. I am proud of my alma mater.
mat-ty

PostPosted: Thu Feb 02, 2017 5:19 pm    Post subject: Reply with quote

mac wrote:
Not surprised that you don't read much. Sports revenue falls into the entertainment category. It is very fungible. When prices get too high for a product, the entertainment dollars go elsewhere. That is what has happened to the Niners and the Cal football attendance. In both situations, as in the lesson with the Raiders, someone else is left holding the debt, er bag. But you can always find a "conservative" "think tank" to tell you what you want to believe. No facts need apply.

There's other factors called shit product and poor management. Patriots are printing money, football, soccer, concerts, mx, monster truck, college games, and more.

And the tax revenue and jobs for the community have been excellent.
The anti business liberal nitwits like you almost ran them out of town, Thankfully for everyone it did not happen.
mac

PostPosted: Thu Feb 02, 2017 5:43 pm    Post subject: Reply with quote

nw30 wrote:
mac wrote:
Mac was making fun of NW

I love it when mac refers to himself in the 3rd person, if I was mac, I'd do the same thing, trying to get away from myself as far as possible.

But I'm sure he's very proud of his alma mater, trying to destroy itself trying to prevent free speech, after making itself famous for promoting free speech during the V.N. war, classic. Can't make this stuff up.
Burn it down!!!!!
BTW, the same guy gave his speech at my alma mater just a few nights earlier to a sold out crowd. No damage, no fires, no arrests, just a few objectors with their signs, outside behaving. I am proud of my alma mater.

Another fool who can't read. The University of California was willing to have the lunatic right-winger speak, knowing that his intention was to be provocative and cause trouble. http://www.dailycal.org/2017/01/26/uc-berkeley-chancellor-affirms-milo-yiannopoulos-right-speak-campus/

They made what they thought were sufficient security arrangements. A group of anarchists hijacked the protest--which is what Yiannopolous wanted in the first place. Standard Breitbart practice of stirring up shit. I wouldn't bother to walk to campus to give him the satisfaction of spitting in his eye.

The same stunt that the right-wing operative being cited by Trump: http://www.mercurynews.com/2017/01/30/ap-man-claiming-3m-improper-votes-registered-in-3-states/

The objective is to to control voting by minorities even more. And you brown shirts will help. Welcome to fascist America.
mat-ty

PostPosted: Thu Feb 02, 2017 5:53 pm    Post subject: Reply with quote

mac wrote:
nw30 wrote:
mac wrote:
Mac was making fun of NW

Burn it down!!!!!

Another fool who can't read. The University of California was willing to have the lunatic right-winger speak, knowing that his intention was to be provocative and cause trouble. http://www.dailycal.org/2017/01/26/uc-berkeley-chancellor-affirms-milo-yiannopoulos-right-speak-campus/

They made what they thought were sufficient security arrangements. A group of anarchists hijacked the protest--which is what Yiannopolous wanted in the first place. Standard Breitbart practice of stirring up shit. I wouldn't bother to walk to campus to give him the satisfaction of spitting in his eye.

The same stunt that the right-wing operative being cited by Trump: http://www.mercurynews.com/2017/01/30/ap-man-claiming-3m-improper-votes-registered-in-3-states/

The objective is to to control voting by minorities even more. And you brown shirts will help. Welcome to fascist America.

Poor Mac just can't hide the fact that he is a hater and has ZERO interest in diversity. If you had 1/100th of the integrity you claim to have you would say nothing except this is shameful behavior and has no place in our society. The truth is you love it , just like when you spit on the soldiers coming home from nam.
nw30

PostPosted: Thu Feb 02, 2017 6:02 pm    Post subject: Reply with quote

mac wrote:

Dean, is that you?
mac

PostPosted: Thu Feb 02, 2017 6:16 pm    Post subject: Reply with quote

The scum on the left is no different than the scum on the right--the Tea Party and deplorables. Or the p-man that you guys salute. Is the Ukraine his fault? Why hasn't he fixed it yet? Does Putin use the p-pictures to keep him in line?
mat-ty

PostPosted: Thu Feb 02, 2017 6:47 pm    Post subject: Reply with quote

mac wrote:
The scum on the left is no different than the scum on the right--the Tea Party and deplorables. Or the p-man that you guys salute. Is the Ukraine his fault? Why hasn't he fixed it yet? Does Putin use the p-pictures to keep him in line?

It is Dean

Unhinged Mac, show me one tea party event that turned into anything even remotely close to what we saw in that liberal cesspool you call home.
MalibuGuru

PostPosted: Thu Feb 02, 2017 9:04 pm    Post subject: Reply with quote

mac wrote:

Mac, you're not an alpha male like Trump. Guaranteed he'd care less if Putin had video of him pissing on Russian whores. He might even say, who cares, they were Russian.

Is it really that hard to put your fuzzy slippers on and show them your EBT card? Voter ID should become law by 2018.
J64TWB

PostPosted: Thu Feb 02, 2017 9:16 pm    Post subject: Reply with quote

Speaking of monkeys

https://www.newscientist.com/article/mg21729074-600-gang-of-chimpanzees-kills-their-alpha-male/
Post new topic   Reply to topic    iWindsurf Community Forum Index -> Politics, Off-Topic, Opinions All times are GMT - 5 Hours
Goto page Previous  1, 2, 3, 4, 5  Next
Page 2 of 5

Jump to: